Fan Fictions

Raesha os- A thousand years.. *complete* (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 18

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
WOW
love it
amazing
thanks for the PM

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raesha os- A thousand years.. *complete* (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...mishti...

IF-Rockerz

...mishti...

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I love the way Arjun's ans to Sam bhae

Hehehe

Awesome,amazing ,wonderful update

Thanx 4 pm me

Update soon

nihika

Goldie

nihika

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Superb updt ishu di.
Yeh arjun,ekdam buddhuram hai.
Hint dene per vi nahi samjhta.
Aab maza ayega.

-Siyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Siyaa-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Sammer- Ayesha...Absolute wonder ful read..

Sab milke inka track  sahi karenge

IshitaRocks015

IF-Dazzler

IshitaRocks015

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
meeh back!! with another updatewa!!..jhel lena mereko!! maybe ye last ya second last part hai...

Arjun-ok..i wont beat around the bush..shame on u..tum ayesha ka birthday bhul chuke ho... kal hai...she wanted u to be with her...n tum yaha a gaye..n uska mood kharab hai...so its important..
Rathod was taken aback by his accusing tone.. he took out his cell to check the date...
Rathod- lekin..
Arjun- mai manage kar lunga...ya phir...bharosa nai hai mujhpe?

At The Beach Place..where sakshi took them...
Shree- wah yaar!! kya jagah hai...sakshi...manna padega..its beautiful...beach hai...but shanti n noise ka ek alag balance hai...n those lights...awsum yaar!!
Chhotu-kash aj mera bhi birthday hota!!Cry
Chhotu's kiddy dialog made everyone laugh..and for the 1st time in the whole evening the birthday girl smiled...And that made the others happy...
Sakshi- ayesha..aj yaha ek fest hai..isliye ye bands n all hai..last year bhi mai yahi thi..bahut maza aya tha...i know you will also like it...
Ayesha-thanks guys... i really feel good now..Smile
Chhotu-ok..so cake time...
Shree- chhotu..abhi na..sirf 9 baje hai...3 ghanta aur wait karo!! bhukkad kahi ka...LOL
Poor chhotu..makes a puupy face,,,
Then the 3 go to the ice cream parlour and have ice creams...khane k sath sath they play ice cream-ice cream by eating from each other's bowl..and putting some on themselvesLOLLOL

Then they have dinner...all ayesha's favourite...shree and chhotu didn't leave one chance to irritate her or tease her...
Sakshi- yaar!! ye alu matar kamal ka bana hai...nai??
Ayesha- hmm...really...its awsome..
Shree- tumhe bhi alu matar pasand hai?
Ayesha- 'mujhe bhi' matlab?? aur kisey pasand hai?
Shree- hmm...wo...rathod sir ko..Embarrassed
And immediately her expression changed...a mixture of blush and sadness..ohh..how much she was missing him...
Sakshi-*cough cough*..ha...to kya?? mujhe bhi to alu matar pasand hai...isme kaun si badi baat hai...Wink hai na ayesha?
Ayesha-(smiles) hmm...Embarrassed
Chhotu- tum laal laal kyu ho rahi ho?? kisi ki yaad a rahi hai kya?? ab wo kaun hai...ye tum..samjhi ya..
Sakshi-(cuts him) guys..bahut ho gayi masti...khana bhi ho gaya...chalo bhi...see..mera fav lead singer gane wala hai..chalo na...
And they leave...
Sakshi is yelling and cheering her favourite singer...
Shree(to ayesha)-yaar ye ladki sach me pagal hai!! isse acha to mai gata hoon...kam se kam bina woofer ke n amplifier ke gala to nai fadta na!!
Chhotu- sahi hai boss...kitna chilla raha hai..!!
Ayesha- ha..ye bat usey kaho na..maza ayega!! heheLOLLOL
Shree- kya yar!! sachi hi bol rahe hai..
Then they realise that sakshi was missing..in fact she was on the stage!! Chhotu nearly fainted!!...
Chhotu-arey ye waha kya kar rahi hai?? gana to nai gane wali na?
And the duo gave a 'shubh shubh bolo look' to chhotu!!
Sakshi- hi guys...i am sakshi...aj ...matlab...abhi se thik 15 minutes baad meri 1 friend..meri dear ayesha ka birthday hai...(Ayesha,shree and chhotu surprised)..i have a plan 4 u sweetheart,,,..tumhari life ka best birthday hoga..i promise u...n ye gift...SAKSHI ANAND KI TARAF SE...aha!! but..u know..gift ke sath RETURN GIFT bhi dena hota hai..so dear..agar apna best gift chaiye...to...to..tum yaha akar 1 gana gaogi!!
What say guys???!!
Ayesha- what?? what the hell?? mujhe gaana nai ata...sab bhag jayenge...goli chalane bolo..shree..do something...please..mai nai ga sakti...!!
Shree n chhotu were dumbfounded ...they really had no idea of what was coming up...and sakshi's craziness was out of the world...they wanted to help..but what could they do now...
Adding to their miseries were the people..the crowd cheering ayesha!!(SOLID WATT LAG GAYI!!LOLLOL)
Sakshi came down from the stage and literally pushed ayesha on the stage to sing...
Then she texted,"thanks arjun..wo stage pe hai.."
"keep it recorded..i'll watch later..n jo kaam karna tha..do it..i leave it on u..Big smile"
Meanwhile shree came there.."kya kar rahi h?"
Sakshi- nothing..ab gana suno..
GO AYESHA!!!!
Ayesha was damn nervous..and those lights dawning upon her..it added to her embaressment!! But there was no use backing out now..only 5 minutes to go...n she couldn't disappoint sakshi...
She discussed something with the musicians behind...and then grabbed a guitar and seated herself on the tool..

