Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

swayamtoocutedevsuchiid4swarontanujathagelanavya14sharmiriyaSilverStar01chaaklate5starswaronlovermeswaronvrushanSrinkubathija12Shan_swayamfun4everLove_shantu8085548022rohan_smiletrisha19taareyfanbmAninditaSwaRonshan16Princess_anny--coco--damonTVDrocks8JSmileyFace8Janushka1129poojavrushanmrashparo1311mohitmohanty19vaishali_mhaskereet_26prakriti4upriyankah07venusrockzneeliyerSmiley1279Trouble_Magnetsilver6stringsMolly.Swaronlaksh_ktNehal92...CryBaby...swaronlandAnomic_loner-Chaitra-tharu01kriti094piyu1990Tan.vish.Kvrushanharshisurprising-Raj--Girlz-Rule-VruShan_SwaRontannuluvsanjana_D3--Tanzz--zona_maliksakshibshahAnindita91_bellaSwan_shreya_arjuhiMirageSwaronsurbhimathurtaniya_dostiiabhilasha_dream--Anushka--cscs--Rose--manasie23-Celestial-yogini64nj_SRKholicsweet16cashHR-DMG4lifeSanskritiSDeath_MemoriesShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshasumimitakitty_swaronMuskan_SwaRonNishi.KssPrincess_Devil..euphoria..sweetydiyafriendmeghaswaron9113Suni1986MrToolConfuserAJ.morganShilpa_SwaRon-Vishaka-swathi_swaronnami2811HSFA-dosy_devil-nature2SuckerPunch.BrashCandy-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003-spongy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon SS :10 days Without You <3..Ch- 1..Pg-1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
NOTE

Please add  deepffpm to your buddy list for PMs regarding my write ups...i will be sending PMs from this ID from next time..please don't send any buddy request to my real ID for PMs

INDEX

Chapter-1

Chapter-2

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 July 2013 at 3:59pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

chaaklate5starRiyaVruShanrinkubathija12ayushimehrotramohitmohanty19Smiley12798JSmileyFace8Jkriti094piyu1990Tan.vish.KlakshluvsD3nHHLkespariswaronlandvrushanharshi_bellaSwan_Anindita91-Raj--Girlz-Rule-Nishi.KssDeath_Memoriescscs--Rose--HR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicsweet16cashsadafarshasweetydiyafrienMrToolConfuserswathi_swaron-dosy_devil-HSFAnami2811AJ.morganShilpa_SwaRonSuckerPunch.BrashCandy-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003-spongy-

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerdivanavya14Lawrentian_214swaronlovermeayushi_swaronSilverStar01hellangelsstuti1995tinad3NehuFFpmztanharockksgauri07snehac2tanhawalaswaronswaron1107swaronvrushanSrinkubathija12fun4evershan.sslovely222Trouble_Magnetsilver6stringsMolly.SwaronSmiley1279vishalfoolsakshiswaron--coco--damonTVDrocksroshni_rjAninditaSwaRonshan168JSmileyFace8Janushka1129addicted_lovetrisha198085548022rohan_smilemrashparo1311vaishali_mhaskepriyankah07reet_26prakriti4umohitmohanty19venusrockzdollydua-FrozenRain-megsyAnomic_lonervrushanharshilakshluvsD3nHHLspicyrayskespariswaronlandtharu01Tan.vish.Kkriti094zk456789varsh-mayurpooja123456--Anushka---Girlz-Rule--Raj-Anjori_ArShaVruShan_SwaRonzona_malikkritikasoniLuvAly_KriYansh--Tanzz--Anindita91shreya_arjuhiMirageSwaronsurbhimathur_bellaSwan_Sanskruti_tanhaarshi_sniasanjana_D3sweetdivya..euphoria..dmeghablush.sweetydiyafrientannu_swayamHR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicsweet16cashSwaronvrushanyogini64sadafarshasumimitaswaronlove001kitty_swaronMuskan_SwaRonNishi.KssPrincess_DevilAngel-luvs-sHPHolic-3manasie23--Rose--cscs-Celestial-nami2811freya123HSFAHello_Vrushaanausten_TanHaShilpa_SwaRonAJ.morgan-dosy_devil-swathi_swaronMrToolConfuserswaron9113-Vishaka-aishu3003nature2SuckerPunch.BrashCandy-Ocean.eyes-

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Reserved for besties Smile

Partner (Nehal)
Embarrassed

First and foremost i am dancing here, finally my partner has resumed writing. Gosh i so wanted to read your write ups. coming to the SS..the title itself defines the eagerness and the question every Swaron fan must have faced when we all came to know about Sharon's absence.

