Posted: 10 years ago
Ok Junoonians, this brilliantva thought just sprouted in my head & pleej tell me if this ij bhat my guru-mata MYP maidum is pilaning πŸ˜³

After careful examination of how competition shows are bringing in intrasting tiracks MYP maidum is giving them maath by showing those tiracks in Junoon before them πŸ˜² πŸ‘ Nahi samjhe, pleej allow me to expilain πŸ˜³ 

According to meri guru MYP, Junnoonva has only 2 competition πŸ˜‰ ek season 2 show aur dusra bhai jaan show and all time competition is ketka maiya πŸ˜› πŸ₯± Gul chachi spent so much time and money to create buzz about Billi drugging bhai jaan & taking undue advantage of his 6 packs πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ And my Guru coz of inflation showed the inspired tirack in Junoon & made Gul chachi's show copycat πŸ˜‰ 

Aur latest of season 2 show has main lead dying falling from the cliff and the lookalike as the new hero with new gurlfrands πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They don't know that MYP is already airing this tirack & keeping us hooked to us seats  bas itna farak hai ki Prithvi cliff se gira aur IP hero ban gaya with old Meera as his lady lub πŸ€’ 

Par manna parega MYP maidum ko πŸ˜‰ She is not buri aurat like Gul chachi who has divided the leads by making the hero fake father of already preggy billi πŸ€’ Nor has she been insensitive like season 2's maidum who's taking another leap & bringing in younger version lookalike πŸ˜‘ She's given us respite from all this copying bijness with AdNi's super awesome chemistry  No wonder  she's got fans for her generosity πŸ˜³ 
🀣🀣🀣Sahana maidum , aapka analysiswa ijjj ekdum 
phantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i didnt know urj phaollwing MYP with dedication πŸ˜²
She ijjj urjj guru-mata πŸ˜²
Bhen, how ???😲
MYP must be phloating in air after taking you under her wings ...πŸ˜†
I agree, guru-mata ijj much ahead of her contempories and knows the pulse of the audiencewa.
dont talks abt gulmata , shes got lots of estudents under her wings,they bhill kills ujj πŸ˜†
season 2 phellas are in parallel universe, don't you knows they are competing with kekta mata and wants to beats the kyunki's records of  number of leaps.
I am with yous , guru-mata ijj wrkings real hards  with endearing s* and chnging blacks to greys and bice-bersa 

🀣 🀣 u guys r so phunny yaar..u guys r making junoon forum more interesting nowadays..lubb u bery bery much :))))
@Saba...kya karti saba MYP made me phall into her admiration societyva with her charm & generosity  πŸ˜‰ I not escared of Gul chachi's estudentva πŸ˜› I am her pankhi too πŸ˜³ she gives 6 packs glimpses every now & then to keep my mindva not divert on billi & zee's cat fightva πŸ˜† Edited by SahanaG - 10 years ago
I know this is a new trick of you Sahana.

But it is funny. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by awida

I know this is a new trick of you Sahana.

But it is funny. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What trick πŸ˜• 
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Sahana, MYP maidum is your Guru?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜† pleejj expilainva how?when? πŸ˜†
have to praiseva MYP-mata phor using herr brilliantva brains inn develoopingva estory aff Junoon other than writing those unanderstandaable one-liiners πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Sahana, MYP maidum is your Guru?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜† pleejj expilainva how?when? πŸ˜†
have to praiseva MYP-mata phor using herr brilliantva brains inn develoopingva estory aff Junoon other than writing those unanderstandaable one-liiners πŸ€£ 

May she uses her brainsva for her one liners and phor all other things technology to get inspired, like Mastercard πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I can not answer how & when but bhy i surely can πŸ˜‰ She's a generous soul like Shalu and that ij bhy i am her eternal pankhi πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ I have decided to comment on her IF profile everyday from today to increase her ranking πŸ˜‰ MYP ketka se kam thori na hai?  Aur IF se request karoongi TB interview ke liye, Gul chachi ka diya recently bhy not  MYP gurumaiya πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by SahanaG - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SahanaG

May she uses her brainsva for her one liners and phor all other things technology to get inspired, like MastercardπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I can not answer how & when but bhy i surely canπŸ˜‰She's a generous soul like Shalu and that is bhy i am her eternal pankhi😳😳

🀣 have mercy on my stomachwa plzzz...
Originally posted by SahanaG

@Saba...kya karti saba MYP made me phall into her admiration societyva with her charm & generosity  πŸ˜‰ I not escared of Gul chachi's estudentva πŸ˜› I am her pankhi too πŸ˜³ she gives 6 packs glimpses every now & then to keep my mindva not divert on billi & zee's cat fightva πŸ˜†
she herself has to look at them otherwise how will she breath πŸ€’
gul-mata ijj now legend , she is the queen of 6 packs and billis with estone eyes