Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

To the most awesome , dhamakedaar , mindblowing party we are going to have. Big smile 

25th J U L Y is a fantabulously super special day...aaahuhLOL because it's my virtual twinnie ka budday PartyDancingParty

She is one of the most s u p e r- d u p e r- a m a z i n g  person I was fortunate to meet in virtual duniya. In my humble opinion she's perfect, because not only is she IF's BEST moderators...now a  CM Approve but because she's a warm, funny, friendly, encouraging,loyal loving, emotional , beautiful individual who's everything to meBig smile 

Ab What do I tell about this person and her virtual teerth Yatra which brought her to this little place called IF . She was also a JJKN addict like Bhai LOLTongue . Her pehla onscreen pyaar Apu who she could crush on Embarrassed..never mind she shared him with  Jassi or Kaajal's on screen ROFL 

Evidence : http://i.imgur.com/xzJWi0k.png ( No I wont post here coz she will kill meOuch..but u are welcome to click ) 

Any hoo..Her love for desi soaps are legendary . She has an awesome positive trait which I envy and admire. She can write these  long thesis on daily episodes . I wonder how she can type so much Stern Smile She loves to discuss her favorite shows and characters with fellow show lovers. She is a beacon of positivity to a forum who get psyched by a cliffhangerOuch  and clobber each other. She is an effervescent  girl who is an epitome of patience and jolly spirit. She never ever fails to reply to any one no matter how silly , boring , angry or  irritating a person may be. She treats everybody alike and never ever drops her composure..Big smile She carries the ability to lift up one's spirits and provide encouragement when times are rough. 

She carries a masters degree in Soapology and 12 year experience in the study of TRPs and show'd future Cool 

If You have still not guessed whom I am yapping about...Then you are either new to IF or live in some alternate Universe AngryLOL

Yup...Its none other than our beloved Zee Channel Moderator 

jyoti06

Edited by -Deepzz- - 24 July 2013 at 3:28am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

JaiprimeeranairALUJNA21gadhadada-Gitanjali--Swetha-*Dev.*TeriGalliyan.SpunkyTigressjnawazAurora.PhoenixSnitch49nirmalac99seratBilliCat.-VishaD-hinzDeviatedTesoro.BubblyRkriti07..yajnaseni..*mystic.moon*-Khush-smileymj10candy08.BumbleBee.Abie10-LiveLaughLove-MsLuscious--Iqra---JujuKCOLOGYAishuuu.adyluvskat...Tanu.....nams..Nxt_rockstar-HJ-TheSexyDevilClosed.........saf24jyoti06-BolNaHalke-Sano88shyamsyoga23priyashalini28-Ursh-AASUSsuj01somergasm.-Alina.Jyo_KsgBerryBlush07ParinLyksShaktiDae_drmer-Muskii-karsuh_Maggie_SaraliciousAngel_Luv-Eris--wintergreen-.RajvirNandini.Sri_Radha--DewDrops--Ultimate-GCian-Suni-snowdream.Mohabbatein.-BlushaLicious-Cutiepie RaniCup-Of-Chaisun29-Mrs.MSK-pickachublessing-beautySaranghae-RohitMaxwell-.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Happy Birthday Jyoti06 ||~" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Jyo Bear, Many many more happy returns of the day.Hug
Hope you have all the happiness in this day and may god bless you with all the good things that you deserve.Hug God bless you with good health, lots of wealth, peace , luck amd boatloads of happiness.May you have a shining future like a star like your name Jyoti. Big smile Enjoy the day with Patidev & Family. Eat lots of ice cream from my behalf. 

- Your one and only virtual twinnie - Deeps

Hey Jyoti! Big smile Though, I haven't worked with you and don't really know you much, I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. I've seen that you work real hard for your channel and you're definitely an exemplary Channel Moderator. Hope you have a great day with family and friends. Big smile

-Jot. 

Happy Birthday Jyoti ! HugYou may not know me,I am Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi ! Embarrassed Hope you have a lovely birthday dear and May all your dreams and wishes come true EmbarrassedMay God Bless.

Abhinaya

Hey J!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You're truly one of the best CMs on India-Forums and a great person to talk to! I have always learnt something or the other when I talk to you; be it remaining calm about certain things or solving issues. Hence, you're the best! Approve

Have an awesome day! And a great life ahead! May alll your wishes get fulfilled on this special day. Cool

And now for the gift, I tried blending a sig, but oh failed, sooo miserably therefore just this. EmbarrassedLOL

-Scroll down down to see your gift 

Loveee,
Saraa.

Hey Jyo!!

