Balika Vadhu

Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya_

Btw, all who're writing to global mods (I've done it already), remember to mention that there is no such rule for Avika, so doing this on the flimsy excuse of 'peace' (aka gagging of dissent and establishing almost dictatorial rule) is not okay. 

@Bold: Exactly!!!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakCicajrmahuliChytraDryaSiya_TheImbecilenya_ansarifastforwardNatalyLiliWorldKety76riya_ss9loveanshBikicaVerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Wow. It's like the mods aren't even listening to us. Personally, I'm disappointed, because I feel like I put my points forward quite clearly in that last thread that was shut, and my post was completely ignored by ApoorvaFan in his/her closing message. I would think that if someone put forward a set of points reasonably and politely, a mod would listen and acknowledge that and act accordingly. But this doesn't seem to be the case on I-F. Sleepy

Why exactly is it so important for the forum to be organised into little neat boxes? Why is there such a problem if we all spill onto each other's spaces with our different thoughts and opinions? Isn't that the entire point of a forum?

Pratyusha was an integral part of this show for three years. Confining discussion of her to a single thread is frankly, insulting. She was and will remain Anandi for a large faction of this forum's members.

We are like yada yada yada to the powers that be, and their friends are spouting pearls of wisdom and nuggets of information LOL

PS: Where is Nou Nou when you need her...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoTenakmedenasaaskaCicajrmahuliTheImbecileSiya_SiriuslySujalnya_ansariNatalyLiliWorldfastforwardDryaKety76riya_ss9loveanshsmekerBikicaServiana

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

You are right 
no one likes to read & talk about an ousted actor
there is one fantastic replace actor in the show 
the actors entry has been completed 5 months 
but the 1st AT of that actor has not completed yet.
because no one likes to talk about the Great actor

Guess who?LOL.LOL

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 23 July 2013 at 11:54am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

SaikataLjuba-55cosmosaaskamedenaCicafastrackTenakSammy235jrmahuliishmanruhiSEETHA.KChytrafastforwardDryaSiya_NatalyLiliWorldTheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalnutmeg7riya_ss9Kety76loveanshVerboseGBikicaBlukittensmekersladjana333Serviana

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Wow. It's like the mods aren't even listening to us. Personally, I'm disappointed, because I feel like I put my points forward quite clearly in that last thread that was shut, and my post was completely ignored by ApoorvaFan in his/her closing message. I would think that if someone put forward a set of points reasonably and politely, a mod would listen and acknowledge that and act accordingly. But this doesn't seem to be the case on I-F. Sleepy

Why exactly is it so important for the forum to be organised into little neat boxes? Why is there such a problem if we all spill onto each other's spaces with our different thoughts and opinions? Isn't that the entire point of a forum?

Pratyusha was an integral part of this show for three years. Confining discussion of her to a single thread is frankly, insulting. She was and will remain Anandi for a large faction of this forum's members.

We are like yada yada yada to the powers that be, and their friends are spouting pearls of wisdom and nuggets of information LOL

PS: Where is Nou Nou when you need her...

@bold: i am wondering the same...my reaction and me would look like little kitten comparing to that...hahahahah...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaCicamedenaTenakjrmahuliSEETHA.KLiliWorldNatalyfastforwardDryaTheImbecileriya_ss9Kety76BikicaVerboseGsmekersladjana333

charuluv_SV

IF-Dazzler

charuluv_SV

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi guys can i join with u,iam a JaAn fan so i love pratyusha so much,sorry i dont like shiv but i miss my pratyusha badlyCry

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosaaskamedenaCicaTenakishmanruhiSEETHA.KpussycatChytrafastforwardDryaLibra123Siya_LiliWorldNatalyTheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalriya_ss9Kety76loveanshVerboseGsmekerMalikasladjana333Serviana

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Hi guys can i join with u,iam a JaAn fan so i love pratyusha so much,sorry i dont like shiv but i miss my pratyusha badlyCry

Jump in!Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakCicaChytraDryanya_ansariTheImbecileLiliWorldSiya_Natalycharuluv_SVKety76loveanshriya_ss9smekerVerboseG

Drya

IF-Dazzler

Drya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

And yet you are here to peek around to see is there any news about her Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmomedenaCicajrmahuliTheImbecilenya_ansariNatalyLiliWorldSiya_fastforwardloveanshKety76riya_ss9smekerVerboseGServianasladjana333

charuluv_SV

IF-Dazzler

charuluv_SV

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by jaiya

Jump in!Wink
Thank uHug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoCicasaaskaTenakChytrajrmahuliSEETHA.KNatalyfastforwardSiya_LiliWorldTheImbecilenya_ansaririya_ss9loveanshKety76VerboseGsmekerServiana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top