India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kzk update for 8 nov====read on!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hi Smileto all the people out there and in hope of a good episode….but alas…..it was not to be so! Imagine yaar…….bajaj did not have a single dialogue to say………Deadyaar the episode sucked big time…….u still wanna know bout it…Confused…..oh well….read on-

It starts off just after bajaj says-"mr.basu ab tak aapne rishabh bajaj ki zidd dekhi hi kab hain!!!" anurag as usual has nothing more to say and looks on like an idiot….bajaj leaves the place and anurag goes and meets prerna.

When anurag goes out he sees that shravan isn't in the car. He gets panicky and is about to give his trademark-"anurag-in-distress" shout when he sees shravan standing in front of a shop. When asked what he's doing….shravan points to a teddy in the shop and tells anurag that deboo had gone to get that very toy……then…..as expected…..v were shown the full-flashback of the scene when deboo goes to get the toy. Anurag feels sad and promises shravan that he'll get that teddy as well as many other toys. They go inside the shop.

There……indro and komo reach the car moments later…….and their spirits r deflated after seeing an empty car. Komo warns to get hold of shravan the very next day.

@ the hospital……prerna is visited by her and anurag's mother who play with the child….prerna looks at the door longingly but there's no bajaj……Wink

the next morning…..more asus flock the place……..what else did u expect….even anurag's there…..the asus r playing with the baby and prerna again looks at the door and says to herself-"mujhe pata hain mr.bajaj…aap nahi aayenge….par phir bhi mujhe aapka intezaar hain……". Anurag notices this and thinks-"waqt ke saath intezaar bhi badal jata hain…..aaj main hoon….tum ho…..bas nahi hain to mr.bajaj"(I was half-expecting him to say-"bas nahi hain to hamara pyar.."lol! anurag basu zindabad!!)

vishakha visits prerna and adores the baby and AGAIN prerna looks at the door…..vishakha asks her if she's waiting for dad and tells her that he wont b able to come( correction……doesn't want to come….silly!).

prerna is sleeping and enters…..BAJAJ!!! he goes straight to the baby and takes the baby in his arms…..plays with him….puts him to sleep with a sweet kiss and finally rocks the cradle and puts a blanket over the baby. And the best part…..without even glancing at prerna leaves the place.Ouch

Prerna wakes up and thinks that bajaj had come here but then thinks it was a dream…..(note---the cradle was still rocking…….khaitan pankhe hain kya?!!)Tongue

Bajaj returns and looks at prerna and leaves. Vishakha welcomes prerna and the baby @ home….even the asus r there……yaar! Kabhi kisi ko akela kyo nahi chodte…..HAR JAGAH duniyadari nibhane tapak jate hain!I'm really pissed offDead……

Anurag and prernDeada (mummy and papa) r playing with the baby near the window….bajaj comes in his car and gets out with a rlly sweet smile but as he's making his way to prerna's home he spots mummy and papa having a gala time together and decides to let the couple enjoy themselves and leaves……..yeah there was a pyar karoge song 4 bajaj…..but it ended with KAB pyar karoge mujhse! Felt very bad 4 him…….don't worry bajaj…..madhvi hain na!Cry

Prerna's brother Mahesh returns and is welcomed by prerna and her mom….he asks her what she's gonna name the baby….she replies PREM…………I think this was expected and then she tells her bro that this prem will fill the void the previous prem left…..and then mr.anurag "I-never-seem-to-get-it-right-in-life" basu enters and says-"jab prem aata hain to sab rishte poore ho jate hain!"

In b/w there was a scene when mr.rondu cries and tells his mother that he cant call sneha his daughter……(wahi padha-padhaya….suna-sunaya….ghisa-pita dialogue yaar!)

He meets shravan who falls ill but I think he's ok now!lol!

-------------------------------------------------the end--------------------------------------------------

I REALLY hope they'd show bajaj and prerna on Tuesday rather than ONU baba!Tongue

That's it---lov-

ronitfan

Jyotishna Newbie
Jyotishna
Jyotishna

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

thanks for the funny update. well we are a little behind here in New Zealand, so reading this is fun plus I don't worry if i miss episodes.

thanks heaps Big smile

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Bajaj was really looking cute when he was looking at the child, I hope this hide and seek ends soon and bajaj gets his love back on his own terms.

chuk Newbie
chuk
chuk

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:51am | IP Logged
khuda k liye y you like this aged bajaj? jo sab k baap ki umar ka hai .maintain ur level yaar as an actor pasand ho to theek hai par yeh sab to kuch ziada hi hai
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 3:15am | IP Logged

yaar rabbia......

it's OUR thinking yaar....leave it to us......

and if u DO want to know why we like him......check out his acting....his style.......we bajaj fans dig his dimples......he's amazingly SEXY!

chk him out-

ronitfan

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 3:24am | IP Logged

I agree, Ronit roy is the most handsome guy on television and he acts superbly. His smile, his personality, his eyes...........he is too good.

I think even Bajaj's character is very positive, it has improved over the years and not detiorated like the others. i like the assertive ness in his character.

chuk Newbie
chuk
chuk

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:53am | IP Logged
really ronit fan i have nothing 2 do with u and ur choice .app anurag k bare main jo likhto ho kisi se pooch kar likhte ho kya jo mujhe us bajaj k bare main likhne requires ur permission.u displays ur ideas and let me do wat i want
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hey but U heard the sentimental talk that prerna will call her child prem and that when prem went he took love with him and now he is back everything will be the same....something of that sort....does that mean that it is TA TA BYE BYE Mr. Bajaj?????????????I HOPE NOT as i see this serial only for Mr. Bajaj.

Go to top