Where do i start? It was in KHTV forum that i was acquainted with you, got to know u as days passed and you were one of the best mods to work withThumbs Up. You guided me during all those days n never got pissed off with my silly questions LOLHope we get to work together again soon CoolDay Dreaming

Wishing you from my bottom of the heart a very very Happy Wala Birthday PartyHug Hope all ur wishes come true.

With love
Swetha

Dearest Jyo ,

happy birthday. you are the sweetest person ever and I remember how you helped me out last yr during JDJ. The way you handled a certain contest crisis, calmly and yet strictly have made you a rockstar in my eye. Many Many happy returns of the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAJYO

Dear Jyo,

Hope it adds

Some special pleasure

To the hours of your day

To know you're being thought of

In the very warmest way...

And when your birthday's over,

Hope that you'll remember, too,

The same warm thoughts as always

Will keep going out to you!

- CAKE -

- GIFTS -

Dear,

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day..! Party

Wow, You birthday is finally here again. Are you happy? I guess you are, but I guess you are also sad thinking you are getting old..LOL Hey, but you shall be young forever as long as youfell beautiful.Wink On this special day of your I would like to wish you A Very Happy Birthday.
May you not just have a wonderful birthday but may you also have a wonderful & healthy life ahead. Hope you have all the joy & happiness in the world and hope all the your dreams are fulfilled. 
Happy Birthday To You Jyo.

Loads Of Love
-Amanda-(Mandy)

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Momma, devilon ki jagat maata ! Party Hug ROFL 

Ab now you have grown up so don't deny producing devils like me at least now ! Cool LOL 

May you have a blessed day and year with loads of happiness and all that you wish for maiyya ! Embarrassed 

*have told this to deepu Amma but as a return gift I want u to tell Vijay bhaiya I need a chumma emo * Cry 

May you soon get a party to machao DHOOM after full on cake eating and bhaang P.K. ! Evil Smile Accha sorry koi aur wordplay nahi ho raha right now ! ROFL 

Hum tere bina shows diss kar nahi sakte 
Tere bina soona chat mera ! Cry 
Tu agar time se reply kar jaaye toh khushi se ho jaaye dil pagla ! LOL 
Kyunki Tum hi ho ! Bas Tum hi ho ... Ullu Jo jaage mere sang raat bhar ! ROFL 

Accha Bahut ho Gaya ! Virtually may GC, Appu , etc all get back to screen soon and maybe if my wishes are as strong as kekta's symbolisms also maaneet ! LOL 
Kya Yaar maaneet bina kitne saalon se devil giri nahi ki with your danda behind my arse ! Cool Ouch ok now I shall stop before I get a danda as a return gift. Big smile 
Love - Thesis ki Booty Quoon , Teri Khush ! Embarrassed

Jyooo Big smile
So we share the same birthday month Hug
Where do i start from? I came to know this awesome person on PV forum where i meet you in the Dragon Club thread and i was like 'Wow, i rarely see a Channel Moderator' mixing with the members so friendly and discussing a show. Back then you were Sony TV's CM and i used to wish if we could have you as our Zee TV's CM. And our wish came true and you are now our Channel Moderator. I think many would agree if i were to say that your are the best Channel Moderator. Such a warm and friendly person let it be on IF or in reality, you are very nice person and i'm glad to have known you. My best wishes and Happy Birthday Jyo. Have a Blast Big smile

Happy Birthday Jyo! Many Many Happy returns of the day! May God fulfill all your wishes .May U have a great life. Keep smiling always! love you. Happy Birthday once again!-
 Ria :)Heart

Gags been a great friend companion since Geet Days. Added pleasure has been that I have also personally met her and shes a great person full of life energy. We even live in the same suburb of Mumbai. A very great Happy Birthday to her may she have a great joyous fun filled day. It been great knowing her.

Happy birthday Jyo...
May god bless you with happiness 
and Success
May the clothes cause allergy to all your favorite hotties 
and
May your GC never shaves
Love Ya 
Heart

hinz

Many happy returns of the day Jyo...

May your day be filled with all that you desireHug...You are one of the nicest persons/mods on IF and having known you since Yeh Pyar na Hoga Kam days I've always admired your enthusiasm with shows and charactersClap.Its been a pleasure to work with you recently and must say I'm learning quite a bitEmbarrassed.Thanks for all the positivity you share and keep smilingBig smile.

Have a superfantabulous day and year ahead!

