Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

shakti mohan and kriya...

sumimita IF-Rockerz
sumimita
sumimita

Joined: 08 June 2012
Posts: 8834

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
What will happen If shakti mohan sharma as kriya come back to D3...

i dnt knw abt u guys... but meri life mein bohut changes ayegi..
again i will start watching D3...Smile
again i will desperately wait for the episodes...
to watch kriyaansh chemistry, kriyaansh dance...Heart
half of my time will pass on thinking about kriyaansh... generally i will go to kriyaansh land...
sleepless nights becoz raat bhar jagke new topics parne honge..
humlogo ka arsha eksaath rahenge toh Interviews bhi bahut sare honge.. use parna hoga..
Afternoon 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm and Evening 7:00pm to 7:30 pm... TV ka remote mere haath mein honge...becoz of which i will get a good scolding from my dad as 7:00 to 7:30 is his news time...
but mujhe scolding manjur hai... kriyaansh k liye kuch bhi.. Smile

Basically my whole day will Pass ... thinking about my sweetest sweethearts.. ARSHA/ KRIYAANSH..
love you bothBig smile
both of you are real rockstarsHeartSmile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnscontact.remyakria_reyd3arsha_rahiprinumdamonTVDrockspinkypanrocksAabhiArShaReeyanatashug9shelly_ArshaSanskruti_tanhasanjana_D3only_kriyanshaTTiTude_dIvAshruti_kashianjas112-Neelambari-ayaan786gal.angelshalini_arshaPihu.k11Kanchi..-phenomenal-.Vrushanholic.soni595swaron9113kuhu_ArshaDevil_kritiZehnaseeb.SuckerPunch.aishu3003

Reeyana Goldie
Reeyana
Reeyana

Joined: 14 July 2011
Posts: 1719

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
u guys remember me or not? I am raybika...

old username Rayrose

i was a big fan of D3 and specially Kriyaansh ...
i used to watch every episode repeatedly ... just for Kriyaansh...
but when Shakti mohan left... i was dishearted... i did bother to watch few more epi after that but just it made me frustuated... so i left watching it...
but oftenly i viewed this forum as still D3 meant for me...
still couldn't get reasons to get back to show... my happiness will have no bounds if kriyaansh returns back...
hoping for it...



no offens for any fans or anyone... it's just what i felt...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumimitaPihu.k11kuhu_ArshaZehnaseeb.SuckerPunch.

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Joined: 20 September 2012
Posts: 35836

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumimita

What will happen If shakti mohan sharma as kriya come back to D3...

i dnt knw abt u guys... but meri life mein bohut changes ayegi..
again i will start watching D3...Smile
again i will desperately wait for the episodes...
to watch kriyaansh chemistry, kriyaansh dance...Heart
half of my time will pass on thinking about kriyaansh... generally i will go to kriyaansh land...
sleepless nights becoz raat bhar jagke new topics parne honge..
humlogo ka arsha eksaath rahenge toh Interviews bhi bahut sare honge.. use parna hoga..
Afternoon 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm and Evening 7:00pm to 7:30 pm... TV ka remote mere haath mein honge...becoz of which i will get a good scolding from my dad as 7:00 to 7:30 is his news time...
but mujhe scolding manjur hai... kriyaansh k liye kuch bhi.. Smile

Basically my whole day will Pass ... thinking about my sweetest sweethearts.. ARSHA/ KRIYAANSH..
love you bothBig smile
both of you are real rockstarsHeartSmile

not only yours but sabki life change ho jayegi...
i really want shakti back
want the kriyaansh megic...
want the fun back
want KR+SS to rock D3 again
want the mature gang back...
in short want the old  D3 back..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumimitakuhu_ArshaSuckerPunch.

