Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

OG! Soham's Bani jaap is getting to me now!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
AAAHHH!!! Feel like screaming after watching tonight's episode!Angry What is wrong with Soham? Is that the way to talk to his wife.. ok, even if he doesn't accept Rajji as his wife, she was his friend, wasn't she? Why is he constantly hurting her? I am getting tired of his "Mere saath jo bhi hua, Bani kush hai" crap!!Dead Oh God! At this rate, when Parmeet leaves Bani, Soham may want to marry her so "Bani would be happyAngryDead". What about Rajji dude?! Look at her! She is the sweetest thing in the whole worldOuch who wouldn't mind you going ON AND ON about your lost loveAngry! Shameless creature Soham for making her call Bani for lunch with something else on his mindAngry

Way to go Rajji for dealing with Simran in the kitchen! Your first tiny step to winning her heart, I hope!Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67ancy_lizaChit15ashnotraiHareKrsna1080309anna-Swetha-SophiSaysrosalineaksailujanikhilageetsparkle2985iqbalsloverBullsEye777-Dynamite-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OG! Soham's Bani jaap is getting to me now!!" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know about Rajji but if I have to hear this guy's Bani jhaap and Rajji taunts in every episode that I will gladly smack him 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahmansailuja-Hima-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

I don't know about Rajji but if I have to hear this guy's Bani jhaap and Rajji taunts in every episode that I will gladly smack him 

Yaar.. seriously he is testing my patience.. get over it manConfused! You are married under whatever circumstancesLOL.. start thinking about YOUR wife and let PARMEET worry about Bani's happinessAngry 

I am telling you,, unless Bani is shipped to Canada and out of sight ASAP, this guy will not let it restDead

Aleena.RahmansailujaBullsEye777

Aleena.Rahman

Groupbie

Aleena.Rahman

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I hate Soham too for this reason , but when I see it from his point of view, he has had a crush on Bani for eternity , i won't call it love , two people who never spent time together or talked can never be "in love" with each other or "love" each other . Bani never cared for Soham , and Soham had a crush . Until you get to know somebody you cannot love them or be in love with them. So Soham is just mad he didn't get Bani , now he is just using Rajji as a medium to vent out his anger . Now coming to the part where he constantly rambles about Bani , well its his lifelong nature , he used to do it then , he does it now , till he really falls in love he will keep on doing it . And he just feels awkward with Rajji cause he never ever in his wildest dreams thought his friend , the girl who used to root for him and Bani is now his wife , so out of all this things going on in his mind he cannot think straight , a person cannot forget a crush overnight , especially when they thought they were getting married to their crush , Soham is just in shock and in an awkward position , more awkward because he knows his wife knows he has a crush on bani, so its all very overwhelming for him. Give him time ,  the poor jerk will come to his senses , but if he is a true moron he will forever obsess with bani and end up running after her if Parmeet leaves bani. What i suggest for Rajji is to give soham at least 5 months , if he is obssessed with Bani , rajji should leave him , meanwhile she should keep her brains and not fall for Soham or have expectations from him , the guy is crazy enough to jump off a bridge for bani , its an obsession , not love.

Edited by Aleena.Rahman - 22 July 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraifathima85rosalineaksailuja-Hima-BullsEye777-PhoenixD-sparkle2985

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yes sohum is cruel for going on and on about how no one can replace bani in his heart. Poor rajji has to hear this everytime they have any conversation... At this rate i wouldnt be suprised if rajji starts to resent bani...:especially now that rano will enter and start going on about sohum and bani aswell... Its starting to get really annoying now

abhay12

Goldie

abhay12

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I am hating so ham and his bhabi like anything:(:(they are way to rude to rajji and now a days soham looking like a despo failure lover,who is lasting for his ex girlfriend ,who is now happily marred ,every moment .hate him

Aleena.Rahman

Groupbie

Aleena.Rahman

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Yaar.. seriously he is testing my patience.. get over it manConfused! You are married under whatever circumstancesLOL.. start thinking about YOUR wife and let PARMEET worry about Bani's happinessAngry 

I am telling you,, unless Bani is shipped to Canada and out of sight ASAP, this guy will not let it restDead

Trust me , Bani is not going anywhere , I don't trust Parmeet , his whole family and himself all seem too good to be true , so its all very fishy , this drama has more major twists coming , and crazy Soham has 99.5% chance of running to Bani the moment Parmeet leaves her , I just feel bad for Rajji for falling in this really bad situation , she should leave after a while if this crazy rambling of crazy Soham goes on , she can't be the Kurbani Cow for these two duos Bani and Soham , worst is if Parmeet leaves Bani , Desho will be ready to kick Rajji out of Soham's life and put Bani in her place , That selfish selfish woman , she never thinks about anyone else , foolish and selfish human being , going to Soham the minute you have doubts about Parmeet , and when Parmeet comes back you change your mind again , that woman thought Soham is a backboneless cockroach , worst thing is Soham is just proving her right , good thing in the coming episode Rano will open her mouth and clear all the confusion , that way rajji maybe able to leave this hellhole . I'm just sick and tired of her getting into the middle of all these , she dsnt deserve any of it , she deserves better.

Edited by Aleena.Rahman - 22 July 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67fathima85SophiSayssailuja-Hima-

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aleena.Rahman

I hate Soham too for this reason , but when I see it from his point of view, he has had a crush on Bani for eternity , i won't call it love , two people who never spent time together or talked can never be "in love" with each other or "love" each other . Bani never cared for Soham , and Soham had a crush . Until you get to know somebody you cannot love them or be in love with them. So Soham is just mad he didn't get Bani , now he is just using Rajji as a medium to vent out his anger . Now coming to the part where he constantly rambles about Bani , well its his lifelong nature , he used to do it then , he does it now , till he really falls in love he will keep on doing it . And he just feels awkward with Rajji cause he never ever in his wildest dreams thought his friend , the girl who used to root for him and Bani is now his wife , so out of all this things going on in his mind he cannot think straight , a person cannot forget a crush overnight , especially when they thought they were getting married to their crush , Soham is just in shock and in an awkward position , more awkward because he knows his wife knows he has a crush on bani, so its all very overwhelming for him. Give him time ,  the poor jerk will come to his senses , but if he is a true moron he will forever obsess with bani and end up running after her if Parmeet leaves bani. What i suggest for Rajji is to give soham at least 5 months , if he is obssessed with Bani , rajji should leave him , meanwhile she should keep her brains and not fall for Soham or have expectations from him , the guy is crazy enough to jump off a bridge for bani , its an obsession , not love.

Agree with you 100%Thumbs Up. Soham is obsessed with Bani,, I do understand his state of shock and frustration with the marriage and all. But today, it was one more straw that Soham pulledAngry.. and if this continues, I agree with you that Rajji should leave this jerk for good! I was starting to like Soham-Rajji pairing but now, having second thoughts! Rajji definitely deserves someone much better who loves her and no one else!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleena.Rahman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top