Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhureet

ye palden kyati couple hai kya?

arre reet u don't kno them? they deseverd to be in top 13 but they weren't selected by the judgesAngry instead the judges chose Mohit n Ana...for me Palden-Khyati were much better and deserving than Mohit-ana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22sufm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiler - Elimination.. (Page 2)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

yes...sad for amardeep n DMANIAX...bt really really happy for MJ5...Monkey Icon Cicithey r at no.1Monkey Icon Cici

I thought D-maniax wud be in top 5Cry n I used to like amardeep too but yesss MJ5 in top 5Big smile
yes amardeep was goodOuchOuchOuchbtOuchOuchOuch...humpAngryAngryAngry...pad n debAngryAngryAngry...n mj5EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

arre reet u don't kno them? they deseverd to be in top 13 but they weren't selected by the judgesAngry instead the judges chose Mohit n Ana...for me Palden-Khyati were much better and deserving than Mohit-ana
naam bhool gai thi actuallyLOLLOLLOLyes they were more deservingOuchOuchOuchbt i think lobo got partial over there as mohit n ana were his studentsOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sufm

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
yipeee LDT in top 5 they rockzzz...

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

naam bhool gai thi actuallyLOLLOLLOLyes they were more deservingOuchOuchOuchbt i think lobo got partial over there as mohit n ana were his studentsOuchOuchOuch
yeah...since then i don't like lobo n dat geeta ma tooAngry dunno wat they saw in mohit-ana's performance...lol naam toh bhulogi na...dimaag mein sirf MJ5 hai isliyeLOLTongue

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

yeah...since then i don't like lobo n dat geeta ma tooAngry dunno wat they saw in mohit-ana's performance...lol naam toh bhulogi na...dimaag mein sirf MJ5 hai isliyeLOLTongue
LOLLOLLOLu wont believe mereko to sapne b mj5 k hi ate hainLOLLOLLOL
bt lobo is a good choreographer thn geeta

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

LOLLOLhaha sapno mein v MJ5...kaise kaise sapne ate hai...tell me 1 na? r u dancing with them too or a date with master shraeyLOLLOL 

jaise v choreographer ho, i havn't seen them b4 ...xcept geeta kapur in sum movies like oso..

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

LOLLOLhaha sapno mein v MJ5...kaise kaise sapne ate hai...tell me 1 na? r u dancing with them too or a date with master shraeyLOLLOL 

jaise v choreographer ho, i havn't seen them b4 ...xcept geeta kapur in sum movies like oso..
LOLLOLLOLno date n no dancing with thmLOLLOLLOLjs watching thm as they r my frnz in my dreamsLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya677

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.