Love
Hina

Edited by -Deepzz- - 24 July 2013 at 7:08am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.PutijaChalhov-Swetha--Gitanjali-SpunkyTigressnirmalac99-VishaD-DeviatedTesoro.*mystic.moon*smileymj10kriti07saf24..nams..--Saina--Abie10COLOGYjyoti06Sano88yoga23priyashalini28Jyo_KsgAASUSkarsuh_Maggie_BerryBlush07somergasm.-Alina.Sri_RadhaUltimate-GCian-wintergreen-Angel_LuvpickachuCutiepie Rani-BlushaLicious-Saranghae.King-Of-Kings

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Hi Jyo,

Hug Happy Happy Birthday to you dear!!! Hug

Wishing you all the happiness, love and success in life.
May GOD continue to shower you with lots of blessings and grant everything that your heart desires.
You are one of those nice people that I have encountered in this forum. A kind-hearted person with a humble heart, a very good friend and a responsible CM/DT. 
I'm very happy that I had the chance to know you and interacted with you even just for few times.
Hope you won't change those things that I admire in you. 

I remember @DC where we always had a very interesting read with your brilliant analysis and discussion. You never fail to bring a smile on our face whenever you give your opinions and commenting on each of our takes. Thank you for making us feel that we belong in the family.
Your action and reactions which always make us laugh even during sadness, I will never forget that.

You have lots of positivity towards life dear. 
Hope you'll stay that way and never let negativity comes on you...

Again, 

Happy Birthday and GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Smile
SMILE

HeartMJHeart

Happy birthday jyo diClap Clap Clap Dancing
Wishing you a birthday blooming with happiness and wonderful momentsParty Hug!May your all wishes and dreams comes true!Party Party Party Party
Have a happy and funfilled Birthday!!!Hug Dancing

Greetings,Cake and gift

Happy Birthday Jyo!  I really dont know where to start from describing what a wonderful person you're. You're the nicest person i've come across in the online world. I can say because of you i felt so at home in the DC, you treat all nice and make us comfortable. You're the light that brightens the place in your presence,when you around the whole atmosphere seems beautiful with your humour.StarI first fell in love with you through positivity in your analysis. When all crib about an episode, you come with your posistive analysis that make all feel good and see it in a different light. There was a day i felt low because of someone but you made me see it another way and cheer me up. I miss the DC interactions..your OMGs,DEADs, Hyperventillations and A/Rs.LOL Because of your A/R i cant hear kuch kuch hota hai without laughing loud as what come to mind is Kuch kuch nahi CON..CON hota haiROFLROFLonly in DC we had all sorts CONs.LOLHehe, there was a day someone in the DC mentioned how the actress playing Ishita was not limping during epi Blue daimond with yashLOLyou were like maybe actress was to much into CON drama that she forgot her limps.LOLI was like Jyo, jai ho to CON dramaROFL..

One can go on and on praising what a WONDERFUL person you are all day long but you feel good doing so as its the fact. You're someone all will like to befriend. Am sure you hubby and family must be really proud to have you.Star May God bless you, shower you with love and light in all you do in life cos you really deserve it.. thats what you give to all around you. Am sure its not yet the end of our interaction.. dont worry me will haunt you wherever you areLOLLOL..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best MOD ever!! LOVE YOU loads..have a blast!!HeartHugParty

Abie.

Happy Birthday Jyo!

Have a great day ahead and god bless u with loads of gifts and blessings. May success follow all the days of your life and happiness be with u always.

Yeah LOL too formal? Wohoo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JYOOO! Have a great day and do share with me a piece of cake Wink

Take care and Enjoy!
-Ridz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  DEAR MOD JIEmbarrassed

May All Your Dreams Come True.

And birthday song from my side 
Perform The Birthday Song!

Wishing you all the success, health and happinessSmile

'

Happy Birthday  to you Jyo di
May God fulfill ur all the wishes
Monkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey IconMonkey Icon
Subho jonmodinEmbarrassed

My dear Jyo di EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Its your special day my sweet sis...

and ur little sis maha is wishing you a very happy birthday dear StarStarStar

May God bless you with all the happiness in this world jyo di ClapClapClap

Have a great year that flourishes with all the best colorful happenings of your  life..

Thank you so much for being one of my best sis i ever had  in my life di.. Heart

here is a sweet gift from me with our lovable romantic arya di... 

-scroll down to see your gift -

May you have a blast with near and dear
Chalhov

Happy Birthday Jyoti di

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams...

May your dreams be many and all come true

many happy returns of the day

To  Dearest  jyoti,
        The sweetest person I have ever known,

Many Happy Happy returns of the day 
             wishing you all the success, blessings, joys to stay,
             Have a fantastic, blessed and great one,
             filled with love, happiness, good wishes and fun.

Wishing you a very happy Birthday with loads of good wishes and love,

From Minu

Somebody up there Loves you
Somebody down here cares for you.
Happy Birthday!!!

Dear Jyoti,

Wishing you a Happy, Joyous, Beautiful Birthday. Big smile

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Hug

Cheers!!!
Autumn.

may God shower you with lots of love always
hope you have a memorable and fun time for your birthday once again

many many happy returns of the day jyoti di. May god bless you and your family with a lots and lots of peace happiness success health and wealth. Its your day di. Enjoy it completely...

