Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

smitra

IF-Dazzler

smitra

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Hi! Friends I am making an attempt to write a story I hope u like it. Here is the introduction of the characters. Please send ur responses.

Garewal Family: one of the top business family of London.

Chetan Garewal - a rich businessman of London.

* Veena Garewal - Chetan's wife - was A very simple lady. Loved all her children but Was closest to Sujal her elder son.

Children:

* Sujal Garewal - Eldest son of Chetan and Veena. He is in final year MBA and handles his family business in India along with his akshat and karan. Very close to his Mother. All his brother love him and respect him. He has always been there for them when ever they need him. Studies are his passion. He is someone who doesn't show his emotions to anyone, not very expressive about his feelings. Wants to keep every one happy but himself is very far from happiness he avoids to be in public after his mother's death

* Rishi Grewal - he is very much attached to his bro. he is in college as well helps his father in business

Mittals: business partner of garewals and also family friends

*lalit mittal-  Chetan's friend and business partner.

*vasundhara mittal: wife of lalit.she is a very loving person

*prem mittal: he is the eldest son of mittals. Is a very good person likes doing parties and outings. He loved nisha very much and her death changed him He helps his father in business

*karan mittal Chetan's son - sujal's closet buddy. Sujal shares everything with him. He is also in mba final year with sujal and handles business with him. He is in love with nandini but had never told her

* Akshat mittal helps his dad in business

Aggarwal Family: Family friends of garewals. Used to live in London but 2 yrs back after death of nisha they shifted to india

*Om Aggarwal - Family friends of garewal have. Also a big businessman.

*Parvati Aggarwal - Om's wife. a very good natured lady.loves sujal as her son sujal calls her manna.[sorry 4 using the concept of tum bin jau kaha]

*nisha agarwal: was eldest daughter of om and parwati. She is no more

*Nandini Aggarwal - Om's eldest daughter. Is also a good friend of sujal.she has been a great support of sujal after death of veena. She loves karan but didn't had the courage to tell him. she typical tomboy.

khannas

*Mihir khanna- Businessman staying. Close friend of Chetan.both the families haven't meet for last 15 years

*Tulsi khanna- his wife

Children:

*Kashish - his eldest daughter -. She is very beautifulShe is very talkative and sweet person by nature. She has her own dreams. Her weakness is that she cant control her temper

*Charu youngest daughter of khannas

Edited by varallika - 20 November 2006 at 1:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ye raste hai pyar kelast part uploaded" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 4:57am | IP Logged
di wht a jhakas intro.waiting eagerly 4 the 1st part.jaldi likhooooooo

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Di!!!
I'm in the line!!!
Your story will be fantastic and I'm waiting to read it!!!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
varallika dear me have already read your story.. it totally rocks.. Clap ab phir se saari kahani starting se padne mein mazaa aayega.. keep up the good work..... Thumbs Up      ab please post the first part soon..me will be waiting... Tongue Big smile Smile

Edited by sun_423 - 12 August 2006 at 9:55pm

group_1223

Goldie

group_1223

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
HEY..I THINK I VE ALREADY READ IT AT rk grp.....n i luved it ....so all i m gonna tell da readerz is ths iz an awesoem story...n i can guarantee dat u ll all luv it...

aanita12

Groupbie

aanita12

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Pls.... continue soon. I don't really know what this RK group is. Sorry to make u post it again in this forum. But i m too desperate to read about this. Pls..... forgive me for this. I m really sorry if i hurt u . Pls.... continue soon........ Cry

smitra

IF-Dazzler

smitra

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
thx khyati sun grp_1223 neel and anita. for all those have read it in rk grp double thx from me. and 4 all those are new thx a lot for showing int in yrhpk. anita rk grp is rajeev khandelwal grp. its a yahoo grp where we all fans of rk share our joys sorrow and luv 4 raj. its a roking grp. and dont be sorry yar i lov reading ur comments so have posted this story here. hope u all will continue giveing me ur luv

smitra

IF-Dazzler

smitra

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged
                ye raste hai pyar ke :-1

Kashish and simran are sitting in the college garden. As usual Kashish is busy in her book and simran is busy with her dreams. today was their first day in this college.Actually pehle wolog delhi me parhte the par mba final year me unke parents ne unhe shimla bula liya. Suddenly simran speaks up
Simran: chal na kashish canteen chalte hai .
Kashish: chup chap baith class shuru hone me jyada der nahi hai. I don't want to be late. Canteen class ke bad chalenge
Simran: kya yar tub hi sara din kitabo me khoi rehti hai
Kashish: nahi to kya teri tarah sapno me khoye huye sara din prem puran jharti rahu?
Simran: waise bhi tujhe pyar ke bare me kya pata. I no u don't believe in love
Kashish: kya matlab ofcourse I believe in love
Simran: oh really to aj tak kabhi socha hai ki tujhe kaisa life partner chahiye?
Kashish: sirf socha hi nahi hai mujhe pata hai ki mujhe kaisa larka chahiye. Bas ek hi problem hai
Simran: acha aur wo problem kya hai.
Kashish: jaisa larka mujhe chahiye waisa koi is duniya me ho hi nahi sakta
Simran: wo tu mujhpe chor de tu sirf itna bata ki tujhe kaisa larka chahiye?
Kashish: chor na yar
Simran: dekh tujhe meri kasam
Kashish : ok baba tu aur teri kasam both are so irritating
Simran: ha wo to hai ab mujhe chor aur apne us dream man ke bare me bata
Kashish: to sun. wo sabse alag hoga. Handsom, blk eyes with depth in them aisi gehrai jisme doob jane ko dil kare,uski muskurahat sab kuch bhula de, bato me tazgi ho, loving caring protective responsiable and intelligebt aur ha sabse important thora sa attitude to hona hi chahiye
Simran: [teasingly]aur uska nam ho m. akru. Aur jab tum dono sath me niklo to pure city me red alert announce ho jayega
Saying this simran started running.
Kashish: simran ki bacchi ruk abhi batati hu tujhe bhagti kaha hai ruk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Post Reply New Post

Go to top