Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

Welcome!!!!

SidYusha and JaAn unite!!!!
yup shaking hands πŸ˜ƒ
Kudos for Mods... Thank you very much  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

But tell us one thing you did shut down the other thread about Pratz but why all of a sudden you decided to open a New thread for her... Does cv's or colors think that discussing about Pratz is a threat to BV or to Mrs. TR... if yes, will you care to explain why??

And when you call it IF, atleast try to be it... donot try to suppress our voices... anyways we are in minimum numbers (as you/ some claim) which hardly matters to you... and if you want we SYians to be puppets like others, sorry it is not acceptable...

Tell us exactly what you want... Do you want us out... instead of beating around the bush just cut to the chase...

Edited by saviani - 10 years ago
good decision by bv dev team to start this thread .
They can confine talks abt Pratyusha here but cant stop us from saying the truth abt the channel.Which not only us but even Smita and Shanky said in open.Smitas tweet abt "Work seeming like a punishment" and shanky saying on SBS how theres no fun on BV sets and how he has to wander to other sets when theres a break is enough to say that no one is liking this over imp given to certain new actors.Old actors r unsatisfied with wots happening on BV sets these days.And this I am not saying but BV ppl r saying themselves. Yahan tak its so bad dat I saw Smita retweeting to Anjum who has been offline all d while...I feel bad for her...shes d only lady left in the show out of her old group.
@Shinya
 I know u get ur kicks out of being bashed but I will spare u the pleasure this time πŸ˜†
U dont annoy me or irritate me I just feel pity for you ...wat a sad life u must be having

@Others

This thread is useless so abandon it...No need to post anything here...
U have whole open forum to talk abt SY and Pratz so color it with SY πŸ˜‰
And better stop posting here πŸ˜‘ else I will unleash my spanking machine on u all  πŸ˜‘
Edited by Blukitten - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chytra

I had a look at this thread yesterday and preffered not to comment as it is not worth it.

Rashmi desai was out and there were hell of threads for her coz she is a part of uttaran. No rule then

Mr. sandhu is out of the show for years and he is still veer and personal stuff about the couple gets posted there. No one objects , not even the mods.

Now here I fail to understand the necessity of herding a fanbase into one thread!!
And want us all to stay here and not on those tons of threads outside.
It seems like vendetta to me. if  IF has so much problem with on fan group do one thing.

DELETE PRATYUSHA'S PROFILE, DELETE ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE IN HER FAN LIST. WIPE OFF ALL THE MENTION OF SIDYUSHA. aND YEAH GOT TO VIDEO LINKS AND PASTE TORAL FACE WHERE EVER PRATS IS THERE. THAT WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

BUT ONE THING YOU CAN NEVER TAKE FROM US IS THE LOVE THAT IMPRINTED OUR HEARTS FOR AN ACTRESS WHO SWEATED OUT 3 YEARS. YOU CAN WIPE OUT A PICTURE BUT NOT THE HARD WORK THAT ONE PERSON WE SAW DAY AFTER DAY FOR THREE YEARS WAITING TEH CLOCK TO STRIKE 8 EVERY WEEKDAY. i REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT IS PAST.

FOR SOME IT IS BUT FOR US IT IS NOT!

Well said! πŸ‘
They can confine talks abt Pratyusha here but cant stop us from saying the truth abt the channel.Which not only us but even Smita and Shanky said in open.Smitas tweet abt "Work seeming like a punishment" and shanky saying on SBS how theres no fun on BV sets and how he has to wander to other sets when theres a break is enough to say that no one is liking this over imp given to certain new actors.Old actors r unsatisfied with wots happening on BV sets these days.And this I am not saying but BV ppl r saying themselves. Yahan tak its so bad dat I saw Smita retweeting to Anjum who has been offline all d while...I feel bad for her...shes d only lady left in the show out of her old group.

toral is leading star of channel?channel is also kanfused so did this new gamebazi ,,, kya karey so they have to do all this to save their sinking ship and are scared of rising star pratts,,,some ppl are prejudiced that they can do as they want but others are not mobs have wits n guts to oppose it 
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by Serviana

Originally posted by sidra08

i am pissed off with colors can i join the anti colors team as well πŸ˜†miss Prats and hate colors with depth of my heart I can feel for Prats as well as i am happy too she left this creep channel 

You are more than welcome dear!!!πŸ€—
πŸ€—glad to be on same team πŸ€—

Welcome!!!!

SidYusha and JaAn unite!!!!

they have lost their wits n now why suddenly got this done i understand only route cause is rising star is scaring them πŸ˜›,,,really time will come we all jaaan ,,, n ssiyans will unite 
pratysha news is very confusing sometime writer says pratyusha is coming in one of the serial on starplus .some time they say she is coming in bhatt movie and some tme they say she is coming as meethi in uttaran and sometime they say pratyusha leave show because of bad health .why pratyusha leave bv show it is not still clear .i have heard pratyusha want to do modern role .hope her wishes fullfill soon .pratyusha did fabulous job as anandi .hope she will get more success in other serial too Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
hailaa...Yeh Prats BIG BOSS mein πŸ˜²

I hope its just rumor...Its nt very good show for Prats...