Posted: 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Ritu🤗🤗🤗

May God Bless You Long Life, Good Health, and Lots of Happiness
Have an Amazing Day😃

Now time for Dinner

Now time for Gifts😃

I made these 2 simple sigz hope u like them

Hope you have an Amazing Birthday
Lots of Love from Anam, Simran, Naz, Bharu, Sahas,Aadi, JMS and all the SG Forum  

Happy Birthday baby🥳

God bless you ... :)

will post my sigz soon.. :D

Happy Birthday Ritu di!! 🤗❤️ Wishing you many happy returns of the day. 🥳hope you have a wonderful bday & may all you dreams come true. always stay as you are..mishti, true to your nickname hehe.
live it up, and wish you all the best in life. and yes plz do come to the forum more often, we miss you here at the AT and in topics. 

here's a pic of Shivin. i think this is was one of your fav ones, you loved the early season 1 look the most i still remember :) 

happiest happy birthday...ritu diii...all d very best wishes...Edited by adiya55 - 10 years ago
Happy birthda di 🤗🥳..may al ur dreams n ambitions gts fulfild..may u stay healthy wealthy n wise alwaz ❤️
🥳Happy Wala Birthday Ritu

God bless ya with loads of happiness in life,may this birthday of yours be one of the best ever..have a blast😃😃😃😃

Happie bday my twin di hv a blast...luv u...
HAPPY B'DAY DI...HV A BLAST😃😃😊
MAY GOD BLESS U!
aww!! ani sch a sweet n nice surprise...😊..luvd it swthrt...😳...and all d forum wasiyo thnku so mch for d overwhelming luv n wishes...luv ya all...hugs to evry1...😃😆