Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Off late we have seen that members are not finding right place to discuss about Pratyusha, her acting skills, her chemistry with Sid and  also about her upcoming new show.

This thread is created to help the members to discuss these topics.
The generic IF rules and  forum rules of no bashing, no comparison and no attacking other fan groups and  not passing snide comments, name calling etc apply here.

Please refer Forum Rules and other Important Rules here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3452797

Enjoy discussions

BV Development Team

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 23 July 2013 at 6:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha joshi-Swetha-Rani48monamie111NatalySEETHA.Ksurabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every thing about Pratyusha : HERE ONLY: DT note pg 53" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveansh

IF-Rockerz

loveansh

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
WowShocked, so now we have our own rezervat (resort) ShockedOuchI really do feel now like anIndians graphics who lost her freedomCry to talk and post what I want and where Indians graphics I want about PratsOucht
And that makes me sooo Indians graphics

I will not put my tent here Indians graphics  because I do not like to be fenced in one property even if it is so generouslly open for us pathetic, stubborn and crazy SYians, by mods.

I do not want talk to youIndians graphics dear mods, because you prooved once more that you have no idea what freedom of speach and democracy meansOuch

Haugh to you
Woman who love her freedom
Indians graphics

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

UrmsBoky_Frmeena1962cosmomukta13Bubilathupaddoka1709the_RijsaaskaitpostaffCicaTenakcutiepiesChytrayzyzppp333pussycatfastforwardvibrajDrya_M-A-N-U_NatalyTheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalSEETHA.Kriya_ss9tistaaKety76StephiBikicaVerboseGBlukittensmekermilindrosesladjana333nn027VasusenaRadheya

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Pratyusha = Princess of Tellywood...

She is a diamond, whose shine will never fade...  

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 05 August 2013 at 11:49pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

meena1962Boky_FrLjuba-55cosmoAnjujagBubilathupaditpostaffCicadoka1709the_RijsaaskasudhajoTenakChytrapussycatppp333ishmanruhiahilajkulaNatalyDryavibrajSiya_SEETHA.KfastforwardTheImbecileriya_ss9tistaaKety76loveanshBikicaStephimilindrosesmekerBlukittensoni595Malikasladjana333nn027VasusenaRadheya

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
We do not accept this. 

We are not bonded labor/cattle to be herded into one place where we will be allowed to talk.

Freedom of Speech is paramount!

Please show us the relevant IF rule (not a new one that is hurriedly drafted after this mail), where it says that we cannot discuss an ex-actor of a particular show on that show's Forum.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55Boky_Frshania85Bubilathupadcosmosaaskadoka1709itpostaffCicasudhajoTenakcutiepiespussycatChytraahilajkulayzyzppp333Siya_vibrajDryaNatalyAryaSfastforwardnya_ansariTheImbecileSiriuslySujalriya_ss9tistaaloveanshKety76BikicaStephisanthiyaa_JsmekerBlukittenMalikajyothi_coolsladjana333nn027VasusenaRadheya

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Bahnu HugHeartHug

But...if someone mention/attack her out of here we will jump on them.

Edited by Serviana - 23 July 2013 at 8:18am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Ljuba-55Boky_FrBubilathupadcosmodoka1709saaskasudhajoTenakitpostaffCicappp333medenaahilajkulapussycatfastforwardDryavibrajSiya_Natalynya_ansariTheImbecileriya_ss9Kety76loveanshtistaasmekerStephiBikicaMalikaBlukittensladjana333VasusenaRadheya

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
ok then create exclusive thread for toral sid shanky an all othr character
they shld not be discussed anywhere else on the forum...
we r not in some dictatorship and there no such forum rule which says an actor's discussion has to be confined to a thread.
We do not accept this.
SY and Pratz discussion  will happen everywhere. she was part of the show for 3 years this is not done.

Lets complain to the global mod

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

srsan12Ljuba-55Boky_FrlathupadBubicosmodoka1709the_RijsaaskasudhajoTenakCicacutiepiesppp333medenayzyzahilajkulaChytrapussycatfastforwardDryavibrajSiya_NatalyTheImbecilenya_ansariSiriuslySujalriya_ss9Kety76loveanshtistaaVerboseGsmekerStephiBikicaMalikann027sladjana333VasusenaRadheya

TheImbecile

IF-Dazzler

TheImbecile

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
How is that ex-actors on other shows, members are allowed to post about them, but here we are relegated to ONE SINGLE thread? Please stop trying to herd us because you are catering to one fanbase. And please do not say you are not doing that and being objective, because we all know it's not true when you are taking such an action. I don't understand why this particular forum has a problem with all things related to Pratyusha, they CAN choose to ignore the post, as we have chosen to ignore posts about Sid and the replacement.

Funny thing is, we are told to ignore to such posts and say nothing while the "grievances" of a certain fanbase are closely paid attention to and heard. 

And yes, I second VerboseG's statement: Please show us the relevant IF rule (not a new one that is hurriedly drafted after this mail), where it says that we cannot discuss an ex-actor of a particular show on that show's Forum.

We are not posting Pratyusha posts by the millions/hundreds/thousands. What is so offensive about them that we are being told to post on one single thread? I think even you know they aren't offensive ApoorvaFan and don't deserve to be herded to one thread.

This is a forum, for pete's sake, not a portal for one fanbase. Spare us our freedom to post on a forum about our opinions or support for Pratyusha. 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Boky_Frmeena1962Ljuba-55srsan12Bubilathupadcosmodoka1709saaskathe_RijcardiganTenaksudhajoitpostaffCicaNoCommentscutiepiesyzyzppp333medenaahilajkulaChytrapussycatfastforwardvibrajDryaSiya_NatalySiriuslySujalriya_ss9Kety76loveanshtistaaVerboseGsmekerStephiBlukittensladjana333nn027VasusenaRadheya

fastforward

IF-Dazzler

fastforward

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
There is no mention of Pratyusha's name in the recent article by telebuzz on the celebration of 5 years of Colors and BV..And now on the same day Mods are creating one thread for Prats discussion..Are you ppl related to the Ph or the Channel? Did you ppl only write the telebuzz article bc it feels like one? Ouch

What has this forum become? Who is in control of this forum, normal human beings like us or someone from the Channel or PH?

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaLjuba-55Bubilathupadcosmodoka1709saaskathe_RijcardiganTenaksudhajoCicacutiepiesppp333yzyzahilajkulaChytrapoiu123pussycatmedenaSiya_vibrajDryaNatalyTheImbecileriya_ss9Kety76loveanshtistaaVerboseGsmekerStephiBikicaMalikann027sladjana333

Post Reply New Post

Go to top