jigyasa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with u she is a winner for me
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

I love her no matter what coz she is the best actress in tv..even top film actors n actresses didn't get awards many times even when they r deserving doesn't mean they r less...just let her do the work without expecting she will get it...

but mostly I would blame CVs n ST for her missing awards coz her character was sidelined to glorify all other chars...she is mere supporting role n they betrayed her with fascinating story line n made her a tennis court empire...with just expressions n no dialogues when necessary...

Such baised CVs...

Yes Right...I know many deserving people don't get awards bcoz of this biased thing !!
I know re, Madhu's character has actually been nicely sidelined by CVs. A really weak character who keeps crying all the time ๐Ÿฅฑ DD deserved much much nicer character bcoz she's really talented!

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

Awesome post Nikki.. she really deserved it.. she does a fantastic job emoting in different kinds of scenes.. the pics u used are bang on.. especially the drunken scene..

i love the way her eyes do all the talking in a few scenes.. i am surprised they didnt give her any award..๐Ÿ˜ก

Ahh the drunken one was my fav. & the 5th slap one also ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
I really dunno how could they possibly not give her Same with both colors & zee ๐Ÿคข

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ก.agree.dd is so versatile and especially I love her character madhubala who is genuinely strong and knows how to give it back.the way she's been dealing with rk and giving tit for tat as rk calls her jungle billi is truly my favourite.drashti is outstanding in expressing through eyes.it hurts when such talent is ignored.i m glad that atleast Vivian got recognized as he has given life to rk.but dd  was not to be ignored.๐Ÿ˜’
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was so let down. not just that she didn't win, but that she lost out to someone who shouldn't even have been contending to begin with. no offence but that girl has NO screen presence... ๐Ÿ˜ณ DD was the clear winner from all the nominee's, but even without that trophy i think she's proving herself day in and day out several times over. & At least one of our leads won, although im still waiting for the day they both win so we can finally say that deserving candidates actually got rewarded for their talent. 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Award or no award we know she is a good actress and really bring the character of Madhu alive ๐Ÿค”

She's an awesome actress & tbh she makes Madhu bearable bcoz even Madhu looks cute while crying. Thats the best thing abt DD<3
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: RENU1111

nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

DD fans are her biggest achievement who are always there to support her...love her n admire herโค๏ธ

Yes we'll always support our princess..she's a sweetheartโค๏ธ
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amna0521

Agree dear. she really deserved it.

๐Ÿ˜Š
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: LSPD

Agree Nikki
I feel Disappointed
I wish she had won

So do I, but still hoping some in future:)