Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk update for 8 nov====read on! (Page 2)

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Me too i only watch the serial becaz of bajaj he is SUPERB .i every way he's the best his eyes his style of sitting of standing style of talking style of saying RISHABH BAJAJ his style of scolding his smile SUPERB and including his acting WOW and the curve in v shape which he gets ojn his forehead and when he lifts one of his eyebrow Amazing!!!!!!! also his dimples they are amazing i pray that i also get the same dimples but i know that it's not possible . he's really hot and SEXY i love him he the THE BEST and now you people must be thinking i am mad wll i am mad about him totally mad!!!!.And anuarg UGHHHH he's nothing infront of bajaj i mean Ronit Roy NOTHINGGGGG

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hey all cezzane and anurag's fan out there if u people say that Anurag is good or Cezzane is good then it's okay BUT if u say that bajaj or Ronit Roy is bad then I am really VERY SORRY to say that your liking and disliking is really very very bad.BAJAJ AND RONIT ROY IS THE BEST YOU HAVE TO CLAIM IT!!!!

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 11:46am | IP Logged

WE RONIT ROY FANS ARE WITH YOU ON THAT DUDE!!Clap

but actually---HOW CAN U LIKE ANURAG??
MAYBE U CAN LIKE CEZZANNE KHAN....BUT ANURAG??

DON'T U PEOPLE THINK HE'S A WIMP...I MEAN HE'S PERPETUALLY CRYING YA??Confused

chuk Newbie
chuk
chuk

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:19am | IP Logged
                    may b i like cezzane but i dont like that full of makeup bajaj .tauba hai hit hit stars bhi khubsoorat lagne k liye lens use nahi karte aur yeh tauba .insaan to haseen woh hop na jp reality main khoobsorat ho .y dont u people like mihir more than bajaj .sujal tak ne kabhi yeh larkiun wale kaam nahi kiye akhir us jaisa to koi nahi hai na
chuk Newbie
chuk
chuk

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 1:21am | IP Logged
                 uar for god sake bajaj kam rota hai kia .app ko pasand hai is liye rota hua bhi dikhai nahi deta
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Well bajaj tu Sujal se hazar darje achaa hai Humne kab kaha kay hume Mihirr nahin achaa lagta Mihirr is the best on his side and bajaj is the best on his side and BY THE WAY bajaj apni marzi say lense nahin lagata usay kaha jata hai tu wo lagta hai.Agar wo apni marzi sa lense lagta hai tu Mihirr kyoun nahin lagta haaan!!!!!!.Well bajaj anurag say tu kaam rota hai anurag har waqat yaahn tu apna lamba lamba baal sawarta hai yaan tu rota rehta hai yaan beechari prerna kay peecha para rahta hai anurag bajaj kay samne kiya hai NOTHINGGG Ronit is the bestWink
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:18am | IP Logged
waisa bhi agar app ko yaad ho jab Anurag prerna se alag houa tha tu har waqat usay lecture deta rehta tha har time usay rooswa karta tha prerna kay ansoo hamseha anurag ki wajaj say behta tha aur ab jab prerna kay ansoo bajaj kay liya behta hain tu wo bhi anurag ki waja say.STUPID ANURAGG.Ab jab bajaj prerna say naraz houa hai tu wo asay kaam tu nahin karta naa just think and you will come to know that RONIT ROY is the best and cezzane or anurag is nothing infront of him.And you know bajaj is more talented then anurag becaz he first worked in films and he is having more experience.Know what anurag applied for films but Becchara na us ka face hai na body hai na kuch na kuch us beechara ko reject kar diya gaya haaaaaaaa!!!!!stupid films may kaam karna ki us ki oqat hai Lambi Latoo wala.Films may tu Ronit Roy jaisa DASHING HANDSOME SWEET SMART AND SEXYY people kaam karte hain anurag Ronit jais kahan NO WAYYYYYClap
chuk Newbie
chuk
chuk

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 5:43am | IP Logged
                          bhai apne apni choice se nahi hatna aur main hatana bhi nahi chahti .you may carry on with ur bajaj (best of luck)Wink.waise anurag bhi director ki marzi se hi rota hai ?right aur agar bajaj is sooooooo col phir film industry main hit kun nahi hoa nad pklzzzzzzzz dont say anything against SUJAL HAN ANURAG KO KUCH BHI KEH LO Embarrassedbeharhaal i m not going 2 fight with u becoz of anurag .can we finish this topic now ......

Go to top