πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sandhureet

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mj5 tod dlo stage ko..ta k koi aur naach na paye..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mj5 tod dlo stage ko..ta k koi aur naach na paye..lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ha madam thik kaha..lekin agar stage ko tod diya toh bad main khud mj5 v nach nahi payega πŸ˜† but everyone sud get their chance isn't it..jaise v ho mj5 R da kingsπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Zoya677

ha madam thik kaha..lekin agar stage ko tod diya toh bad main khud mj5 v nach nahi payega πŸ˜† but everyone sud get their chance isn't it..jaise v ho mj5 R da kingsπŸ˜›
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...evryone shud get their chance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†mj5 rock the stage aur kisi ko mauka dene ki naubat hi na ayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kings...of ...IDS...MJ5πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amardeep was awesome today
They always do this when palden had performed well they choose anna n her partner over them !!
D manix were also awesome!

Feeling sad for amardeep!

TFS 😊 Edited by Bella27 - 10 years ago
What I didn't get was why was Amardeep performing with the new lot of wild cards anyway?He came in as a wild card quite some time ago and since has been voted by public to secure his place on the show so far so doesn't anyone else think that was really unfair?
It should hve been just the new bunch of wild cards performing today,I dnt see the point of Amardeep having to perform along with them.What wa sthe point of viewers wasting their money on voting for him last week if this was going to happen?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...evryone shud get their chance...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†mj5 rock the stage aur kisi ko mauka dene ki naubat hi na ayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kings...of ...IDS...MJ5πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sahi kaha reet..i hope mj5 mauka marke chouka karde...mujhe toh abhi dar lag rahi hai for grand finale...kal aaneke bad vote karti rahungiπŸ˜‰ tu bhi karlena...sab mj5 fans voting line open hone se pehle line main hona chahiyeπŸ˜†