--||KavBul AT||-- #1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 25

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you! @Prinka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--||KavBul AT||-- #1 (Page 5)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
So...today was KavBul post-marriage scene!
Now i understand why Mayank, Roshni and Kashish were not at KavBul wedding... As they were in Chennai they didn't attend the wedding...

At the end of the episode, KavBul were just promoting Life OK's upcoming show GUSTAKH DIL. Bulbul was getting emotional and Kavi was feeling sleepy.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
So Kavi's ghulam life has started - and Bulbul makes zero attempts to hide it LOL  Today, while romancing, he got a call sending him to Chennai, so he went, and at the end of the show, he returns.  She initially gives him the cold shoulder, and then makes him watch her programs ROFL

Too funny ROFL  Kavi will be wanting to be summoned for double duty, but can't openly want it, in case it pisses her off ROFL  As he would put it, "vat lag geya, mamooo" ROFL

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
So Kavi is promoting LifeOK shows now?  Previously, it was do jan, ek dil, and now this?  Whatever LOL

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I am just happy that they didn't end KavBul story after their wedding. Now we will see Bulbul only in sarees.
And from now on Kavi will get scoulded by his wife! Bechara Kavi! Police Station mei criminals pe aur juniors pe huk chalta tha aur ab apni biwi ki hukumat jhelega!! Bechara Senior-Inspe tor Kavi...
Bulbul was saying about going to Singapore for honeymoon. So will there be any track like this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I think they could take a few weeks break, have an episode where KavBul is sent off, and after a few weeks, have them come back.  But I doubt that they'll have any cases in Singapore.

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Why will Indian Police solve cases in Singapore?

Or they can show that Pushpa followed KavBul to Singapore to harm them and Kavi's team helps the Singaporean police to catch her as they have a lot information about Pushpa.

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I just re-watched the last segment now - missed it the first time.  So Bulbul forces Kavi to switch to LifeOK LOL and then ignores Kavi's question on why Laju tolerates that marriage.  Instead, just remarks on how cute Laju is LOL and Kavi just echos it ROFL

I do like Bulbul better in a sari

Winds.of.Heaven

Post Reply New Post

Go to top