Deiva Magal

   

Deivamagal 22-27 July..Mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008

Posts: 19466

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

 why watched without audio??any safety measureConfused
 
yes dear...its a revenge thiruttuDead...sila per  kitta appaditahan kuduthadha vanganum... iam not saying this...andha loosu prakash sollichuDead

and 8 soverign chain...just like that aruthuttu poittanShockedShocked

@fraud politician pondatti...

Endha kadaiyila nee chainu vaanguraaLOLLOL



Prakash pakka villain ah agikittu varan...LOLLOLLOL
kadaisila thirudi thirudi Robin Hood aagidap poran...lol

8 soverign chain..ellam yaaru kasu.. kollai adiccha kaasu thaane.. poana pogathum...lol


Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal 22-27 July..Mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 7)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008

Posts: 19466

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

sumiii vishaaa spammersss Shocked updates pannitu varen join panna ROFL


yeah.. we are the spammers..
btw where are you ?
update pannithu varenu sonne..aalaye kaanom...
Raaatnaaa...where r u
 ratna va partheengala IF forest ula


Ratna...Ratna...Ratna...Monkey Winks

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 7936

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by _SK_

Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

sumiii vishaaa spammersss Shocked updates pannitu varen join panna ROFL


yeah.. we are the spammers..
btw where are you ?
update pannithu varenu sonne..aalaye kaanom...
Raaatnaaa...where r u
 ratna va partheengala IF forest ula


Ratna...Ratna...Ratna...Monkey Winks
crying fountain emoticon

Mummeee...ratna kaanum..Cry

me gaali pannufying from this planet earth and going to  plutoblue bye-bye emoticon
oh wait...anga SUN TV theriyuma??


Edited by _SK_ - 26 July 2013 at 2:05am

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 7936

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by _SK_

 why watched without audio??any safety measureConfused
 
yes dear...its a revenge thiruttuDead...sila per  kitta appaditahan kuduthadha vanganum... iam not saying this...andha loosu prakash sollichuDead

and 8 soverign chain...just like that aruthuttu poittanShockedShocked

@fraud politician pondatti...

Endha kadaiyila nee chainu vaanguraaLOLLOL



Prakash pakka villain ah agikittu varan...LOLLOLLOL
kadaisila thirudi thirudi Robin Hood aagidap poran...lol

8 soverign chain..ellam yaaru kasu.. kollai adiccha kaasu thaane.. poana pogathum...lol


Praksh thirudan aarano illaiyo...psycho confirm aa ayiduvan...Deadpoor satya..his varugala MrsOuch
His father said he has arranged a job for him in some khadi shop .(something like that...not sure)and the salary wld be around 30,000...and namma hero NO sollitaru...Confused

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008

Posts: 19466

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

crying fountain emoticon

Mummeee...ratna kaanum..Cry

me gaali pannufying from this planet earth and going to  marsblue bye-bye emoticon
yeppa..anga SUN TV theriyuma??

goin Pluto. May i join you...Monkey Icon Cici
anga Sun TV nichayama kidaikkum..bring ur cell along...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008

Posts: 19466

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

Praksh thirudan aarano illaiyo...psycho confirm aa ayiduvan...Deadpoor satya..his varugala MrsOuch
His father said he has arranged a job for him in some khadi shop .(something like that...not sure)and the salary wld be around 30,000...and namma hero NO sollitaru...Confused


prakash ku overa katpanai..nalla job venumnu ella ketta velaiyum seiyuran...
ippalemam ippadithan sila per sutthurange...
velai venum.. periya vela venum... aana kidaikkira velai seirathille...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 7936

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by _SK_

crying fountain emoticon

Mummeee...ratna kaanum..Cry

me gaali pannufying from this planet earth and going to  marsblue bye-bye emoticon
yeppa..anga SUN TV theriyuma??

goin Pluto. May i join you...Monkey Icon Cici
anga Sun TV nichayama kidaikkum..bring ur cell along...
welcome...welcome..heyyy Pluto...we r cumingEvil Smile
thank gos un tv theriyuma...becoz...u ...know..i cant live without kumaran...Dead
i mean
kumaran's serialLOLLOL
btw...Polictican pondatti why walking and shoping and bag thooking?...Car ellam illaiyo??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008

Posts: 19466

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

welcome...welcome..heyyy Pluto...we r cumingEvil Smile
thank gos un tv theriyuma...becoz...u ...know..i cant live without kumaran...Dead
i mean
kumaran's serialLOLLOL
btw...Polictican pondatti why walking and shoping and bag thooking?...Car ellam illaiyo??Confused


that politician dubakoor politician thaane...LOLLOL
nichayama oasi car le poiruppan.. Tongue(he was at differen place na when his wife called)

intha politician samsaramum lift kidaikkamae thaniya walking and shopping bag thokking...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleFlower_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Deivamagal 15-19th July.Updates on pg-1

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

hopper_ocean 68 4227 23 July 2013 at 11:00pm
By .LovelyDreamer.
Deivamagal Archives MAY-JUNE 2013

2

-Navetha- 12 1059 18 July 2013 at 10:21am
By _SK_
Deivamagal Archives April 2013

2

-Navetha- 11 1218 18 July 2013 at 10:15am
By _SK_
Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

~*Thamizhan*~ 309 62378 17 July 2013 at 12:15pm
By Rihana5rose
post ur deivamagal creations here _SK_ 0 313 17 July 2013 at 8:38am
By _SK_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Deiva Magal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.