kzk update for 8 nov====read on!

Posted: 19 years ago

Hi 😊to all the people out there and in hope of a good episode….but alas…..it was not to be so! Imagine yaar…….bajaj did not have a single dialogue to say………🤢yaar the episode sucked big time…….u still wanna know bout it…😕…..oh well….read on-

It starts off just after bajaj says-"mr.basu ab tak aapne rishabh bajaj ki zidd dekhi hi kab hain!!!" anurag as usual has nothing more to say and looks on like an idiot….bajaj leaves the place and anurag goes and meets prerna.

When anurag goes out he sees that shravan isn't in the car. He gets panicky and is about to give his trademark-"anurag-in-distress" shout when he sees shravan standing in front of a shop. When asked what he's doing….shravan points to a teddy in the shop and tells anurag that deboo had gone to get that very toy……then…..as expected…..v were shown the full-flashback of the scene when deboo goes to get the toy. Anurag feels sad and promises shravan that he'll get that teddy as well as many other toys. They go inside the shop.

There……indro and komo reach the car moments later…….and their spirits r deflated after seeing an empty car. Komo warns to get hold of shravan the very next day.

@ the hospital……prerna is visited by her and anurag's mother who play with the child….prerna looks at the door longingly but there's no bajaj……😉

the next morning…..more asus flock the place……..what else did u expect….even anurag's there…..the asus r playing with the baby and prerna again looks at the door and says to herself-"mujhe pata hain mr.bajaj…aap nahi aayenge….par phir bhi mujhe aapka intezaar hain……". Anurag notices this and thinks-"waqt ke saath intezaar bhi badal jata hain…..aaj main hoon….tum ho…..bas nahi hain to mr.bajaj"(I was half-expecting him to say-"bas nahi hain to hamara pyar.."lol! anurag basu zindabad!!)

vishakha visits prerna and adores the baby and AGAIN prerna looks at the door…..vishakha asks her if she's waiting for dad and tells her that he wont b able to come( correction……doesn't want to come….silly!).

prerna is sleeping and enters…..BAJAJ!!! he goes straight to the baby and takes the baby in his arms…..plays with him….puts him to sleep with a sweet kiss and finally rocks the cradle and puts a blanket over the baby. And the best part…..without even glancing at prerna leaves the place.

Prerna wakes up and thinks that bajaj had come here but then thinks it was a dream…..(note---the cradle was still rocking…….khaitan pankhe hain kya?!!)😛

Bajaj returns and looks at prerna and leaves. Vishakha welcomes prerna and the baby @ home….even the asus r there……yaar! Kabhi kisi ko akela kyo nahi chodte…..HAR JAGAH duniyadari nibhane tapak jate hain!I'm really pissed off🤢……

Anurag and prern🤢a (mummy and papa) r playing with the baby near the window….bajaj comes in his car and gets out with a rlly sweet smile but as he's making his way to prerna's home he spots mummy and papa having a gala time together and decides to let the couple enjoy themselves and leaves……..yeah there was a pyar karoge song 4 bajaj…..but it ended with KAB pyar karoge mujhse! Felt very bad 4 him…….don't worry bajaj…..madhvi hain na!😭

Prerna's brother Mahesh returns and is welcomed by prerna and her mom….he asks her what she's gonna name the baby….she replies PREM…………I think this was expected and then she tells her bro that this prem will fill the void the previous prem left…..and then mr.anurag "I-never-seem-to-get-it-right-in-life" basu enters and says-"jab prem aata hain to sab rishte poore ho jate hain!"

In b/w there was a scene when mr.rondu cries and tells his mother that he cant call sneha his daughter……(wahi padha-padhaya….suna-sunaya….ghisa-pita dialogue yaar!)

He meets shravan who falls ill but I think he's ok now!lol!

-------------------------------------------------the end--------------------------------------------------

I REALLY hope they'd show bajaj and prerna on Tuesday rather than ONU baba!😛

That's it---lov-

ronitfan

thanks for the funny update. well we are a little behind here in New Zealand, so reading this is fun plus I don't worry if i miss episodes.

thanks heaps 😃

Bajaj was really looking cute when he was looking at the child, I hope this hide and seek ends soon and bajaj gets his love back on his own terms.

khuda k liye y you like this aged bajaj? jo sab k baap ki umar ka hai .maintain ur level yaar as an actor pasand ho to theek hai par yeh sab to kuch ziada hi hai

yaar rabbia......

it's OUR thinking yaar....leave it to us......

and if u DO want to know why we like him......check out his acting....his style.......we bajaj fans dig his dimples......he's amazingly SEXY!

chk him out-

ronitfan

I agree, Ronit roy is the most handsome guy on television and he acts superbly. His smile, his personality, his eyes...........he is too good.

I think even Bajaj's character is very positive, it has improved over the years and not detiorated like the others. i like the assertive ness in his character.

really ronit fan i have nothing 2 do with u and ur choice .app anurag k bare main jo likhto ho kisi se pooch kar likhte ho kya jo mujhe us bajaj k bare main likhne requires ur permission.u displays ur ideas and let me do wat i want
Hey but U heard the sentimental talk that prerna will call her child prem and that when prem went he took love with him and now he is back everything will be the same....something of that sort....does that mean that it is TA TA BYE BYE Mr. Bajaj?????????????I HOPE NOT as i see this serial only for Mr. Bajaj.
Me too i only watch the serial becaz of bajaj he is SUPERB .i every way he's the best his eyes his style of sitting of standing style of talking style of saying RISHABH BAJAJ his style of scolding his smile SUPERB and including his acting WOW and the curve in v shape which he gets ojn his forehead and when he lifts one of his eyebrow Amazing!!!!!!! also his dimples they are amazing i pray that i also get the same dimples but i know that it's not possible . he's really hot and SEXY i love him he the THE BEST and now you people must be thinking i am mad wll i am mad about him totally mad!!!!.And anuarg UGHHHH he's nothing infront of bajaj i mean Ronit Roy NOTHINGGGGG

Hey all cezzane and anurag's fan out there if u people say that Anurag is good or Cezzane is good then it's okay BUT if u say that bajaj or Ronit Roy is bad then I am really VERY SORRY to say that your liking and disliking is really very very bad.BAJAJ AND RONIT ROY IS THE BEST YOU HAVE TO CLAIM IT!!!!