Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
When i heard about Satya2 i thought kaash is baar vi Ram Gopal Verma would choose him in one role πŸ˜³
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ram Gopal Varma has lost that touch...He's making some pathetic movies. I don't want him to make a mess of the wonderful Khandilkar he created.

debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Ram Gopal Varma has lost that touch...He's making some pathetic movies. I don't want him to make a mess of the wonderful Khandilkar he created.

Thats right...AAG is horrible πŸ˜†
Actually i want him to see in a movie not negative role of course...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I want to see him character like Abhijeet, Khandilkar, Avinash Srivastav, Sameer, Harshvardhan...
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Thank God Khandilkar ne Abhijeet ko bacha liya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Seriously. I was very angry with Aditya sir after that episode. I have been angry with Abhijeet before but this was different. I couldn't digest how he agreed to do that episode. 😑

Khandilkar removed all the anger from me. That day he became more special. I was chatting with Bhav after watching it. πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail

Seriously. I was very angry with Aditya sir after that episode. I have been angry with Abhijeet before but this was different. I couldn't digest how he agreed to do that episode. 😑

Khandilkar removed all the anger from me. That day he became more special. I was chatting with Bhav after watching it. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeah i know...u told me as u r very angry & i remember what i told u...its not the fault of the actor...u can easily understand from some wonderful episodes they acted...😈😈
debasree04 thumbnail
ur post reminds me this one...so posting here β˜ΊοΈ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABVzIjoiHM[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABVzIjoiHM
visrom thumbnail

πŸ˜† yeah i know...u told me as u r very angry & i remember what i told u...its not the fault of the actor...u can easily understand from some wonderful episodes they acted...😈😈

Maybe it's not the actor's fault but this episode was crossing the line. I can even forgive Goa episode...but not this one. πŸ˜† It was making fools of all his female fans. The story was utter nonsense. 😑

Yaad mat dilao. I remember that VM well. I wish I could forget that episode and just look at it...maybe later. πŸ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When i heard about Satya2 i thought kaash is baar vi Ram Gopal Verma would choose him in one role😳

I dont know ... im happy that he isnt there in this one .. remakes by RGV ... never worth the risk ... apart from Rakthcharitra 1 .. he hasnt made any decent films recently ... and you know at times the whole cast works out .. Manoj,JD,Adi sir and Paresh Rawal were a great combo for the movie !!
debasree04 thumbnail

Maybe it's not the actor's fault but this episode was crossing the line. I can even forgive Goa episode...but not this one. πŸ˜† It was making fools of all his female fans. The story was utter nonsense. 😑

Yaad mat dilao. I remember that VM well. I wish I could forget that episode and just look at it...maybe later. πŸ˜›

yeah i know even i was angry after watching the episode...totally irritating episode but Aditya sir looks sooo ...😳 ❀️ ☺️ so cant be angry πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I dont know ... im happy that he isnt there in this one .. remakes by RGV ... never worth the risk ... apart from Rakthcharitra 1 .. he hasnt made any decent films recently ... and you know at times the whole cast works out .. Manoj,JD,Adi sir and Paresh Rawal were a great combo for the movie !!

yeah i know he has lost the charm...
right...i like Paresh Rawal a lot & when i see him with Adi sir i am very happy...their scene is small but really good...i love their relationship...πŸ˜ƒ