Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry Neha I am posting on this thread that seems we are treating like shit on this forum... But I hate to edit my posts...
I was the first one who start crying on partiality of MIGHTY MODS of BV (read Mrs Rashputra's) forum... I ask them thousand times tell us what they want but in return what a great step they took... they treated us like we are spreading plague on their CLEAN forum...
It is totally disgusted... I wrote to higher mods but that so not gonna work again... I bet!!!
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@TellyTalkIndia: #PratyushaBanerjee, the original Anandi of '#BalikaVadhu', who was replaced a few months ago, is reportedly back after a four-month break

Twitter ID - TellyTalkIndia
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

@TellyTalkIndia: #PratyushaBanerjee, the original Anandi of '#BalikaVadhu', who was replaced a few months ago, is reportedly back after a four-month break

Twitter ID - TellyTalkIndia

Where is she back..??? 😕
_symphony thumbnail
Tfs Aditi ðŸ˜Š

But wont take dis BB news until she herself confirms...earlier too there hv been a lot of rumors abt her replacing Tina which were all false.Hopefully she clears air abt this news.And strangely 2 days ago these bhaskar ppl printed in thier hindi daily that P is coming in a SP show where she will b playing a cosmopolitan DIL
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really hope this BB news is fake. I hate that show with a passion. Wouldn't watch it even for Prats. And wouldn't want Prats to stoop to that level either.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Malika

Tfs Aditi ðŸ˜Š

But wont take dis BB news until she herself confirms...earlier too there hv been a lot of rumors abt her replacing Tina which were all false.Hopefully she clears air abt this news.And strangely 2 days ago these bhaskar ppl printed in thier hindi daily that P is coming in a SP show where she will b playing a cosmopolitan DIL

I know Malika I read that news too

I think its stunt nothing else...😊
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bigg boss is one of the crappiest shows ever.. Prats shld  never evr   think of coming to such a stupid show.. hope its a fake piece of news..  she definitely will get much better opportunity den dis.. 
_symphony thumbnail
Okay chill guys even if she is doing BB I know some ppl will make a laughing stock of us that we had so much trust in her and she did a show like dis...but then dont forget there have been many actresses who have come out of BB with their image intact and are living a respectful life both professionally and personally.The biggest examples shweta tiwari and juhi parmar.Shweta has done an impressive job in parvarish and Juhi shes well settled with a great guy like Sachin shroff with 2 kids...so I am sure P will emerge out as a winner dere too(in any case if she does it)... As for colors taking her back...well didnt we know???😉 I think we shud consider it as a victory!! Coz whether she herself was sacked or she left on will...colors did approach her in the first place.Which surely means they have realized her importance and our importance as well 😃.

So just chill and wait for her comeback.I am sure whatever show it is...BB or anything she will rock it.And y r we so worried abt her image??She is sensible enuf to project herself in a way that her future prospects dont get spoilt for just one show.

And pls dont keep dis thread deserted...I don't like anything related to P being so dull😉 we r against this thread yet we can paint it in our love for SY and P with her rest costars of BV...lets make dis thread interesting.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
To start with one of the best SY segments...uff d way they tease each other

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vms2kAyBAZI[/YOUTUBE]