India's Dancing Superstar
India's Dancing Superstar

India-Forums

   

Spoiler - Elimination.. (Page 3)

Zoya677 IF-Dazzler
Zoya677
Zoya677

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 2953

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

ye palden kyati couple hai kya?

arre reet u don't kno them? they deseverd to be in top 13 but they weren't selected by the judgesAngry instead the judges chose Mohit n Ana...for me Palden-Khyati were much better and deserving than Mohit-ana
naam bhool gai thi actuallyLOLLOLLOLyes they were more deservingOuchOuchOuchbt i think lobo got partial over there as mohit n ana were his studentsOuchOuchOuch
yeah...since then i don't like lobo n dat geeta ma tooAngry dunno wat they saw in mohit-ana's performance...lol naam toh bhulogi na...dimaag mein sirf MJ5 hai isliyeLOLTongue
LOLLOLLOLu wont believe mereko to sapne b mj5 k hi ate hainLOLLOLLOL
bt lobo is a good choreographer thn geeta
LOLLOLhaha sapno mein v MJ5...kaise kaise sapne ate hai...tell me 1 na? r u dancing with them too or a date with master shraeyLOLLOL 

jaise v choreographer ho, i havn't seen them b4 ...xcept geeta kapur in sum movies like oso..
LOLLOLLOLno date n no dancing with thmLOLLOLLOLjs watching thm as they r my frnz in my dreamsLOLLOLLOL
arre yeh v koi dream haiLOL...frenz k saath koi baat naihuyi kya?
BabbaR_SheR IF-Sizzlerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 07 April 2013
Posts: 22178

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

ye palden kyati couple hai kya?

arre reet u don't kno them? they deseverd to be in top 13 but they weren't selected by the judgesAngry instead the judges chose Mohit n Ana...for me Palden-Khyati were much better and deserving than Mohit-ana
naam bhool gai thi actuallyLOLLOLLOLyes they were more deservingOuchOuchOuchbt i think lobo got partial over there as mohit n ana were his studentsOuchOuchOuch
yeah...since then i don't like lobo n dat geeta ma tooAngry dunno wat they saw in mohit-ana's performance...lol naam toh bhulogi na...dimaag mein sirf MJ5 hai isliyeLOLTongue
LOLLOLLOLu wont believe mereko to sapne b mj5 k hi ate hainLOLLOLLOL
bt lobo is a good choreographer thn geeta
LOLLOLhaha sapno mein v MJ5...kaise kaise sapne ate hai...tell me 1 na? r u dancing with them too or a date with master shraeyLOLLOL 

jaise v choreographer ho, i havn't seen them b4 ...xcept geeta kapur in sum movies like oso..
LOLLOLLOLno date n no dancing with thmLOLLOLLOLjs watching thm as they r my frnz in my dreamsLOLLOLLOL
arre yeh v koi dream haiLOL...frenz k saath koi baat naihuyi kya?
ab baatein yaad nai beLOLLOLLOLagr nxt tym yaad reh gai to zroor share krungi...pr kya krun dhundla sa hi yaad rehta hai sapnaOuchOuchOuch
Zoya677 IF-Dazzler
Zoya677
Zoya677

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 2953

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhureet

ab baatein yaad nai beLOLLOLLOLagr nxt tym yaad reh gai to zroor share krungi...pr kya krun dhundla sa hi yaad rehta hai sapnaOuchOuchOuch
i was juz jokin yaar...waise v sapno mei koi achi hoti hai toh real mein yaad nahi aati..ish post ko v red banadenge abh ...LOLLOL
neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 4958

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Very very happy for mj 5 and akshay..but very sad for amardeep...no offence but padmini debashish must be eliminated
Zoya677 IF-Dazzler
Zoya677
Zoya677

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 2953

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha333

Very very happy for mj 5 and akshay..but very sad for amardeep...no offence but padmini debashish must be eliminated

yeah Padmini-debasish r creating prob in IDS forum dis daysLOL...hope they will be eliminate next week
BabbaR_SheR IF-Sizzlerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 07 April 2013
Posts: 22178

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by sandhureet

ab baatein yaad nai beLOLLOLLOLagr nxt tym yaad reh gai to zroor share krungi...pr kya krun dhundla sa hi yaad rehta hai sapnaOuchOuchOuch
i was juz jokin yaar...waise v sapno mei koi achi hoti hai toh real mein yaad nahi aati..ish post ko v red banadenge abh ...LOLLOL
ohLOLLOLLOLyes bhooton vale spne yaad rehte hain pr mst vale naiWinkWinkWink...yes pinkify itMonkey Icon Cici

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya677

BabbaR_SheR IF-Sizzlerz
BabbaR_SheR
BabbaR_SheR

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 07 April 2013
Posts: 22178

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

Originally posted by neha333

Very very happy for mj 5 and akshay..but very sad for amardeep...no offence but padmini debashish must be eliminated

yeah Padmini-debasish r creating prob in IDS forum dis daysLOL...hope they will be eliminate next week
LOLLOLLOLhaan sb inke peeche pde hain...especially mj5,dmaniax n amardeep fansLOLLOLLOL...umeed hai kahin hmara dr sch na ho jayeDeadDeadDead
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15807

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Dmniax should have been in top5 instead of padmini-debasish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index