Well, This part was just perfect in every term... Swayam dreaming about Sharon...Typical majnu boy. He trying to kiss her in dreams...and in reality Sharon has to demand it... LOL

Ha ha...poor majnu...was about to kiss his Dad... Loved his and Rishi convo... I would love to see something like that in D3...and then his re collection of the first kiss by Sharon...Aww... too cute...

I loved the way he is always ready to go towards Sharon when she needs him...* Touchwood*

He must be cursing Chicken pox like Swaron fans are doing right know...LOLLOL

Looking forward to see how will he spend those 10 days without his love..

Surbhi(My Miss Positive)

DD Hug
A SS from you!! Wow, finally you are getting back on track Tongue
And good that you wrote something from all your heart Embarrassed
You dedicate it to your friends and Big smileJuly-BabiesBig smile Yeahhh!!! Dancing

Okay now coming to the first chapter Cool
Swayam caught red handed while dreaming about sharon LOL Majnu-ness ki limit paar!
And then his dad teasing him! Lol its so weird imagining them together, i wish cv's had included such scenes! Anyways coming back to the pehla nasha land Day Dreaming

Their kiss was indeed the most amazing thing ever happened and the expression on swayam's face were to die for BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
I wish aisi baatein swayam ke dad bolte rahe LOL
Sharon ko chicken pox kya ho gaya bawaal mach gaya sher mei poore, but poor soul, i dunno i am talking abt vrushika or sharon Stern Smile
I can imagine her voice and she sounded weak but the sweetness and chirpiness in her voice was still alive!
Poor swayam, cannot meet her but the care was evident in both of their actions.
You have mentioned everything very beautifully and i am happy that you wrote something on them, vrushaan on the banner feels nice! Big smile
Waiting for the next Hukum Hug
I am glad that you're back
 Heart

SakshiSmile

Aapne mujhe Thank you bola??? Par kyun??? Oh aapko tang karne ke liye May be...

Di... You sure are a rockstar.. OMG such an awesome update.. No words to say.. Did u really made Swayam got caught red handed by papa shekhawat??? *shock*.. Aww papa teasing beta shekhawat was so sweet.. And Swayam face liting up hearing his approval for her was sooo cute...

He remembers when papa aaproved in front of Sharon and she kissed him in exitement and he touches his cheek.. How cute??

And Sharon crying not coz of pox but coz she couldn't stay away from him was sooo sweet.. Dono taraf aag lagi hai and the way Swayam panicked and started getting restless was the return of our actual lover boy who says "Smell the coffee Sharon this is your lover boy Swayam". And Swayam getting lost and adoring her unconditional love for him.. Aww.. And the same question goes with me how would they stay away from each other for 10 god damn 10 days...

Loved it di.. Jaldi jaldi next part do meri d3...

Love you

Yours
Pagal...

P.S- didu woh starting waala part dream tha ??? *shock* *wink*

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 July 2013 at 11:43pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

damonTVDrocksvrushanharshiAnindita91--Rose--HSFAswathi_swaronMrToolConfuserShilpa_SwaRon-spongy-

-Vishaka-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vishaka-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
unres

deepu di is back with bang
Wink

wonder part di Clap with amazing start...kash woh dream sequence nahi hota... And swayam caught red handdend LOLLOLLOL

love the sweet convo bet son and father where most amazing part were dad pulling his son leg...and phone convo of our two love bird...which actually were sad cause they wont able to see each other another ten days...
All nicely presented lov it...frm beautiful dream to last part...wonderful job
Clap

looking forward for next part vrushi ane se pehele update milna chahiye...Embarrassed

Edited by Vishaka45 - 28 July 2013 at 4:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_--Tanzz--

SwaRon_rocks

IF-Sizzlerz

SwaRon_rocks

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
RES

_Deepika_--Tanzz--

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
res
unres

another fantastic piece of work from you...

thank you for writing the SS on the present track...

Swayam dreaming of Sharon Day Dreaming

Loved the father - son convo...

thank you deepu for covering this aspect which i always dreamt of but failed to see on screen... 

loved the way how his father teasing swayam

"Aaj kal ke bacche..pata nehi kya hoga inka" ...So true  LOL LOL

and wow both are having the pehla nasha as their ringtone Embarrassed

Sharon is having chicken pox and asked him not to meet him for 10 days Cry 

Agar Sharon the DIVA hai toh swayam the MAJNU boy hai...sharon se door rehna usse hota hi nahi...

kuch na kuch plan jaroor karega usse milne ke liye ya baat karne k liye...

lets see what happens next Wink

Edited by swathi_swaron - 27 July 2013 at 10:23pm

_Deepika_--Tanzz--

bhavz_vrushan

IF-Sizzlerz

bhavz_vrushan

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
res

_Deepika_--Tanzz--

Post Reply New Post