Balika Vadhu

Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sladjana333

Originally posted by Serviana

I want to ask all my friends to report me now, before that }*#^%$<>>%+>?# can do the same...

Thank you all!

Jasna, Hugsweet sister, sestro slatkaHeart

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlRPjafSyw8?

Thanks!!! I love ya!!!Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakCicaNatalyfastforwardnya_ansariSiya_loveanshVerboseGsmekersladjana333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya_ss9

IF-Rockerz

riya_ss9

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I am not surprised, and was expecting this from our Mods. Everyday when I log in IF, the very first thing I check in BV forum is what new method the mods has come to shut SIDYUSHA fans.

How many times and for how long you guys going to leash us? LOL

Let me tell you something my dear Mods, colors channel and BV CV'S, -
Truth is like a Sun, You Can Shut It Out For a Time But It Ain't Going Away.
What Prats did for past 3 yrs can not be forgotten, and suppressing her fans won't shut the truth, the truth that Colors and bv cv's made a mess of their choice of replacement.

Dear Mods, you are not shutting us but inviting more people to hate colors and bv.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenaksavianijrmahulippp333NatalyDryaSiya_fastforwardnya_ansariloveanshKety76VerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

riya_ss9

IF-Rockerz

riya_ss9

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

My dear shiny , what are you admitting here? Yes now you are on right track...Prats Did Not Go Out Herself But Was Sent by Colors and BV !!!!!

You don't want to go and shine somewhere else because this shows that you love us more.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakjrmahulisavianiSiya_fastforwardDryanya_ansariNatalyKety76loveanshsmekersladjana333Serviana

riya_ss9

IF-Rockerz

riya_ss9

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

We do not accept this. 

We are not bonded labor/cattle to be herded into one place where we will be allowed to talk.

Freedom of Speech is paramount!

Please show us the relevant IF rule (not a new one that is hurriedly drafted after this mail), where it says that we cannot discuss an ex-actor of a particular show on that show's Forum.

Gina,  we all want to see IF rules but give the dear Mods ample time to discuss with colors people and make amended rules for us. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenaksavianiSEETHA.KNatalyDryaSiya_fastforwardnya_ansariloveanshKety76VerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

riya_ss9

IF-Rockerz

riya_ss9

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

i am pissed off with colors can i join the anti colors team as well LOLmiss Prats and hate colors with depth of my heart I can feel for Prats as well as i am happy too she left this creep channel 

Welcome my dear, and very wise decision you are making because what colors did to Prats, they can do it to anyone. They have never respected the Actors, what do you think, they will respect the audience?
Now they will know that audience are The King.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskathe_RijTenakjrmahulisavianiSEETHA.Kcharuluv_SVNatalyDryaSiya_nya_ansarifastforwardloveanshKety76VerboseGsmekermilindrosesidra08sladjana333Serviana

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
This forum is itself like bounded one under channel n has to do what they are adked to do...really pity to such social site which is not socual but privatep site of channel...so plzzz freee urself from chains mr forum

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskathe_RijTenakChytrajrmahulisavianiDryaSiya_Natalynya_ansarifastforwardKety76loveanshVerboseGsmekersladjana333

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I had a look at this thread yesterday and preffered not to comment as it is not worth it.

Rashmi desai was out and there were hell of threads for her coz she is a part of uttaran. No rule then

Mr. sandhu is out of the show for years and he is still veer and personal stuff about the couple gets posted there. No one objects , not even the mods.

Now here I fail to understand the necessity of herding a fanbase into one thread!!
And want us all to stay here and not on those tons of threads outside.
It seems like vendetta to me. if  IF has so much problem with on fan group do one thing.

DELETE PRATYUSHA'S PROFILE, DELETE ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE IN HER FAN LIST. WIPE OFF ALL THE MENTION OF SIDYUSHA. aND YEAH GOT TO VIDEO LINKS AND PASTE TORAL FACE WHERE EVER PRATS IS THERE. THAT WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

BUT ONE THING YOU CAN NEVER TAKE FROM US IS THE LOVE THAT IMPRINTED OUR HEARTS FOR AN ACTRESS WHO SWEATED OUT 3 YEARS. YOU CAN WIPE OUT A PICTURE BUT NOT THE HARD WORK THAT ONE PERSON WE SAW DAY AFTER DAY FOR THREE YEARS WAITING TEH CLOCK TO STRIKE 8 EVERY WEEKDAY. i REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT IS PAST.

FOR SOME IT IS BUT FOR US IT IS NOT!

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskathe_RijfastrackcutiepiesTenakjrmahuliishmanruhippp333SEETHA.KsavianiDryaSiya_Libra123Natalycharuluv_SVSiriuslySujalnya_ansarifastforwardloveanshKety76VerboseGmilindrosesmekersladjana333Serviana

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Serviana

i am pissed off with colors can i join the anti colors team as well LOLmiss Prats and hate colors with depth of my heart I can feel for Prats as well as i am happy too she left this creep channel 

You are more than welcome dear!!!Hug
Hugglad to be on same team Hug

Welcome!!!!

SidYusha and JaAn unite!!!!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmothe_RijTenaksaaskasavianijrmahuliDryaSiya_nya_ansarifastforwardNatalycharuluv_SVKety76loveanshsidra08smekermilindrosesladjana333Serviana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top