Balika Vadhu

Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 150

cosmo

Groupbie

cosmo

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Trishna relax dear...its all a false new.You remember things like "Pratyusha replcaing Tina dutta" etc etc...all rubbish.You urself think why wud she come to a channel who has already bullied and bashed her and forgotten all about her contribution.

And who r u believing TC???Which says ppl hav accepted the replacement and shes doing gr8...u tell me can there be a big joke than this! LOL

So chill! Pratsi is a smart girl.Her first show was the Balika Vadhu - the best show of that era.She only worked with 2 males yet she had such awesome chemistry with both.And as soon as she moved ahead in her career (bcoz of whatever forced/self-taken decisions)...she landed herself  a role on SP.Smile

I know many of u are skeptical that she may come in daag or not...but its for sure dat shes shooting for some show.She already tweeted shes coming back soon and this happened mch before this TC article came.And ofcrse u wud hv seen her in MCI rite.U tell me why wud Sp promote her if she wasnt doing nay of their shows.So all these are stunts to defame her.Probably colors is not able to digest that an actress they threw like a use and throw napkin has bagged herself a meaty role in the topmost channel of the nation.Just be happy coz now the channel on which shes coming is bigger better and more popular.

So just keep faith...shes  a born star...she did nothing yet got max votes from whole nation to play Anandi.Then she worked so hard in 3 years that w/o her the show is lifeless and audiences r clueless.So for obvious reasons, her next step will be only towards the sky not in the pit named as COLORS

I'm with Malika on this one,Smile i don't believe any thing TC says, and their so called reliable source, more or less everything they have ever written has always been the opposite their using pratz name to get back their popularity. And if it true which i don't think it is i won't be watching the show. A big star like Salman khan is hosting it  and he hasn't gotten me to watch previous bb's it not going to happen now. LOL. I not going to worry, i just wait till september. 

Edited by cosmo - 24 July 2013 at 8:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TenaksaaskaSiya_fastforwardTheImbecileNatalyDryaKety76loveanshVerboseGMalikasmekersladjana333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 (Page 16)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cosmo

Groupbie

cosmo

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Wink The replacement ruined the character of Anandi and we both know it.

I agree you always loved Anandi...i loved her too...too much to accept what they did to her, and to show...

I will say one more time...if we were together like we did not things might be different.. 

You know very well how we were forced to leave Ansh AT, you were not among the ones who forced us to leave but you know what happened.

Some egos were more important than friendships, than anandi , than BV...

by serviana

early today i was watching end of a Bollywood movie on tv "halla bol" (raise your voice) staring ajay devgan, pankaj kappor and vidya balan. The bold part reminded me a little of what pankaj kapoor character said. He basically said was who don't do anything are as guilty as people who have wrong/committed a crime.

Edited by cosmo - 24 July 2013 at 9:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saaskaDryafastforwardloveanshKety76VerboseGsmekerServiana

Theepetronauss

Goldie

Theepetronauss

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ok guys , I might be an intruder for u people in dis thread but I really wanted to say something...

LIke all u guys out here I am not a singular Pratyusha fan . However I loved Anandi and Ansh to death. After d replacement I lost my Anandi, I lost my Ansh. I have not accepted d replacement and I know I never can. I cried for months and i still do cry sometimes. Whenever I listen to d song "Teri deewani", I end up crying and I am sure u guys know why. I have lost interest in lovestories , I don't watch TV anymore. This certain hole has been created in my heart which always reminds me of d unfullfilled story of our Ansh .

I sincerely hope u guys do get to see her soon in a new show, but for me, nothing matters anymore. I lost my Anandi , I lost my Ansh. And dey might nevr come back.

PS: I am sorry if i have hurted anyone through my post. I really needed to say this.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjI3lathupaditpostaffNatalySiriuslySujallifelessonsVerboseGServiana

bilalkhan2013

bilalkhan2013

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss season 7 to air from September; Pratyusha Banerjee to be an inmate

Creatives at Colors and Endemol are working overtime these days. Reason? Well, they don't have much time before the next season (7) of Bigg Boss hits screens.

Yes, our reliable sources have said that Bigg Boss has been given a new set of wheels and its approaching fast'almost a month ago this year.

