Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 4)

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya_

Btw, all who're writing to global mods (I've done it already), remember to mention that there is no such rule for Avika, so doing this on the flimsy excuse of 'peace' (aka gagging of dissent and establishing almost dictatorial rule) is not okay. 

@Bold: Exactly!!!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakCicajrmahuliChytraSiya_TheImbecilenya_ansarifastforwardNatalyLiliWorldriya_ss9loveanshDryaBikicasmekerKety76sladjana333VerboseGServiana

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Wow. It's like the mods aren't even listening to us. Personally, I'm disappointed, because I feel like I put my points forward quite clearly in that last thread that was shut, and my post was completely ignored by ApoorvaFan in his/her closing message. I would think that if someone put forward a set of points reasonably and politely, a mod would listen and acknowledge that and act accordingly. But this doesn't seem to be the case on I-F. Sleepy

Why exactly is it so important for the forum to be organised into little neat boxes? Why is there such a problem if we all spill onto each other's spaces with our different thoughts and opinions? Isn't that the entire point of a forum?

Pratyusha was an integral part of this show for three years. Confining discussion of her to a single thread is frankly, insulting. She was and will remain Anandi for a large faction of this forum's members.

We are like yada yada yada to the powers that be, and their friends are spouting pearls of wisdom and nuggets of information LOL

PS: Where is Nou Nou when you need her...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoTenaksaaskaCicamedenajrmahuliTheImbecileSiya_SiriuslySujalnya_ansarifastforwardNatalyLiliWorldDryariya_ss9loveanshsmekerBikicaKety76Serviana

_M-A-N-U_ IF-Dazzler
_M-A-N-U_
_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

You are right 
no one likes to read & talk about an ousted actor
there is one fantastic replace actor in the show 
the actors entry has been completed 5 months 
but the 1st AT of that actor has not completed yet.
because no one likes to talk about the Great actor

Guess who?LOL.LOL

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 23 July 2013 at 11:54am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

SaikataLjuba-55cosmosaaskaCicafastrackTenakSammy235jrmahuliishmanruhimedenaChytrafastforwardSiya_Natalyseetha74TheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalnutmeg7riya_ss9LiliWorldloveanshDryaBikicaKety76BlukittensmekerVerboseGsladjana333Serviana

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Wow. It's like the mods aren't even listening to us. Personally, I'm disappointed, because I feel like I put my points forward quite clearly in that last thread that was shut, and my post was completely ignored by ApoorvaFan in his/her closing message. I would think that if someone put forward a set of points reasonably and politely, a mod would listen and acknowledge that and act accordingly. But this doesn't seem to be the case on I-F. Sleepy

Why exactly is it so important for the forum to be organised into little neat boxes? Why is there such a problem if we all spill onto each other's spaces with our different thoughts and opinions? Isn't that the entire point of a forum?

Pratyusha was an integral part of this show for three years. Confining discussion of her to a single thread is frankly, insulting. She was and will remain Anandi for a large faction of this forum's members.

We are like yada yada yada to the powers that be, and their friends are spouting pearls of wisdom and nuggets of information LOL

PS: Where is Nou Nou when you need her...

@bold: i am wondering the same...my reaction and me would look like little kitten comparing to that...hahahahah...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaCicaTenakjrmahulimedenaNatalyseetha74fastforwardTheImbecileriya_ss9DryaLiliWorldBikicaKety76smekerVerboseGsladjana333

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hi guys can i join with u,iam a JaAn fan so i love pratyusha so much,sorry i dont like shiv but i miss my pratyusha badlyCry

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosaaskaCicaTenakishmanruhimedenapussycatChytrafastforwardSiya_seetha74NatalyTheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalriya_ss9LiliWorldLibra123loveanshDryasmekerKety76Malikasladjana333VerboseGServiana

Serviana IF-Stunnerz
Serviana
Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaiya

Hi guys can i join with u,iam a JaAn fan so i love pratyusha so much,sorry i dont like shiv but i miss my pratyusha badlyCry

Jump in!Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskaTenakCicaChytranya_ansariTheImbecileSiya_Natalycharuluv_SVloveanshLiliWorldriya_ss9DryasmekerKety76VerboseG

Drya IF-Rockerz
Drya
Drya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

And yet you are here to peek around to see is there any news about her Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoCicamedenajrmahuliTheImbecilenya_ansariSiya_fastforwardNatalyLiliWorldloveanshriya_ss9smekerKety76ServianaVerboseGsladjana333

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by jaiya

Jump in!Wink
Thank uHug

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmoCicasaaskaTenakChytrajrmahuliTheImbecilenya_ansarifastforwardSiya_Natalyseetha74loveanshLiliWorldriya_ss9smekerKety76ServianaVerboseG

Go to top