dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

hi,

here's the link to Chapter 44

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3666081

Chapter 45

Chandu watched in bewilderment as krishna , his face looking like tomato barge outside the door past him n almost running towards the stairs ... he followed krishna quickly unable to believe his eyes...bec even though there was pronounced anger in his eyes , he had realised that his cheeks were red more due to ...if he could believe it,...embarrassment ... krishna ? n embarrassed? He thought as he followed krishna downstairs ... he caught up with him at the foot of the stairs n krishna didn't meet his eyes... he looked flustered ... annoyed ... n angry... 'I am out of here...' he hissed to chandu , walking across the hall... 'no pls...krishna...u can't just go like that... remember where we r... don't give that scumbag minister any more reason to ...' 'die?' said krishna , gritting his teeth, walking towards the exit... Chandu could see heads turning in their direction , many guests wondering why the groom is in such a hurry... Sajjan looked at him questioningly n Chandu mimicked a phone with his left hand n hurried behind krishna ... 'oh , where is ur son going at this point of time, Thakur sahib?' asked Shailendra in a booming voice ... 'I think he has to attend some urgent phone call' said Sajjan through gritted teeth... ma sahib walked outside the house, tensed ... krishna was standing at the corridor , his hands in his pockets , his jaw set as a bunch of girls stood surrounding him in a semi circle ... they were asking him his choice of songs , with a amused chandu next to him... angad followed her into the hall way... he looked at Krishna in jealousy n resentment as he said 'the bas***d is enjoying all this n u r giving him exactly what he wants ... that girl!... that too as wife! I don't understand ! why? ' Gayatri silenced him with a look as Krishna turned to look at her his eyes flashing in anger , clearly displeased at the happenings... gayatri gulped nervously as more n more reasons to escalate his anger seemed to happen with some girls trying to pull him by hand into the garden where the dais was arranged ... but he was prevented from reacting in any negative manner by 2 cars halting in front of the porch ...

Krishna wrenched his hand from the grip of one overly enthusiastic girl , smirking n winking at chandu , as Sakthi n durjjan stepped outside from the front car followed by his brothers from the 2nd one... chandu smiled relieved that Krishna is distracted for a while... sakthi looked as if he had eaten chilli sauce as he hurriedly climbed the stairs , as Shailendra n Sajjan came out of the hall leading the other guests too to the garden... Shailendra greeted Durjjan exuberantly while sajjan looked on mocking, coming n standing beside Krishna ... the girls ,who had backed away as all the important guests started coming out , watched in disappointment as Krishna n chandu climbed down to the garden...'what happened, u wanted to go home , I thought?' Chandu teased ... Krishna smiled slyly 'i think I will have some fun with that rat' ... 'rats , u mean' chandu smiled back... Krishna snorted ... some distraction...just what he wanted , Krishna thought ...

Pratigya washed her hands , her eyes vacant... she let herself to be wrapped again in the drape... the beautician gushed 'see , I told u...he couldn't wait to get...' she stopped as she saw pratigya's vacant eyes... 'why, beti...r u not happy with this marriage?' she asked ...the concern in the woman's voice made Pratigya look up... her eyes must have reflected her helplessness bec the woman knelt down in front of her , clasping her hands...'r u in love with someone else?' pratigya blinked ... love? 'no!' she had answered even before she knew it... 'then is it bec u don't want to leave ur family...?' asked the beautician ... 'ofcourse...that's the reason...u see, she is very attached to her father n mother' crooned manjula from the door way... pratigya looked at her in hatred as she glared at her 'now, we don't have time to waste ...the bride is ready , i guess... lets go, Pratigya... all r waiting ' manjula said , pulling pratigya to her feet by her elbow...

the beautician smiled at her ... 'don't worry beti... I have seen u together , when u were climbing up here... i don't know if i could say my opinion in ur life , but u two r the best couple i have seen in my life... u too compliment each other physically, n that too in an alarming manner' she giggled...pratigya could feel herself blushing ...blushing? stop!... 'u two gives , what to call , that 'made for each other' feeling, when u r together... n i am sure u would be like that emotionally too... n he looks like a gentleman ... he will take good care of u...' she continued , patting pratigya's head... tears welled up in pratigya's eyes n she took the woman's right hand in her arms, squeezing it... 'come on...' bristled manjula , steering pratigya towards the door...