Happy Birthday Jyo di.. 
Many more happy returns of the day... 

Warmest thoughts and best wishes I want to send you today, Let's take a blissful cheer for this is your day; I hope God will bless everything you want to pursue, It's a day to celebrate you! Happiness, Joy and Prosperity Happy life, good health and peace All these are my wish for you on your birthday May you get all these, you deserve it. Love you Jyo..Have an awesome Birthday Smile

Whoa.. Today is the D-Day... 
Happy Birthday Jyo di.. 
Thank you so being so kind and lovely.. 
You always will be the Captain of Our Ship.. 
Haik Haik Captain.. ( giggles)

May God Bless you always..  and may you blessed with all the happiness in the world...

Have a lovely birthday mumma.. LOLLOL
You are kind yet strict..

May you have a rocking birthday ever.. 
and you will receive your special gift ( siggie) later on.. Not Now.. hihi

Happy Birthday once again di..
Rock On !!!

Love,
Anba RK 

Wink UltimateGcian  Wink

Happy Birthday JYOHug
May God Bless u and ur Family always
u are been a great MODJI for us Clap

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 25 July 2013 at 7:09am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov-Swetha--Gitanjali-*Dev.*SpunkyTigressnirmalac99DeviatedTesoro.-VishaD-*mystic.moon*smileymj10kriti07COLOGY..nams..Abie10Nxt_rockstarjyoti06Sano88AASUS_Maggie_somergasm.-Alina.BerryBlush07-Ursh-yoga23priyashalini28Jyo_Ksg-BlushaLicious-Angel_LuvSri_RadhaUltimate-GCian-wintergreen-pickachuCutiepie Rani-Mrs.MSK-.King-Of-Kings

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

(Typo : .LovelyDreamer. )

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 24 July 2013 at 6:14am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-PutijaChalhovSpunkyTigressnirmalac99BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.-VishaD-BilliCat.*mystic.moon*smileymj10Abie10Nxt_rockstar..nams..Sano88-Alina.BerryBlush07AASUSsomergasm.Jyo_Ksgshalini28-BlushaLicious-pickachuAngel_LuvSri_Radha-wintergreen-Cutiepie Rani.King-Of-Kings

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

lets have some Khaana Peena ... 
                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ENJOY 

Edited by poonamgarg - 23 July 2013 at 11:55pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-SpunkyTigressnirmalac99BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.BilliCat.*mystic.moon*..nams..Abie10jyoti06Sano88-Alina.BerryBlush07AASUSshalini28Jyo_Ksgpickachu-BlushaLicious-Sri_Radha-wintergreen--Mrs.MSK-Cutiepie Rani.King-Of-Kings

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
REJERBED!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sri_Radhapickachu

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

The image

May, GOD convert 
your discomforts to comforts
your pains to gains
your minimum to maximum
your losses to profits
your tears to smiles
your sorrows to pleasures
your bad wishes to well wishes
your debts to credits &
good dreams to realities!
And make these everlasting 

The image

The image

tum jiyo hazaaron saal
saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar

sooraj roz aata rahe roz gaata rahe
leke kiranon ke mele
palachhin kaliyaan gin gin tera har din
tab tak rangon se khelen

rang jab tak baaki hai bahaaron mein
tum jiyo hazaaron saal
saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar ...

yahaan vahaan shaam ho chaahe jahaan
yoon hi jhoome shama sunake tumhaari baaten
pyaar liye chaand ka teeka liye

yoon hi juganu liye chamake tumhaari raaten
noor jab tak baaki hai sitaaron mein
tum jiyo hazaaron saal

saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar ...
Happy B'day Jyo wid loads of luv 

The image

Edited by poonamgarg - 24 July 2013 at 12:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-nirmalac99Abie10jyoti06BerryBlush07-Alina.shalini28AASUSpickachuSri_Radha-wintergreen-

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Whoa.. Today is the D-Day... 
Happy Birthday Jyo di.. 
Thank you so being so kind and lovely.. 
You always will be the Captain of Our Ship.. 
Haik Haik Captain.. ( giggles)

May God Bless you always..  and may you blessed with all the happiness in the world...

Have a lovely birthday mumma.. LOLLOL
You are kind yet strict..

May you have a rocking birthday ever.. 
and you will receive your special gift ( siggie) later on.. Not Now.. hihi

Happy Birthday once again di..
Rock On !!!

Love,
Anba RK 

p/s : still editing...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 24 July 2013 at 7:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-nirmalac99jyoti06BerryBlush07shalini28pickachuAngel_Luv-wintergreen-Sri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.