Rank

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
I'm really upset, the rank has decreased again, seriously we need to do something as IIJ is an awesome show which deserves a much better ranking.
So remember to click on the rating (5 stars), if you haven't already click the star button on the top of the page next to the box that says 'My Forums' so the IIJ forum will be a part of your forums. Make as many new polls and topics and keep on viewing or commenting on them so the colour of the topic turns to pinky/red from blue.

Nikki <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_D3.Shree.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rank" in Indian Idol Junior forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Chaska meter rank <> TRP <> Quality of shows

IMO, some really stupid shows are in the top as per CM. And so II Jr not being anywhere there does not bother me. Enjoy the show instead of worrying over some ranking that was made to feed egos as II Jr does not fall into that category of shows  

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
IIJ deserve to be in top 20... its one finest show in tv

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
It deserves to have a much higher rank :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.