Krishna gazed in wonder as Pratigya came down the steps n walked down the path to the garden... she has covered herself again ...expertly... but even when he has seen what lay underneath that drape , he found that he found her more beautiful like this...at the moment... bec they were in public, amidst crowd... n she was doing well not to flaunt herself in front of them , unlike many other things in the crowd...bec she was his...n she was only for him to see...her beauty is for his eyes only... he eyes roved lazily over the many deep necklines n legs n thighs around him...he grimaced n gazed back at Pratigya... nothing ...nothing attracted him like her...Pratigya could feel his eyes on her n she kept her head down , nervously mashing her skirt as she walked... krishna gritted his teeth as he saw manjula coming forward as she said... 'we will begin with an opening dance of the bride n the groom, as we r short of time ... u all could join them after they sets the dais on fire...'

Chandu glanced at krishna n for the first time he saw dread in his eyes...n he snorted ... krishna shot a reprimanding look at chandu , his jaw set ... dancing!!!! What the f***? ... no way..! Krishna singh Thakur ? n dancing!!!...u want to keep away from her , remember?... Pratigya could feel as if the whole breath was being sucked off her...dancing? with him?... ofcourse , u do know what's sangeet, don't u?... but...but... him?...she will be making a fool of herself again... stupid! Pratigya ! ur mother is battling with her life n u r concerned of making a fool of urself ?... no! It's not that... it's... it's... oh,no... I won't be able to be in my senses when he is around... when he touches me like that...! like what? ...no! stop..! u have fought that stupid feeling earlier n won... u will win again... now don't make the matters more complicated for u n ur mother ...just go n dance ...its just the one... come on!!!... 'arrey , thakur sahib...why , cold feet?' one woman giggled horribly as she tried to pull krishna up the dias ... he almost pulled out his hand out of her grip to slap the woman but his eyes caught sakthi who was staring lecherously at Pratigya... his eyes narrowed in rage so strong that he was surprised at himself ... he knew the feeling... the same when he felt when he had killed kaliya... no one looks at his girl like that! N that rat is going to pay for it ...!

he climbed up the dais to tumultuous applause n wolf whistles n watched Pratigya tenderly climb up , with manjula hissing in her ear 'hurry up girl...!'... she looked terrified ...adorable ... krishna shot a glance at Sakthi , as he walked over to Pratigya ... he likes to play with that rat... first he is going to show him , who the girl belongs to... n remind him to gauge his own eyes out if ever he even think of looking at her...! krishna came n stood near Pratigya , his eyes boring into Sakthi's as he sensed someone watching him n met krishna's gaze... his face lost all colour as krishna mockingly promised him death ... the guests applauded once gain as the music started n krishna turned his gaze towards Pratigya , who was tensed to the core, her heart beating like drums ... he closed the distance in one fluid motion, his right hand snaking around her waist to her back n the other prising open her trembling right hand which was mashing her skirt... pratigya had let out a gasp, only audible to him n her other hand involuntarily shot up to clutch at his shoulder ...

she kept her head down , her forehead in line with his jaw , moving clumsily as krishna steered her , revolving gently , his eyes mocking sakthi... sakthi looked away, jealousy n anger filling him n krishna smirked ... pratigya shivered in his arms as he played with her fingers entwined in his hand ...it felt good... to both... krishna looked at their joined hands n gazed mesmerized at the mehendi pattern ... her hand looked beautiful ... he looked down at her other hand clutching clumsily at his shoulder ... his movements was making her nervous like hell... especially his fingers which glided over hers teasingly... n his hand at the back of her waist was doing nothing but to increase her perspiration... 'that's...beautiful...' krishna said , his voice hoarse , as he leaned his head slightly down to access her left ear... pratigya almost tripped , but he held her close, in the process , bringing their bodies even closer, but still not touching...

some of the guests ooohed n aaahed ... but krishna wasn't hearing it... neither was Pratigya ... bec the movement had caused pratigya to look up in his eyes ...n they just gazed ... their bodies responded mechanically , moving closer on their own accord , their fingers gliding over each other in their entwined hands... they continued revolving , their eyes staring at the depths in the other ... pratigya could feel an eerie calmness enveloping her as she let herself drown in his eyes...she could feel the air around her shifting n all she could see was his eyes ...suddenly the whole world has shrunk into him , his eyes...only him existed ... n krishna felt like plunging into depths n yet ecstatic as though he will forever keep falling till the end of ages ... n that feeling of falling was his life, happiness...they continued to revolve , increasing their pace with the music ...his hand behind her tightened n he could feel the same parched feeling clawing at his throat ... she gasped as his fingers tightened around her palm n over her hip...their eye contact never broke... .

