Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla |You are a Winner 24 AT (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

Choco.Butter

IF-Dazzler

Choco.Butter

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandita.jana

Originally posted by Choco.Butter

Originally posted by PariD

I liked the name of this AT "You are a Winner".
He is truly a WINNER atleast for usClap 

Not only for us. He is truly A winner for everyone . .He had proved hisself  already 
I remember some peoples said he does n't know how to acting performance .HIS acting skill not  very good all thats LOL now How can he won the best actor awards  in other channel .if this gold awards was telecast on color then i 'm sure  some  jealous peoples said he did not deserved the awards  he got only color channel LOL i think Siddharth got another best actor awards D'oh
chor na yaar..."bolne wale bolte hi rahange aur karne wale karte jayege(read sid) " hamare kaya jaate atte ke kaun kya bol raha hai...our sid is a winner...he have win the pathway from failure to success..it itself not a very easy task to transform your failure to a success...only strong ppl can do this...and our hero have done this...Thumbs Up..what else we need.

I was expect this kind of answer from pari  but she did not do its anyway i so happy to see ur reply on my posted .very well said nandita ClapClap

Bolne wale bolte hi rahange LOL aur  karne wale  karte jayege  so true and nandita  this  is ur best answer 

i loved Embarrassed

Siddharth  won the best actor awards in India TV Yuva Awards , gold awards  and he won millions of heart by his  charm  n acting performance  also 

Edited by Choco.Butter - 23 July 2013 at 3:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth Shukla |You are a Winner 24 AT (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Divya, u were expecting this answer from me??
Why?? 
Is there any problem in my answer??

Edited by PariD - 23 July 2013 at 3:24am

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Sid rank is down by four placez this week Cry

He's now in 20th rank Confused

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Sid rank is down by four placez this week Cry

He's now in 20th rank Confused
Hmm... I saw that.
Now I m feeling guilty that I didnt able to comment thats why his rank went downCryCry

Choco.Butter

IF-Dazzler

Choco.Butter

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Why?? 

i was expecting some  good answer from u .because u know sid is really hard working actor he has been gave his best performance in the BV as shiv . he is outstanding  in each n every scene in the show . he have improved lots  he got  the success only his hard working , brilliant performance . he has become more popular only his hard work n amazing acting in the bv  with great chemistry partyusha .He have seen many up and down his life .Now  just starting his career right time but anyway lets move the topic 

Edited by Choco.Butter - 23 July 2013 at 3:32am

pandeypriya03

IF-Sizzlerz

pandeypriya03

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
don't worry 4 IF ranking dear  just be happy like this

Edited by pandeypriya03 - 23 July 2013 at 3:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sireesha76shilpi_Choco.Butter--SudhaS--MagicalPari

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Why?? 

i was expecting some  good answer from u .because u know sid is really hard working actor he has been gave his best performance in the BV as shiv . he is outstanding  in each n every scene in the show . he have improved lots  he got  the success only his hard working , brilliant performance . he has become more popular only his hard work n amazing acting in the bv  with great chemistry partyusha .He have seen many up and down his life .Now  just starting his career right time but anyway lets move the topic 
I agree with u. 
Thats why I said He is winner for me, for us. So there is no need to bother about what others thinks about him.
Forget it. Seems u r not in a mood to play gameWink

Choco.Butter

IF-Dazzler

Choco.Butter

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Why?? 

I agree with u. 
Thats why I said He is winner for me, for us. So there is no need to bother about what others thinks about him.
Forget it. Seems u r not in a mood to play gameWink

pari I really don't care what other jealous people think but  for me if I ever find anything wrong to say about on him which actually not truth then i will not take its easy .I can not see wrong .i can not see  some peoples horrible behaviour 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top