Frequent Posters

fa-ameer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its ok get well  soon.*.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The updates were amazing and brilliant, just read chapter 11 and 12.

Both updates were a wonderful read and written well, 

Loved the way Arnav consoled and comforted Khushi when she remembered her terrible ordeal. 

So glad Khushi stopped Arnav from kissing her, she is right by thinking that she wants his genuine love and not out of sympathy. 

Awww loved the cute moment between Khushi and Richie he is so cute and adorable. 

So Arnav has started to think that may be Khushi is innocent, but unfortunately the credit card bill shows she has taken money out, I bet he is going to think she is after his money.

I have got a feeling the goons might have found her card and used it, it may be a way for Arnav to catch them, hopefully.

Loved the updates,

Also don't worry Hun we shall wait for the next update, take care and hope you get well soon xx 

Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
hey rima how r u feeling now...hope u getting better ,take care
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its ok dear.

I hope you are ok.
rima thumbnail
To each one of my wonderful readers and well wishers

Thank you so much for the wishes

I am much better now.  Just the routine fever and cold

So here is the next update.

Really sorry for keeping you waiting

Part 12

At first he was deeply hurt. She had used his money? So, she wanted his money after all? Was it why she had married him? Was all the tall claims of love a lie? He had always suspected it to be so. So, why did the thought rankle?

He stared at the bill and the amount again. Why? She had not touched his money in a month now.

She had not even asked for the most basic necessities.

He had insisted on giving her money and had deposited some money in her account. She had not used it. He had asked how she managed and she had evaded saying I have some savings.'

So what had happened?

Something did not gel. He had to ask her.

With a sense of urgency he looked for her. She was with Risheek in the garden, playing some silly froggy game.

As she pretended to be a frog crossing a pond, Risheek burst out laughing. She laughed just as enthusiastically, both of them sprawled on the grass.

He stood transfixed at the beautiful sight.

Khushi was wearing a T shirt with some weird cartoons along with tracks. Her hair was braided and held back from her face, revealing the clear lines of her face. She was so young and beautiful. He could not help admiring her. Rarely had he seen a woman who combined beauty and innocence as she did. Rarely had he seen someone so full of life.

Like always, when he began admiring her, the deep dark week leading up to their marriage gnawed at him. And now the credit card purchase.

No. She was not what she looked, he had to remind himself. Walking up to them, he said in a voice that tried to reflect his anger and not the tenderness he felt, If you are done with playing like a 4-year old, I need to talk to you.'

Surprised at his tone Khushi looked up at him. It had been a long time he had even spoken to her sharply. Since the molestation incident, he had been extremely tender towards her. He had not even snapped at her if she had messed up with his things or broken his stuff.

So, what had happened to trigger this?

I will come in 5 minutes. Risheek needs to wash up and change. After that  I will come,' she said.

I said come now,' he said sharply.

Khushi tightened her hold on the child, instinctively, to draw the warmth of the little child into her.

Just 5 minutes---- she started saying and trailed off at his stern glance. She tried to remove Risheek's hand from hers, but the child held on.

Looking up he glared at Arnav,' Why are you rude to Mami?' he asked with his honest child-like innocence.

I wasn't rude Risheek. I was telling your Mamiji to hurry up or I will be late to office,' he cajoled the child.

No. Khushi Mami is scared of you. She was holding my hand, the way I hold hers when Mom scolds me,' he said defiantly.

Arnav looked at Khushi to confirm what Risheek said. She looked away immediately. Gently Arnav kneeled down and spoke to Risheek, I won't scold your Mami. I promise.'

Extending his tiny hand he said Say father mother God promise.'

Father, mother God promise,' Arnav repeated.

Risheek, finally released Khushi's hand saying You go Khushi mami. Richie will take care of you.'

Moved to tears by the small child's concern and love, Khushi bent down and smothered him with kisses. Gently she said, I will be fine baby. Now you run along and wash up. I will be back soon.'

As Arnav watched them, he realized Khushi was now an integral part of Risheek. Whatever he did to her would also impact the family. Even if it was a squabble, he knew the effect would spiral to the family.

Sighing, he thought about the confrontation they were about to have. What would she say? Should he ask her or shouldn't he?

He decided, they needed some honesty in their relationship. He had to ask her. But he would not be angry or rude.

Back in their room, khushi waited tensely, waiting for Arnav to speak up.

He extended a bill towards her and asked her point blank, Khushi did you buy jewelry worth one lakh?"

Khushi looked at him guiltily, her eyes not meeting his.

Arnav edged closer and said Khushi you are my legally wedded wife, whatever be our relationship. I gave you full freedom to use my money. I even deposited some money in your account. So, what made you buy this jewelry without asking me? Or were you afraid to ask me? Or you couldn't resist it?' he asked.

She was quiet for some time and then said It was both. I wanted it and was scared to ask you,' she said.

Arnav had a hard time believing her. She had not even worn the jewels she had received on her wedding. She had asked him to put it away in a locker. All she wore was a kangan and chain and earring.

Suddenly, his eyes moved to her wrists. They were blank. Her Kangans were missing.

He looked at her neck. The gold chain she wore, was also missing. Only the black beads of the mangal sutra adorned her creamy, slender neck.

Khushi where are the rest of your jewels?' he asked.

Startled, she glanced at her wrist, touched her neck and then looked back at him.

I ---I felt too uncomfortable as it was hot and took them off,' she said.

Once again he was surprised. He glanced at her face to ascertain if she was telling the truth.  He was sure he had seen it a week before. It had been hotter then. Again he had the nagging feeling that something did not gel. He felt she was lying. But why? What was she hiding?

He had to know the truth. And he would know she was telling the truth only when she wore the jewels again.

Trying to sound casual, he said, Ok. But go back and wear them now. I don't like my wife being seen or perceived like a pauper. Also wear the jewel you bought. In fact, get dressed wearing your jewels. I will take you out to lunch.'

She stood rooted to the spot, not moving an inch. He leaned forward and touched her arm, Can you hear me? I said, get dressed and wear your jewels. I want to see how you look in your new necklace. Also wear your old ones regularly, starting now. Don't forget you are Mrs Raizada.'

Khushi nodded, still not moving from her place.

Now go and get dressed. I will be back in an hour,' Arnav said and walked away, all the while glancing at her. But she never looked up.

Once he left, Khushi collapsed on the bed tugging at the sheets for strength.

Hey Devi Maiya. What will I do? How will I get the jewels back from the pawn broker?

How will I tell Arnav the truth? How will I hide the fact that I don't have the jewels.

Please Devi Miaya, help me. Give me something I can do to hide the truth. Please Devi Maiya,' she begged.

Precap

Khushi, how did you burn your hands?' Arnav asked, clasping her hands in concern.

It's nothing. Just a freak accident. I absent mindedly touched a hot vessel with both my hands. So it was burnt. Sorry Arnav, I am won't be able to come to the lunch and I am not able to wear the jewels. I don't even remember where I kept the keys of the draw. I will wear them after getting better,' she said.

He looked at his wife's burnt hands and began to wonder, if this accident was self inflicted to avoid the truth. And if so, what was the truth?

Edited by rima - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
precap sounds interesting
pls update soon
Yay am first 🥳
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kids always speak the truth, am so glad Risheek is there for her... Arnav was right in questioning her and still doubts her story... .I hope she is not being blackmailed.

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. she burnt her hand for the jewels.. what is she doing??
sman thumbnail
Poor Kushi..is someone blackmailing her?
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is the cause...why she needed to lie...cant wait enough to know...i hope whatever it is,doesnt complicate their relationship anymore than it already is...
PS: I love Risheek...