the guests were mesmerised ...their chemistry was palpable ...sajjan's eyes narrowed in confusion as he watched them both, a feeling of happiness crossing his mind ...just for a sec... no! That can't be possible!... no! He won't let his son walk the path of self destruction , the same path he took years ago...! no!... he looked at Chandu , shocked ... Chandu looked worried n sad... ma sahib tried to look normal, but her head hummed in panic... she remembered the words of pandit ...'they will find each other again n again...mated for eternity...' ... angad n durjjan's sons watched in growing jealousy , gritting their teeth ... ... the girls gaped at Pratigya , venom in their eyes ...the women n some men , talked in hushed tones ..'omg, so the rumours r true... ' 'yes! They were indeed dating' ...'oh! can't believe it...' ... 'look at them..they don't even seem to realise that they r not alone...!'... 'ha..such love'...'stupid! my daughter would look better with him'... 'look at them, made for each other, won't u say?'... 'rubbish! She is such a dead meat... like her mother!... she can't satisfy him!...''ditto...mark my words ...he will go looking for the real thing in a matter of days...' 'yes! What he wants is a bold, fiery girl...like my daughter!'...'look at him!...what does he have ...money !...spice n real estate..really!... that girl deserves a man like me...'...shailendra looked shocked for a moment , before turning to durjjan n smiling 'i think she is doing perfect... ' durjjan nodded , feeling uneasy...

a good politician, commerce minister , turned to sajjan 'u r very lucky Thakur sahib... the kids r in love...ur son does have a great taste ... and I must admit, I am a bit surprised at shailendra's daughter...thought she would be a rotten one , just like her father...but then she is mr. Ravindra singh's grand daughter...she surely must have his genes in her prominently...' Sajjan nodded absently ...the music changed ...n some of the guests climbed on the dais exuberantly clapping their hands... they broke their gaze , feeling like pulling out from eternity , as the music changed with thunderous applause ... krishna n pratigya jumped apart as if they had received electric shock, their cheeks burning ... 'oh...sorry for disturbing u...but u two seemed hell bend on burning the whole ground , not just the dais ... I guess u could dance again after sometime... feel the pain of separation ...for some moments ...what say?' giggled one woman, walking up to them ...

Sajjan looked at gayatri, nodding his head , his eyes darting sharply to Pratigya ...'revati ji,..pls excuse us...its already late... we have to make the arrangements at the temple too... u know, for the morning pooja... i think we should go now...get some sleep n rest...tomorrow is going to be hectic...!' gayatri sighed , going n standing next to krishna ... krishna , nodded , pursing his lips n climbed down the dais , not looking in her direction... Pratigya turned n climbed down quickly too, before manjula could find any reason to extend her ordeal... the woman, revati looked disappointed , but Shailendra came forward 'ofcourse , thank u for honouring my invitation, Thakur sahib... we will see u tmw morning...' manjula glared at pratigya n she walked forward to take the blessings of gayatri n sajjan n pratap... sajjan looked at krishna as pratigya bent down to touch his feet , his mind reeling... they left exchanging namastes n all with the guests ...Pratigya almost ran to the house , up the stairs n to her room, leaning against the door, breathing heavily...fighting back the tears... she didn't even know why she was crying.....

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 25 July 2013 at 5:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7duakhan.Khushi96Latha.Isimmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyababithaj---Yemi---rekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem Chapter 45 Part 2 Page 2" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
My heart goes to P... well written dhans...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Rockerz

rekrn

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wonderful update DhanyaClap

I hope Chandu finds out soon the real reason as to why P is doing all this since he is suspicious about her motivation.  I don't think at this point KST suspects anything, but they all better watch out when he does.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyaridhakarn

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
So finely detailed
Slowly they r coming in to Do Dil Bandhe Ek Pyar Ki Dor Se,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnbabithajpiyarapiyaridhakarn

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i jus cnt wait 2 c them getting married!!EmbarrassedTongueBig smile
jus cnt wait 2 c their chemistry wen they'll be around each other all the timeTongue
update soon DhanyaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnbabithajpiyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming kriya dancing lost wowww thye r just too perfect beautician is soo soo right EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
waiting for next dii Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

My heart goes to P... well written dhans...Smile

thanks babitha Big smile 

babithaj

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Wonderful update DhanyaClap

I hope Chandu finds out soon the real reason as to why P is doing all this since he is suspicious about her motivation.  I don't think at this point KST suspects anything, but they all better watch out when he does.

Thanks rekha Big smile 

rekrn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top