Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ohh nooo

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hai guys now gopi's sister will fall for ahem ...ShockedCry...what is happening ?Are our saathiya social worker cvs exchanged with balaji? LOL...and see I told before when they bring a sister there something going to happen...because they can't afford one more actor for radha's love Tongue...so ye ahem aur jigar se hi sare ladki yo ko kaam chalana haiROFL...

But tell me one thing...if her sister falls for jigar how it will be? Something differnt,...because gopi will anyhow unnotice it but rashi????LOL

Aur  what will koki say? Gopi bahu tumhari behen ko bolo mere ahem ke taraf na dekheTongue

Ye cvs bhi na kuch bhi dikhate hai...just write your point of view on this...Smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-Smaheek.ChammakChallo.-Muskii-NazimKiDewaniDivineDarknesspikiiichuuANJ4

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Im laughing out after read article wht rubbish yaar why dont they think beyond that.. Means why the want to make Saathiya unlike other tapical balaji soap.. Dead like u said i also have doubt on her sister entry i knew she not be seedi sadhi like Gopi she must fishy though.. So my dots seems come ture.. Poor Ahem sasuma kam thi jo ab saali bhi.. Ouch u know now after this she getting jealous with Gopi or then she shake hand with Rashi n Urmi..

Edited by -GiNa- - 20 July 2013 at 9:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyamaheek.ChammakChallo.ANJ4

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Im laughing out after read article wht rubbish yaar why dont they think beyond that.. Means why the want to make Saathiya unlike other tapical balaji soap.. Dead like u said i also have doubt on her sister entry i knew she not be seedi sadhi like Gopi she must fishy though.. So my dots seems come ture.. Poor Ahem sasuma kam thi jo ab saali bhi.. Ouch u know now after this she getting jealous with Gopi or then she shake hand with Rashi n Urmi..

Sherry ye bhi fun hota aagar ye devo ki twin aur modern miniskirt wali hoti just as I dreamed Day Dreaming then it could be fun and comedy of errors LOL  And after I saw naz- devo dance in SPA I feel it could be really a hot sizzling Tongue chemistry between two of themHeart...
But cvs Angry aab to sab CryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123maheekNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Sherry ye bhi fun hota aagar ye devo ki twin aur modern miniskirt wali hoti just as I dreamed Day Dreaming then it could be fun and comedy of errors LOL And after I saw naz- devo dance in SPA I feel it could be really a hot sizzling Tongue chemistry between two of themHeart...
But cvs Angry aab to sab CryDead

Anasuya i agree Naz and Devo are actually rocked in SPA performance very ozzing n romantic Cvs just waste them to see a non romantic couple.. Hehe.. Well good thought Anasuya.. Yeah actually it would be more fun if Gopi's twin falling in him.. But i guess this Gopi's sister is very young for Ahem Shocked or like us she cant stay away from Ahem chram n hotiness she also falls in him Day Dreaming no one can iriesist his hotiness Embarrassed lolzzz but Cvs this idea was pathetic.. Dead

Edited by -GiNa- - 20 July 2013 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyamaheek

nalini89 Groupbie
nalini89
nalini89

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i think they dont show like that because when anitha came to modi bavan at that time she trust her husband a lot when had less hope whether he will accept she as wife or not but now she knows that ahem loves so much because of that love only he defence with his loving mother for gopi .why now gopi will get insecurity feeling because of her sister which is much more small .i think it is kalakaris of rashi and urmila to rilft b/w gopi and her family

basuanasuyamaheekNazimKiDewani

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
guys... i have a feeling this is going to be a urmi KK   ...remember in bed she had a plan

basuanasuyamaheekNazimKiDewani

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@ nalini and @anj 
I hope you guys are right...it may be a kk fom urmi...lets see how cvs planned it...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunnyahemmaheek

maheek Goldie
maheek
maheek

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Ohh God, Thankyou verymuch Anasuya to sharing that newsBig smileEmbarrassed,i know that first day of entry of a girl, i am say that thing,so that was going to possible,i thought cvs see my post before writing the script,joke apartROFLLOLWink,i am looking forward to see that,this time i expected from cvs they give us good track,after windingup of this track, i want to see gohem come close,i hope so,lets wait & see!!TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

Go to top