Jodha Akbar

~|| Happy Birthday Jyoti06 ||~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Happy Birthday, JyoHugHug

*Clears throat*Tongue
*Start to Sing*
Happy Birthday to you Dancing
Happy Birthday to you Dancing
Happy Birthday dear Jyo! Dancing
Sleepy

I wish u can record your voice in your south accent .. would hv been even better Day DreamingCoolLOL

I think I saw you for the first time in Kayamath forum and then KMH...and became your virtual stalker during Geet days ( no creepy stalking..you know the reason)LOLLOL. You have always amused me with your knowledge about all of the shows..You and shru are indeed walking, talking soap-o-holic and living wikipediaSillyLOLLOL.

Yeah I remember u told me on FB the reason why u stalked me in Geet forum ... ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL... I guess those were my prime days when it came to my researches on soaps Geek .. now I m growing old ConfusedLOLLOL

Your crazy phangirling, witty humor and endless knowledge about TV world and filmy world  and craze for cricket, esp team India makes me go LOL. How in the world do you get time for all of this?Stern Smile Give us tips about time management AngryLOLYour kindness, dedication toward your work, friendly nature makes you one of the best DTs around and  more than anything...me lobs you for being my friend and saasumas saasHug Enough PDA as you know what you means to me and rest. Enjoy your day with jiju ji and spare cake for us..dont be kanjoosAngryLOLLOL

All thanks to Jiju who makes sure I get enough time to drool on actors and cricketers along with house and office TongueLOLLOL.. about the cake .. sorry had it all .. it was a small one CryCryLOL ,. ...And I guess I learnt from u a lot when it comes to my work on IF as DT Embarrassed ..Ok enough of PDA from my side too ROFL.. I m still wondering what relation we hv .. errr Deeps is your sasuma and I m deeps ka sasuma .. so that makes me your grand sasuma .. errr ConfusedLOLLOL...our FB relationship statuses should b "Its complicated" ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Here is something to you from moi: Saasur ji looks damn hawtEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Ishhh using the siggy already BlushingBlushingBlushing

thanks again for the lovely wishess Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNandiniraizaadaJyo_Ksg-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Happy Birthday Jyoti06 ||~ (Page 12)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Replies for pg 3 ,4  and 5

@Disha and Tanvi , Pratsy and Nams :
Thanks a lot guys for the wonderful wishes Hug

@Smiley : OMGG its raining gifts ShockedEmbarrassed .. will use it all by this weekend for sure .. thanks again for the wishes and these amazing gifts Hug

@Sweta :
Thanks a lot dear for the sweet compliments and wishes ..means a lot Hug

@Abie and Abhi :
Thanks a lot both for the lovely wishes once again .. really overwhelmed for all the lovely compliments u guys r showering on me today HugEmbarrassed

@Sano , Ridzzi and Tanuu :
Thanks a lot ladies for the wishes Hug...its always a pleasure to work with u girls Embarrassed

@Blessing beauty , Ameena , Vanny , Sonali ,Bamon , Amanda , MasterMind, Iqra  :
Thanks a lot ladies for the lovely wishes HugHugHug...

@Sujj :
Long time Shocked,...hope u r doing fine Embarrassed...thanks a lot for the wishes Hug

@Roshh :
Its really a wonderful experience working with u too right from DEK days till now .. u r a lovely person and really very honest .. thanks again for the wonderful wishes and compliments HugHugHug

@Cutiepie Rani ,Alina and Rodz_rox :
Thanks a lot girls for all the compliments and lovely wishes .. means a lot to me HugHugHug... all your words really motivate me as a Mod .. thanks again Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada*Dev.*smileymj10-Alina.Jyo_Ksg-wintergreen--Mrs.MSK-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
^^Jyo - get billicat or any of the siggiemakers to animate all of your gifts into one or 2 siggie slide show..its allowed for birthdaysWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Jyo_Ksg

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Replies for pg 6 ,7 and 8

@Silakhan ,Ashvikfever , starsanjana , Arshiforever8, karsuh : Thanks a lot guys for the wonderful wishes HugHug

@Jyo_ksg : Awww thanks a lot dear for your sweet wishes and all the compliments Hug...from all the interactions we had on FB , u r also a amazing person and very sweet at nature ..it was lovely knowing u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..thanks again for such a lovely post HugHugHugHug

