Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb update!! I was scared for Manvi but thankfully Virat saved her.. I completely loathe Karan and now Maya also.. Loved Virman conversation.. Nicely written.. Thanks for the pm.. Will be waiting for the next.. Take care :) 
lujeyn9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update!!!!!!!
Liked it
Waiting 4 next
Thanx 4 PM
nimi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know it hasn't been updated in a while, this is all I could manage for now.  I promise I will update this one again soon! Thanks for all the comments, they were really sweet and encouraging!

Chapter 22

Dhuk

I took a while to take in the information.  It was OUR baby. Half of me half of Manvi. We had waited so long for this.  I was so happy when I got to go to the doctors for Manvi's earlier pregnancy and was shattered when Karan made her abort. 

Dhuk

I heard it again and my eyes welled up in happiness.  I looked closely at the screen to see the baby's small figure on the screen.

"Papa," I heard a small voice in my head call me.  I closed my eyes and took in the moment.  In nine months it would be me, Manvi and our baby. I pictured a small baby girl, just like Manvi.  Her eyes filled with the same innocence I see in Manvi's.  "I love you papa," the voice said as I smiled in the daydream.

We had a baby now.  It was our blood, our creation.  Half of me half of Manvi.  Flashbacks of my childhood flooded my mind.  Swamini Bua ignoring me, Dadaji never considering me a Vadhera.  I held back the tears as I convinced myself I would never let that happen.  My baby would get all the love in the world; I would love her more than any dad ever did.  I would come home from work every day and sing her to sleep cradling her in my arms.  I had already told Manvi I refused to get another bed for the baby; the only place my daughter belonged was in my arms, safe, protected and loved. I would have Manvi in one arm and my daughter in the other, it would complete me perfectly.  I sighed at the thought and finally broke the silence. 

"Doctor, is that our baby," I asked pointing to the screen as I finally opened my eyes. She smiled, "ji Mr. Vadhera, that is the baby, I will leave you two alone for a minute." She slipped out quietly as I held Manvi's hand.

"Thank you Manvi," I whispered kissing her hand. You don't know how much this baby means to me.  I saw Manvi's eyes well up and pulled her close, "Virat the baby came back.  The baby that I lost, you gave it back to me," she mumbled into my chest.  I pulled her apart kissing her head, "hum ne laye, you were a fair partner," I said winking making the mood lighter.  She giggled and sighed.  I hadn't seen her this happy in such a long time.  I was hesitant at what I was going to say next, I didn't know how she would feel about it.

Mannat I finally whispered.  Manvi started at me for a while and smiled, half of Manvi half of Virat, Mannat, humari Mannant, she repeated caressing my hand to her cheek.  I pulled her back into my arms as we watched the baby's heartbeat just rhythmically beat. It was something we had waiting and prayed for. Our happiness was finally back and it would be here to stay, I said promising to myself that I would protect Manvi and Mannat the best I could. 

roshreb thumbnail
nice cute update..love it...virat will be an awesome dad!!
virman_superhit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi... Dint get to know only that u updated... Lol... 😭😭.. No change in ur heading.. So couldn't make out... I really love this story... Was so happy to read it.. 😊😊

Awww... Virat's POV.. It was so cute... They saw their baby together... They will love the baby so much and the baby will b so lucky.. 😊😳😳.. Very sweet update... Both of them have faced so much in life.. And now being together and njoying this happiness is worth living for them... Awesome... 👏👏

Love how Virat knows and says that the child will get what he never got.. And he will love his daughter so much... The lines of not getting a bed for her and keeping her with him in his arms protected were so heart touching... 😊😳😳

The emotions you have tried to bring out were so beautiful... Extremely nicely written and shown... Shows the love they have for each other and what they want.. In life and for their child.. Too good... 😊😊😳

Update soon please... Waiting to read more..
panamaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
like button is not working
i loved the update
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Superb update..
Loved it...