Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

A Late Spring Thread # 13(Arshi FF) (Page 3)

heavenspirit Goldie
heavenspirit
heavenspirit

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 1813

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
congratz for the new thread..!!
going really good yaar..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 6160

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siamesecat

Congratulations on the new thread! Eagerly waiting for your update.
Coincidently this happens to be my 1000th post!! What better place to reach this personal milestone than at your thread at a story I really admire and follow zealously.

Congratulations on becoming a goldie !!Party
ipi2011 Senior Member
ipi2011
ipi2011

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 752

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hi, i recently came across this story and i absolutely love it.
The initial description of the beauty and the life in the hills reminded me of Ruskin Bond.
The story of Arnav and Khushi-be it their younger version or the present adult and mature forms,their life,hardships and their present happiness has been a delightful read.And Branny is cuteness personified Smile
Thanks for the amazing story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Joined: 02 November 2012
Posts: 4298

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007

Originally posted by PhenoixTears

Congratulations for the new thread Jenny, its Sunday in East Coast of USA so eagerly waiting for the updateBig smile


Ha ha, just 13 mins old Sunday:))

Moved to New Jersey from San Francisco on this Thursday only and this is the only positive thing I can make out from this move. Now I can say "Its Sunday Jenny",  full 3 hours before I used to say WinkLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 6160

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhenoixTears

Originally posted by IPK007

Originally posted by PhenoixTears

Congratulations for the new thread Jenny, its Sunday in East Coast of USA so eagerly waiting for the updateBig smile


Ha ha, just 13 mins old Sunday:))

Moved to New Jersey from San Francisco on this Thursday only and this is the only positive thing I can make out from this move. Now I can say "Its Sunday Jenny",  full 3 hours before I used to say WinkLOLWink

Welcome to my time-zone !! But yes...leaving SFO..and the Sunshine state must really suck Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixTears

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Joined: 18 October 2012
Posts: 6160

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipi2011

Hi, i recently came across this story and i absolutely love it.
The initial description of the beauty and the life in the hills reminded me of Ruskin Bond.
The story of Arnav and Khushi-be it their younger version or the present adult and mature forms,their life,hardships and their present happiness has been a delightful read.And Branny is cuteness personified Smile
Thanks for the amazing story.

Thanks dear..Welcome aboard Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipi2011

crazy-ash Goldie
crazy-ash
crazy-ash

Joined: 01 November 2012
Posts: 1685

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Shocked thread 13!! But y am i surprised? This was bound to happen!

Congo!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Joined: 02 November 2012
Posts: 4298

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007


Welcome to my time-zone !! But yes...leaving SFO..and the Sunshine state must really suck Ouch

No offense to anyone and I am sorry to say but it actually sucks. Esp when you leave your siblings and best friends there Ouch And this new place is mere a village, no walmart, no indian grocery store, only things I can see is my office building, my hotel, a gas station and forests Angry To eat dinner I have to drive atleast 5-6 miles whereas in SFO, everything was on walking distance. So not very happy but I guess I will be fine soon as life has to move on! Spring will definitely back in my life too LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IPKKND FF: Kidnap Thread 1(Thread 2&3 link added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: Black_Paradize   Replies: 1227   Views: 260354

Black_Paradize 1227 260354 20 November 2014 at 8:14am by MDKRM
Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: daljeet   Replies: 1218   Views: 129137

daljeet 1218 129137 16 November 2014 at 10:36am by SanayaMyLIFE
FF: SHAMELESS Thread #4: Link to New Thread pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: TINA!   Replies: 1182   Views: 85210

TINA! 1182 85210 04 September 2013 at 1:37pm by akshiankita
FF.manneet-**ANIMOSITY** Thread 1 pt 16 new thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1219   Views: 254967

FireSafireFiree 1219 254967 25 August 2013 at 7:55am by PoojaSheth
ARHI FF: Master Class: Thread 2...part 32 thread 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158

Author: warriorprincess   Replies: 1263   Views: 213648

warriorprincess 1263 213648 26 June 2013 at 5:09pm by vkishore

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index