***AND THE MUSIC BEGINS...****
Heart beats fast...Colors and promises..
How to be brave...How can I love when I'm afraid.. to fall..
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more...

Shree- wah boss..man gaye!! isey ye bhi ata hai??

Sakshi-isey kya ata hai n kya nahi..puri research ki hai maine...tabhi to ye sab plan kia...Wink..abhi asli surprise to baki hai..

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is...
I will be brave..
I will not let anything take away..
What's standing in front of me...
Every breath..
Every hour has come to this..
One step closer...

For a thousand years

She was indeed looking stunning..a completely different girl...a completely different ayesha..she was not the cop ayesha..nor the undercover girl Nadiya..she was ayesha..ayesha the girl...the real Ayesha Kapoor...Her friends were extremely happy for her...She was dedicating it to someone...to the person whom she wanted to be there today...she wished that sakshi's words were true...she wished that her confession reached his ears,,.to his heart...EmbarrassedHeart

And indeed it was... among the crowd there was the person...not very far away...listening to her voice..and smiling to himself..and smacking himself for having made her cry in the morning...yes...Sameer Rathod was there...not the ACP Sameer Rathod..just sameer...

And all along I believed I would find you ..
Time has brought your heart to me..
I have loved you for a thousand years...

One step closer..
One step closer...

Well..this was the perfect time to come out now!! he wanted to see her closely...with that guitar,,.he qiuckly took out his camera and took some snaps..her snaps(well..bad manner hai..i know!!LOLLOL but reality me na sahi..ss ya os me to chalta hai)..He also took some snaps of the others to avoid controversies...huh!! really..."do u think u will be able to avoid their questions?? atleast after today?sam!! aj to tu gaya boss!! aj baki sab tere boss banne wale hai..",he thought to himself and grinned!!LOL..then he came out..and he noticed the change in expression on ayesha's face..she smiled...indeed she smiled with her heart..Shree..looked behind not able to understand what brought up a 440 volt wala smile on her face...And then they got a minor heart attack seeing him there.. 

For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

She resumed singing with those lines...and there were crackers and party poppers all around...perfect 12...and the 1st one to wish was...of course u guys know...Sameer had kept a microphone in his jacket...he took it out and..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYESHA...N SORRY AJ SUBAH KE LIYE.."...aww,..he apologised so cutely that all her gussa became chhoomantar!!LOLBut before she could react...there were crackers again..the croud wishing her...and sakshi had dragged all of them to the stage and hugged her...whispering in her ears,"dekha..kaha tha na sabse acha birthday hoga tumhara!!Wink"

Then they cut the cake (not on the stage re!! akele me..ETF tym)...and she was standing with the piece in her hand...confused at whom to give 1st..well..her heart wanted to give it to sameer..but her logical mind told to give it to sakshi..as she had planned all this...!!
Shree- kya re?? cake dena hai ya khud khana hai??LOL

Ayesha- hmm..wo..mai..
But before she could say anthing..sameer helped himself..he grabbed her hand and put the cake into his mouth...All were shocked beyond limits!! what was he doing??? khud kha lia??
Rathod(when he saw everyone staring at him)- kya?? mai chief hu..mujhe pehle chaiye tha...waise bhi ayesha..tumhare wajah se meri flight cancel karwani pad gayi..n rawte ne bhi itna kuch sunaya!!LOLOuchOuch

He complained like a 1 year old...LOLLOL

Sakshi- wah sameer...kya baat hai..well said...

Then she fed her friends..of course starting from sakshi...

Sakshi-ayesha..sameer chief hai na??

Ayesha- kya?? matlab...

Sakshi-to ek aur piece banta hai na iska..??

Before ayesha could say anything sakshi took a piece and slumped it on rathod's face!!LOLLOLLOL

Shree being shree...wanted to capture those moments...he took out his camera and took some quick snaps!! 

Sameer-oh teri!! ye ladki to pagal hai...!! ouch..ab muh pochna 
padega...(taking a tissue and wiping his face)..

Sakshi- shree,chhotu..chal...kuch kamha na hume...(motioned shree n chhotu to leave to give them some personal space...)

so...dat was lloonnngg one./...so comments v lllooonnggg karna sab!!no kanjusi ok?/?? nai to mai v agle part me raesha me bahut kanjusi karungi!! Wink..so its on u guys...!!
plz leave ur reviews!!! i wait eagerly...thank u!!Big smile

nxt part pg 15

Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 30 August 2013 at 5:48am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259sharmaayushiArmagadonabjeyaanant90arviarshianupmDesiiiDivaaaAabish_02NethravathiHarshamaraMriduBfly.high...mishti...Live-life-Siyaa-Snehajain...anika..._Nikita_pinkerbellll_megha_llprava55663

ll_megha_ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll_megha_ll

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Awesome os.
Loved this part.
The song was amazing.
Continue soon.
And thanx for pm.

IshitaRocks015

IF-Dazzler

IshitaRocks015