Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Amar needs FANS at the moment - Page 2

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

However...that being said, I think its harsh to call TR fans pretenders. They are after all hurt, angry & upset & rightly so. People dont always stop to think in such situations. When Shakti was leaving, lots of ArSha fans bashed her. But when they had cooled down, they realised she wasn't at fault & supported her.

hey m not talking abt everyone but some really need reality check out here here m here since long so sab kuch dekhne ke baad hi bola its very easy for dem to bash Amar after every small tiny thngsEdited by shona_loveAJS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you

I don't know why people are blaming him for no reason.

What is his fault in all this ?
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

However...that being said, I think its harsh to call TR fans pretenders. They are after all hurt, angry & upset & rightly so. People dont always stop to think in such situations. When Shakti was leaving, lots of ArSha fans bashed her. But when they had cooled down, they realised she wasn't at fault & supported her.

LOL Shaz...I know where u r coming frm bt nope, his so-called fans bashed him since d tym TR started. They called him a Dog because he had no gud screen bonding with V. This fake love n anger isnt sumthng which came out after VD's exit. They pretended throughout n I hav d proofs too.Edited by snigdha_arsha - 10 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they r making fun of his dancing skills gosh all expcted 😵 calling him looser,despo what else its all bcz f palki cnt she face dem dirctly 😡
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

LOL Shaz...I know where u r coming frm bt nope, his so-called fans bashed him since d tym TR started. They called him a Dog because he had no gud screen bonding with V. This fake love n anger isnt sumthng which came out after VD's exit. They pretended throughout n I hav d proofs too.

hey m 2nd u.
They bash him frm begning.
Snigs. thumbnail
Becoz of dis Palki, Amar is getting bashed >.<
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love amar bt i think he mst leave d3 naw...coz rey's character has been degraded to d core...n i think he deserves a bigger stage dan dis..purly my pov 😕  Edited by angel_kriyaansh - 10 years ago
Divya_D3_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Being a TR fan, I was very very angry and upset that Taani's character had to end in such an abrupt manner. To be honest I also went on a bashing spree, but never did I bash Amar. I am no one to comment on his relation with Vrinda offscreen. But you find it very difficult to hide the fact that you have been betrayed.

As a fan of Amar, I will still support him no matter what. We all know that he is a really humble and a down to earth person. I may not watch D3 anymore because of the recent events, but I am never gonna stop being Amar's fan.

P.S: Even though I have, am and will continue to be a Taarey fan, the above mentioned post is purely my opinion. It is a humble request to the TM to please respect it and do not bash me coz I am a Taarey fan...
Snigs. thumbnail
@Divya - Im really glad to c a TR fan giving a positive reply n supporting Amar. I can truly understand how it feels to c ur loved ones leave bt Im happy I hav a found a wise TR fan who respect n love him fr what he is.
arshafever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This palki is the only person to b bashed.. Not amar.. When all arsha/kr fans were shouting tht taani is a mistake.. Being a non-dancer hw will she fit into group of 11 dancers.. She was deaf to all our pleads... N nw aftr 1.5 yrs she realises it.. Wow..
N how amar is to b blamed here.. Hez been a true professional n that can b vry well seen onscreen.. Without him taarey would not be possible.. N ppl would not have fallen in love with them.. N if he is not comfortable with vrinda offscrren its his life.. We r no one to say him what he shld do n wht not offscreen..n if this is the reason 4 vrinda's exit then she would hv been out much earlier.. Not aftr 1.5 yrs.. So stop bashing amar unnecessarily.. He is one of the best actor n dancer.. N true fans love him no matter whAt..
Love amar
Love arshA
Proud to b an arsha fan..!!