"The show usually airs from the month of October, but this year the most controversial show on Indian television will hit screens a month earlier and tentative date is 14 September."

So what does it mean? It means that the hunt for the inmates is on at a rapid pace. Of late, critics have been complaining that the contestants of the last two seasons have not been as explosive and entertaining as the earlier ones namely Rakhi Sawant, Ashmit Patel, Sara Khan, Dolly Bindra and others.

As usual, like every year, many celebrities have been approached. As the on-air date looms large the final locking of inmates has already begun and a confirmed source informs us that Pratyusha Banerjee has been finalized.

Pratyusha gained limelight playing Anandi in Colors' Balika Vadhu. Later she moved out of the project. There was a buzz that she was roped in by Cinevistaas for their upcoming show on Star Plus. But things did not materialse there as well.

"Now she has bagged the meaty offer of entering the house of Bigg Boss," said a source.

So what spice can be expected this year? The same source suggested that some old faces from the previous seasons will make a comeback. This year too, like most previous seasons, an individual with alternate sexuality will be in as an inmate.

When contacted Colors,channel spokesperson said,"We do not comment on speculation".

All efforts to reach Pratyusha proved futile.

Tellychakkar.com will soon come up with more updates. Stay hooked!!!

Edited by bilalkhan2013 - 24 July 2013 at 11:48am

Trisha_magnet

Trisha_magnet

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bilalkhan2013

Creatives at Colors and Endemol are working overtime these days. Reason? Well, they don't have much time before the next season (7) of Bigg Boss hits screens.

Yes, our reliable sources have said that Bigg Boss has been given a new set of wheels and its approaching fast'almost a month ago this year.

"The show usually airs from the month of October, but this year the most controversial show on Indian television will hit screens a month earlier and tentative date is 14 September."

So what does it mean? It means that the hunt for the inmates is on at a rapid pace. Of late, critics have been complaining that the contestants of the last two seasons have not been as explosive and entertaining as the earlier ones namely Rakhi Sawant, Ashmit Patel, Sara Khan, Dolly Bindra and others.

As usual, like every year, many celebrities have been approached. As the on-air date looms large the final locking of inmates has already begun and a confirmed source informs us that Pratyusha Banerjee has been finalized.

Pratyusha gained limelight playing Anandi in Colors' Balika Vadhu. Later she moved out of the project. There was a buzz that she was roped in by Cinevistaas for their upcoming show on Star Plus. But things did not materialse there as well.

"Now she has bagged the meaty offer of entering the house of Bigg Boss," said a source.

So what spice can be expected this year? The same source suggested that some old faces from the previous seasons will make a comeback. This year too, like most previous seasons, an individual with alternate sexuality will be in as an inmate.

When contacted Colors,channel spokesperson said,"We do not comment on speculation".

Well for now even colours is claiming it to be speculations...

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bilalkhan2013

When contacted Colors,channel spokesperson said,"We do not comment on   speculation".

see bold, blown up, italicized, underlined, colored, etc. ^

Edited by Siya_ - 24 July 2013 at 11:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalTheImbecilefastforwardNatalyKety76loveanshVerboseGsmekersladjana333

ppp333

Goldie

ppp333

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
A request to all Pratyusha's' SY And JaAn fans that don't go by any speculations unless you see and hear by your self. There is all the possibility to break the fan base of Pratyusha by the rivals (you can make assumptions). Stand by her for what ever she does like true fans. Or learn from DD fans they stand and support her for what ever she does . And one more thing what ever the equation Pratyusha and colors share it is a fact that she was launched, got name and fame by Bv and colors .Pratyusha will always have a soft corner for them. Also she will not disappoint her fans.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DryasmekerVerboseG

Nataly

IF-Dazzler

Nataly

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

You cannot restrict some one from posting / not posting in this thread.

As long as they are following the rules and talking about Pratyusha, every member of this forum can post in this thread. Mocking or asking why some one is posting in this thread is not acceptable.

Further such personal attacks are seen, WL will be increased.
-BV DT

Shark Attack animated emoticon     castaway emoticon

Edited by Nataly - 24 July 2013 at 3:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanshKety76VerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top