-Neelambari- IF-Dazzler
-Neelambari-
-Neelambari-

Joined: 08 June 2012
Posts: 3317

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i used to watch d3 all re telecasts..at 7pm,11.30pm,12pm n at 2.30 pm too..my moms frnds used to take fun of me regarding this bs when ever they came to my house(different tyms) i wd be watching the same show..even i got scolding from my dad for not allowing him to watch the news..
if kriya comes back i will be the most happiest person


)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Reeyanajas112kuhu_Arsha

kuhu_Arsha IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu_Arsha
kuhu_Arsha

Joined: 12 September 2011
Posts: 17866

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
same 2 same agr shaks wapas ayi toh me channel V kabhi chodungi hi nhi,,,,Day Dreaming
i srsly miss does days yr jab kria thi,,,,,d3 bar bar dekhna ,,me repeat v dekhti thi din me jitni bar ata tha,,mommy ko maska marna remote dede,,,,,,,n IF hhh kya bolun tabhi me silent reader thi bt koi v topic nhi chodti thi padhneBig smile

i so wish wapas yeh sab ho jaye bt i knw esa nhi hone bala!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Reeyanajas112shalini_arsha

sumimita IF-Rockerz
sumimita
sumimita

Joined: 08 June 2012
Posts: 8834

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu_Arsha

same 2 same agr shaks wapas ayi toh me channel V kabhi chodungi hi nhi,,,,Day Dreaming
i srsly miss does days yr jab kria thi,,,,,d3 bar bar dekhna ,,me repeat v dekhti thi din me jitni bar ata tha,,mommy ko maska marna remote dede,,,,,,,n IF hhh kya bolun tabhi me silent reader thi bt koi v topic nhi chodti thi padhneBig smile

i so wish wapas yeh sab ho jaye bt i knw esa nhi hone bala!!

dats true... SmileSmile
palki mam pls make it true... pls pls pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini_arshakuhu_Arsha

shalini_arsha IF-Rockerz
shalini_arsha
shalini_arsha

Joined: 21 July 2012
Posts: 5705

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
same here guyzzz...!!!! I used to watch D3 at 7, 11:30, 2 ,12 nd 2:30... Raat ko 2 bje tk m repeat dekhne k lia jaagti thi... I sumwhere knw that shakti dii wont cum back bt still if it happens thn agn... Channel V whole day wid mom's scolding... Whole day wait krna d3 kb ayega... Just crazy is nt enough wrd for us... Really desparately want old D3 back... Nd D3 gang tooo.,...!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumimitakuhu_Arsha

sumimita IF-Rockerz
sumimita
sumimita

Joined: 08 June 2012
Posts: 8834

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha.V.Arsha

i used to watch d3 all re telecasts..at 7pm,11.30pm,12pm n at 2.30 pm too..my moms frnds used to take fun of me regarding this bs when ever they came to my house(different tyms) i wd be watching the same show..even i got scolding from my dad for not allowing him to watch the news..
if kriya comes back i will be the most happiest person


)

not only u dear... every kriyaansh fan will be happy... 
i will start dancing...SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu_Arsha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing kriya n kriyansh..(no comments)

Author: Aditi_4ver   Replies: 9   Views: 754

Aditi_4ver 9 754 20 July 2013 at 11:58am by -spongy-
Shakti Mohans Nritya Shakti 2013 Calendar Launch

Author: Nisha_MaNan   Replies: 5   Views: 770

Nisha_MaNan 5 770 22 December 2012 at 5:14am by nature2
Shakti kicked about her 'Nritya Shakti' 2013-14

Author: sapnaarsha   Replies: 6   Views: 749

sapnaarsha 6 749 24 November 2012 at 1:15am by only_kriyansh
Mukti Mohan turns Spot Girl for Shakti Mohan

2

Author: ~~ MICK ~~   Replies: 10   Views: 1810

~~ MICK ~~ 10 1810 03 April 2012 at 11:19am by -Insight-
SHAKTI SHAKTI SHAKTI!!!!

Author: SuperMritz   Replies: 7   Views: 995

SuperMritz 7 995 06 February 2012 at 9:29pm by sujana9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index