@AASUS and SilverFairy :
Thanks a lot both of u for the compliments and your sweet wishes Embarrassed..its also wonderful working for Zee tv section when u hv such helpful and understanding members like u guys HugHug

@KS_Shreya and DancingDiva :
Thanks a lot girls for the wishes Hug

@Cindrella :
R u Naz ShockedShocked .. thanks a lot for the wishes HugEmbarrassed

@tanubag :
Aww thanks a lot dear for the compliments and wishess HugHug

@Jaz :
Thanks a lot for the wishes Hug ... its wonderful working with u Embarrassed

@Veena :
Thanks a lot for all the wishes and greetings Hug,.. It was lovely knowing u as a person in PV forum .. Embarrassed

@Nandiniraizaada :  Thanks a lot dear for the wishes Hug and yeahh I know all Mods r sweet .. hai na WinkLOLEmbarrassed... lovely cake .. thanks again for it Embarrassed

@nirmalac99 :
Thanks a lot dear for the wishes Hug .. PV forum is also one of my personal fav because of the unity among members .. I m glad I could spread positivity there Embarrassed

@Saraa and Pooja :
Thanks again girls for the wishes and all the giftss HugHug...I feel like a proud momma today LOL seeing u both doing so well as DT members  CoolClapClap

@Saff :
Thanks a lot again for the wishes and that yummy collage gift BlushingHug

@Dev , Nupsie , Chalhov : Thanks a lot guys for the wonderful and colourful wishes and greetings ..really overwhelmed EmbarrassedHug

@tnusredey :
Happy birthday to u too Hug ..same pinch LOLEmbarrassed..thanks for your wishes Embarrassed

@Visha : Thanks again for the wish and also the lovely gift Hug... u hv become almost my working partner in zee tv forums now LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada*Dev.*Jyo_Ksg

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

^^Jyo - get billicat or any of the siggiemakers to animate all of your gifts into one or 2 siggie slide show..its allowed for birthdaysWinkLOL

Oh is it ShockedShocked .. errr I guess I will keep changing daily .. thats better Ermm .. the siggie slide thing looks like a calendar and the charm of the main siggy gets lost Ouch ... will drool separately daily on 3 siggies each LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadaJyo_Ksg

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Started off as a newbie and as at today, you are one of the best CM's we have around and personally my favorite CM Hug

Had to quote this one LOLEmbarrassed .. I still remember the nervousness with which I made this post in kaajal forum LOLLOL.. used to b a stalker that time LOL ...

the journey since then hv been a really grt one .. few ups and downs but overall never thought virtual world can b this addictive till I came across IF Stern SmileLOL...

Thanks again Visha for all the compliments .. me too love this bluee colour of mine BlushingEmbarrassed

Nandiniraizaada*Dev.*Jyo_Ksg

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Replies for pg 9 , 10 , 11

@Nxt_rockstar ,  gadhadada and -HJ- : Thanks a lot guys for the wonderful wishes HugEmbarrassed

@Visrom
: It was lovely working with u in CID forum ..u r doing a awesome job there Clap .. thanks again for your wish HugEmbarrassed

@Anju :
Thanks a lot dear for the sweet compliments and wishes HugHug.. it was also a very good experience working with u in BRKD forum .. really got to know u well .. u r really a very good and hardworking updater .. keep up the good work Thumbs UpHug

@Simmy : OMGG u used to stalk my analysis in DEK and PV forums Shocked...*blush* Blushing.. now u better join me in JA forum hmphh AngryApprove... it was lovely knowing u from FB .. u r really a wonderful and friendly person Hug...thanks a lot for the wishess HugHug

@love_karanabha and lovemk744 :
Thanks a lot guys for the wishes Hug

@Preet : Thanks dear for the sweet wishess Hug...waiting for your gift too Embarrassed

@Shalini28 and Aarati(Tulip) : Thanks a lot girls for the lovely wishess HugHug

@snowdream : Thanks a lot dear for the greetings and wishes HugHug

@Dimple :
Thanks a lot dear for your wishes Hug .. no problem .. what matters is the wishes u made .. means a lot Embarrassed

ALUJNA21Nandiniraizaada-Misek-

pop77

IF-Sizzlerz

pop77

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!!Party

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.