Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Yeah Manesha it nice! Even though exact legal procedures are not being fallowed but than were they fallowed during Padmini's trial? Madhu gave a few women's rights lectures and the court case was done with. It doesnt work like that! This court case should give good drama anyway!

To follow exact legal procedure its not easy . Infact even courtroom serials do not follow exact legal procedure . But what the heck Court room was fun . 
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

I loved it too

This is way better than Bhai's drama

But i felt RK as mini version of Salman Khan today

And I love both RK and SK πŸ˜†

Yes this Courtroom drama is way better then Bhai yuck πŸ€’ . 
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreams-reality

Nice post

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š . 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Copy past from another thread my replyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought it will be boring but this track has a lot of potentials.

In real life, celebrities do get away with more crimes than the average person and RK has got away in the past. Its like a reality check for RK who always thought he was above everyone because he was the "superstar". Past will haunt him, until now he has seen the benefits of being a superstar and got away easily from certain things but now he will see the other side of being a superstar.
it will def affect his stardom status, a lot of negativity in the media, family will also suffer (since they enjoyed his wealth, they can share the burden nowπŸ˜†), and producers may not be keen to cast him anymore even if he is proven innocent so lets see.

Justice should be equal in all aspects of the law, regardless of celebrity status and prosecution lawyer has done his homework and knows every details of RKs life. Now if the defense lawyer is smart enough, he should connect Sultans past, his criminal record and prove this was done in self defense.

For some strange reason I guess Madhus long lost dupatta will make its appearance and make it looks like RK killed Sultan out of jealously because Madhu had affair with SultanπŸ₯±.
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Richa04

nice post!

yeah! Mr. Marathe give expressions unlike Sullu!🀣
I think he is too funny!🀣

Yes Mr. Marathe has much better expressions then Bhai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manesha76

Pennu , Rishabala always did everything in public infront of Media so everyone knows a lot about them . But this time Sacchai RK ke saath hai . After crossing all hurdles Rishabala will come out of everything . But currently i am enjoying Mr. Marathe πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  . 

For you specially Pennu Sicky's expression in between the sentences were hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . 

@red.. OH yeah Sikky was shaking head with RK's lawyer when he was showing evidence  and proofs..πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Copy past from another thread my replyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought it will be boring but this track has a lot of potentials.

In real life, celebrities do get away with more crimes than the average person and RK has got away in the past. Its like a reality check for RK who always thought he was above everyone because he was the "superstar". Past will haunt him, until now he has seen the benefits of being a superstar and got away easily from certain things but now he will see the other side of being a superstar.
it will def affect his stardom status, a lot of negativity in the media, family will also suffer (since they enjoyed his wealth, they can share the burden nowπŸ˜†), and producers may not be keen to cast him anymore even if he is proven innocent so lets see.

Justice should be equal in all aspects of the law, regardless of celebrity status and prosecution lawyer has done his homework and knows every details of RKs life. Now if the defense lawyer is smart enough, he should connect Sultans past, his criminal record and prove this was done in self defense.

For some strange reason I guess Madhus long lost dupatta will make its appearance and make it looks like RK killed Sultan out of jealously because Madhu had affair with SultanπŸ₯±.

Yes RK will have to face a lot after this Courtroom issue . Also Sicky - Dips will show their real face & may be leave RK Mansion . So it will be only Radha - Madhu - RK & Bittu Ji . 

I just loved the way everything is being shown now . 

May be Bittu might get that CD which got recorded by mistake in studio will be used to counter Jealousy issue . 
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

@red.. OH yeah Sikky was shaking head with RK's lawyer when he was showing evidence  and proofs..πŸ˜†

Sicky had all types of expression on his face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . 
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivx500

Mr marathey toh starting me hi haar gaye
khud ko yamraj, madhu ko savitri aur RK ko satywan bol ker

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   well said ... but i luved that man
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even I liked the drama bit coz it was something fresh after a long time..RK ka lawyer kuch zyada hi uchal raha tha...ab zamin pe aa jayega..the case is not so simple
I m happy thay are concentrating on past records too..these things count  but RK will be free this time as Marathe said "jeet sacchayi ki hogi"πŸ˜ƒ
btw Mr Marathe ko harana impossible nahi hai..KD has already done thatπŸ˜†