Balika Vadhu

Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya_ss9

I am not surprised, and was expecting this from our Mods. Everyday when I log in IF, the very first thing I check in BV forum is what new method the mods has come to shut SIDYUSHA fans.

How many times and for how long you guys going to leash us? LOL

Let me tell you something my dear Mods, colors channel and BV CV'S, -
Truth is like a Sun, You Can Shut It Out For a Time But It Ain't Going Away.
What Prats did for past 3 yrs can not be forgotten, and suppressing her fans won't shut the truth, the truth that Colors and bv cv's made a mess of their choice of replacement.

Dear Mods, you are not shutting us but inviting more people to hate colors and bv.

Are the Mods making a mess of the BV Forum??LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoTenaksaaskasavianipussycatfastforwardDryanya_ansariSiya_Natalyloveanshriya_ss9smekersladjana333Serviana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pussycat

Goldie

pussycat

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

I am not surprised, and was expecting this from our Mods. Everyday when I log in IF, the very first thing I check in BV forum is what new method the mods has come to shut SIDYUSHA fans.

How many times and for how long you guys going to leash us? LOL

Let me tell you something my dear Mods, colors channel and BV CV'S, -
Truth is like a Sun, You Can Shut It Out For a Time But It Ain't Going Away.
What Prats did for past 3 yrs can not be forgotten, and suppressing her fans won't shut the truth, the truth that Colors and bv cv's made a mess of their choice of replacement.

Dear Mods, you are not shutting us but inviting more people to hate colors and bv.

Are the Mods making a mess of the BV Forum??LOL
Its a messy thing all around the forum...LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoTenaksaaskasavianiDryaNatalyfastforwardSiya_nya_ansaririya_ss9loveanshVerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidra08

i am pissed off with colors can i join the anti colors team as well LOLmiss Prats and hate colors with depth of my heart I can feel for Prats as well as i am happy too she left this creep channel 

Welcome my dear, and very wise decision you are making because what colors did to Prats, they can do it to anyone. They have never respected the Actors, what do you think, they will respect the audience?
Now they will know that audience are The King.
Thanks dearHugi know who is going out next CryNo screen space , no credit to his three years of work as lead in this show Heart cries seeing new actors congratulating viewers BV and colors has completed 5 years The ones who are working for 5 years in show They don't deserve to say this The one who has given 3 years of his career to this show don't deserve it Its a shame for colors They don't respect viewers They don't respect their actors They respect nothing Angry

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakChytrasavianiDryaSiya_charuluv_SVNatalyfastforwardSiriuslySujalnya_ansaririya_ss9Kety76loveanshMalikaVerboseGsmekermilindrosesladjana333Serviana

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by Serviana

i am pissed off with colors can i join the anti colors team as well LOLmiss Prats and hate colors with depth of my heart I can feel for Prats as well as i am happy too she left this creep channel 

You are more than welcome dear!!!Hug
Hugglad to be on same team Hug

Welcome!!!!

SidYusha and JaAn unite!!!!
yup shaking hands Big smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakChytrasavianiSiya_fastforwardDryacharuluv_SVNatalynya_ansaririya_ss9Kety76loveanshVerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

saviani

Goldie

saviani

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Kudos for Mods... Thank you very much  Clap Clap

But tell us one thing you did shut down the other thread about Pratz but why all of a sudden you decided to open a New thread for her... Does cv's or colors think that discussing about Pratz is a threat to BV or to Mrs. TR... if yes, will you care to explain why??

And when you call it IF, atleast try to be it... donot try to suppress our voices... anyways we are in minimum numbers (as you/ some claim) which hardly matters to you... and if you want we SYians to be puppets like others, sorry it is not acceptable...

Tell us exactly what you want... Do you want us out... instead of beating around the bush just cut to the chase...

Edited by saviani - 23 July 2013 at 11:34pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenaknya_ansarifastforwardvibrajDryaSiya_NatalyloveanshKety76riya_ss9milindrosesmekerVerboseGServianasladjana333

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
good decision by bv dev team to start this thread .

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
They can confine talks abt Pratyusha here but cant stop us from saying the truth abt the channel.Which not only us but even Smita and Shanky said in open.Smitas tweet abt "Work seeming like a punishment" and shanky saying on SBS how theres no fun on BV sets and how he has to wander to other sets when theres a break is enough to say that no one is liking this over imp given to certain new actors.Old actors r unsatisfied with wots happening on BV sets these days.And this I am not saying but BV ppl r saying themselves. Yahan tak its so bad dat I saw Smita retweeting to Anjum who has been offline all d while...I feel bad for her...shes d only lady left in the show out of her old group.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskathe_RijfastrackTenakChytrajrmahuliSEETHA.KsavianiSiya_Dryacharuluv_SVNatalySiriuslySujalnya_ansarifastforwardriya_ss9Kety76loveanshVerboseGsmekersidra08sladjana333Serviana

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@Shinya
 I know u get ur kicks out of being bashed but I will spare u the pleasure this time LOL
U dont annoy me or irritate me I just feel pity for you ...wat a sad life u must be having

@Others

This thread is useless so abandon it...No need to post anything here...
U have whole open forum to talk abt SY and Pratz so color it with SY Wink
And better stop posting here Angry else I will unleash my spanking machine on u all  Angry

Edited by Blukitten - 23 July 2013 at 11:54pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakjrmahulisavianiDryaSiya_Natalynya_ansarifastforwardriya_ss9Kety76loveanshVerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top