My whole life feels like a joke (TR)

Shivanee28 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really, this must be most negative thing I've ever said.
I cannot believe how life has changed in two days.
One moment, I am feeling awesome and am happily surprised that TaaRey are getting their fair slice of screen space and I am dreaming about more intense and happy and beautiful, second time reunion of TaaRey. Next moment, boom poof. Sab khatam. No TaaRey? No happy ending? And Vrinda my angel gone? My lovely TaaRey who were too much part of my life for my own good, gone?
Oh god, I am shaking from head to toe. Not sure from cold or because of my conflicting emotional state.

This is not fair. I read two articles about Vrinda leaving. I am really shocked. Vrinda certainly is gracious, humble and professional as ever, which is not surprising. What I am shocked about is the reasons given for this harsh and abrupt ending to TaaRey.
A. Her role was finite- I didn't realise this was supposed to be a cameo. It must be my fault. I always assumed she was the lead based on past interviews. Like Vrinda saying she will never leave D3, palki maa'm saying she is happy Taani is accepted and Taani is special and all the promises given to us. Really, eating your own words, palki? I am shocked by this betrayal.
B. Something about she not being a dancer- This made me laugh. Whoever it is, do you think we are stupid? Taani is a special character, and she was introduced her as a non-dancer. You people encouraged us to love Taani and TaaRey. And Not once did we complain about this non- dancer thingy. It wasn't an issue for 1.5 years. Then whats the matter now? If you want to lie, please learn to lie better. Anyone with logic can see, you are hiding the truth.
C. I remember reading in tellybuzz article, Taani made Rey promise, she will be his only love. Really? I don't remember watching something like this. In fact, I am sure I saw a scene where Taani made Rey promise to move on and be happy. Maybe I was dreaming or watching another show?

I am not accepting this. What is the real reason of Vrinda's replacement? Why again Palki betrays her loyal fans? This weird vague behavior of creatives towards this whole situation. Those cast members who r on twitter, have said nothing at all about Vrinda leaving. Not even 'farewell Vrinda, have a bright future' or something. No words from Palki. I cannot help feel insulted. I think we can all agree, most effort about TaaRey was done by Vrinda. She earned fame and fans. One whole fanbase created because of Vrinda. She was on a decent place. She was loved by masses. Then why this unprofessional weird silence when she is leaving. Whole fanbase is in splits, my TaaRey fan friends I know personally, they r so shattered in their real life because of TaaRey end. Everything is gone in an instance. We are left in shock, hurt and none of the 'awesome, humble celebrities except vrinda' cared about it. I don't know about you, but I am deeply hurt. Everything feel like a joke. And guess what, in this bad time, we are on our own. No one cares.
Had to let out my frustration. Anyways, as harsh as it is, I must say goodbye
Good Bye CVs, D3 and Palki Malhotra.- you have lost my respect. This betrayal, I'll never forgive you for this. And I am not stupid to trust you again.
Goodbye to cast members. May you have a bright future.
Goodbye Amar. I don't know what to say. Just can't buy any of your excuses now. Its too late. Everything's gone anyways.
Goodbye Vrinda di. May god bless you always and may you get all the happiness, love, success you deserve.

In the end, thank you to everyone who are responsible for this beautiful journey of TaaRey. Too bad you couldn't maintain it.Edited by Shivanee28 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
agree with u but not in a state to comment😭
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: unicorn1

res

agree with u but not in a state to comment😭

I know
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel insulted and betrayed. 
Reytanni4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u
Can't say anything still not in right fame of mind 😭 😕
cutemini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It all really does seem like a joke
But I m still in denial
I feel like from anywhere anyone will say all this is a joke and vrinda di and taani are still part of d3
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jesus! It's just a show! -_-
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diya_Taarey

Never have I heard as much bullshit in my life as I have heard from PALKI.You suck...as a creative HEAD -- throw the tile in a ditch away and step on it

Shouldnt you have thought about this earlier .Before you created Taani,Taarey

just listen to her new interview on ITVF diya. You will have new meaning of word insulted
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutemini

It all really does seem like a joke
But I m still in denial
I feel like from anywhere anyone will say all this is a joke and vrinda di and taani are still part of d3

only taarey memories to live with :-(
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fortune-

Jesus! It's just a show! -_-

oh don't mind us dear. We r too addicted to reason right now