Balika Vadhu

Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

fastrack

fastrack

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hulloo!!! Why are we being choked like this???

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmodoka1709sudhajosaaskaChytranya_ansariDryaSiya_LiliWorldNatalyloveanshKety76riya_ss9BlukittensmekerVerboseGBikica

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

Oh the proven P hater is here...you just came to provoke

Apoorva you see who is supporting this? You see who is happy with this??.

And you  shinya what ever...u must be really unhappy in your life when u r sooo full of hatred,cinism and wish to hurt other people... Nobody actually wants to read you anywhere so get out of this thread!!!

Also to save your time i will report myself...hope i will get my wl raised...if not i will come back with some dedicated specially to this %>~>\>~^#^%*^*<$|$#^+^<

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55Jhanvi86cosmodoka1709medenasaaskaTenakCicaSEETHA.KChytranya_ansariTheImbecileLiliWorldfastforwardDryaNatalyKety76loveanshriya_ss9BlukittenBikicasmekersladjana333

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Thanks again.

@bold: Please don't generalize. At least 18 other human beings (based on posts and likes in this thread alone) beg to differ.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetacosmoJhanvi86Cicadoka1709saaskaTenakChytraTheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalDrya_M-A-N-U_fastforwardLiliWorldNatalyloveanshriya_ss9VerboseGsmekersladjana333

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I want to ask all my friends to report me now, before that }*#^%$<>>%+>?# can do the same...

Thank you all!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmodoka1709saaskamedenaCicaTenaknya_ansariTheImbecileNatalyLiliWorldfastforwardriya_ss9smekerVerboseGBikicasladjana333

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Btw, all who're writing to global mods (I've done it already), remember to mention that there is no such rule for Avika, so doing this on the flimsy excuse of 'peace' (aka gagging of dissent and establishing almost dictatorial rule) is not okay. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55sancheetacosmoansh..kiransaaskadoka1709medenaCicaTenakcutiepiesChytrajrmahulippp333LiliWorldNatalyfastforwardDryaTheImbecileSiriuslySujalnya_ansaririya_ss9loveanshKety76VerboseGsmekerBlukittensladjana333

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Thanks again.

First of all: Thank you for saying she was ousted!
Second of all: Who invited you to our private corral?
Third of all: No one lives in your own imagination
Fourth of all: Do you like being bashed? <innocent koshchan>

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55cosmosaaskathe_RijCicamedenaTenakjrmahuliSEETHA.KNatalyLiliWorldDryafastforwardSiya_TheImbecileAryaSnya_ansaririya_ss9loveanshKety76smekerBikicasladjana333Serviana

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wow. It's like the mods aren't even listening to us. Personally, I'm disappointed, because I feel like I put my points forward quite clearly in that last thread that was shut, and my post was completely ignored by ApoorvaFan in his/her closing message. I would think that if someone put forward a set of points reasonably and politely, a mod would listen and acknowledge that and act accordingly. But this doesn't seem to be the case on I-F. Sleepy

Why exactly is it so important for the forum to be organised into little neat boxes? Why is there such a problem if we all spill onto each other's spaces with our different thoughts and opinions? Isn't that the entire point of a forum?

Pratyusha was an integral part of this show for three years. Confining discussion of her to a single thread is frankly, insulting. She was and will remain Anandi for a large faction of this forum's members.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaLjuba-55cosmosaaskamedenaCicaTenakSammy235cutiepiesjrmahuliChytraSEETHA.KLiliWorldNatalyDryafastforwardSiya_TheImbecilenya_ansaririya_ss9loveanshKety76BikicaVerboseGsmekersladjana333Serviana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top