Page 1 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 2 Page 40

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

There has been a change of plan. our MOTW who was due this week , lonelyplanet has withdrawn for personal reasons( I think she does not want to face the heat of answering KA's conundrums LOLLOL ) anyways next in line was Summer who did not revert back to my PM, so I am digging someone out from way behind, whom, with my legendary power of persuation , I have persuaded to take the hot seat to be grilled, and I am sure mooms and bd are grinning ear to ear now. SO without much ado: 

McNinja

Congratulations Ninjabai. Here is a brand new siggie for you to put up.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

Edited by LeadNitrate - 20 July 2013 at 7:46am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RupaSenManisha.-Aimz-Olive_Rose-PrimaDonna-boreddamselcanuck-umziria_luvsLindorMcNinjaMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriForever-KAOnepoundChicKookiemonsterSummer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #8:McNinja" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

There has been a change of plan. our MOTW who was due this week , lonelyplanet has withdrawn for personal reasons( I think she does not want to face the heat of answering KA's conundrums LOLLOL ) anyways next in line was Summer who did not revert back to my PM, so I am digging someone out from way behind, whom, with my legendary power of persuation , I have persuaded to take the hot seat to be grilled, and I am sure mooms and bd are grinning ear to ear now. SO without much ado: 

McNinja

Congratulations Ninjabai. Here is a brand new siggie for you to put up.

and Now for the start up questions

Thanks Tanni, for the warm welcome. I would just like to point out that some people consider waterboarding a great method of persuasion too. LOL

Banners are turned off in my sig, I'll post the link or something along those lines. 

Your name: Mehak 

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID: I used to watch Grey's Anatomy in its earlier days. The Mc is homage to McDreamy and his sexy locks. One of my friends calls me Ninja because he is convinced I work for the CIA. LOL And I have a genuine fascination with Ninja/Samurai culture. 

How did you first join IF: I started watching IPK last summer. I was reading up on spoilers or updates. A lot of people made members only posts, forcing me to make an account. Damn them and my incessant need for spoilers. 

How often do you login: Daily. Crack cocaine status. 

Your experience in IF so far: It's been fun, interesting, funny and at times pretty horrific. I never expected it to be much of an experience, but it's funny how things unfold. 

A nice moment of your life on IF: Met some really interesting people. Some have turned into great friends, people that have become real life friends. Can't knock on that. 

Your worst nightmare on IF: Nothing that I can think of, I like to think I'm IF's worst nightmare. 

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: Quite a few.Mostly dorians, bashers, mongrels...those people. I think they all know who they are. 

What other forums you visit other than DM: Nowadays just the Chat Clubs if anyone is around. Other than that I visit JDJ if someone I know is trolling. Basically anything to make Tanni's moderating duties hell. 

Why are you attracted towards DM: I came across DM by accident...trolling a post. Nothing attracted me to it, it just happened. But I stuck around because I found most of the active people here to be interesting characters...the good, the bad, the ugly. 

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question. I've seen some good debates going on here, which probably exceeded my expectations. Some people have an insane database as far as their knowledge goes. It can be interesting to read such debates. But I didn't come to IF DM looking for legit debating to be going on, I came here for laughs mostly..which I have gotten plenty of LOL

Your favorite past-time: Sleeping. 

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: I can be both. I have days where I'm running around always upto something. I also have days where I can literally lay on the couch for 15 hours and watch Law and Order SVU marathons. My preferred lifestyle is couch potato. 

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee: Usually has to do with school, work, social activities or some DIY project I have taken up. I have this bad habit of starting random projects I think I can do, that ends up consuming a lot more time than those blogs claimed. 

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well: I'm usually watching TV shows,movies or passed out. Or browsing some store's websites. Online shopping is a serious issue, I believe. Recently, my mom got me to play Candy Crush and now I'm usually playing that demonic game. 

favorite qoute if any: "I'm too sober for this shit" 

Virtual or real: Real. When shit is about to hit the roof or a breaking point has been reached, I call my real-life friends. I don't come online and send a SOS tweet, PM, FB message to a virtual face LOL 

And then I have met a few people online that have turned into real life friends or acquaintances. So in the end, anyone worth knowing becomes a real life something something. 

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

Edited by McNinja - 20 July 2013 at 10:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Killbill23BazigarVintage.WineManisha.ifsaal044-Aimz-Forever-KAcanuck-umz-PrimaDonna-boreddamselMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriiria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-KookiemonsterOnepoundChicSummer3

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Persuasion eh? Is that what they call it nowadays LOL

RES until I fully wake up LOL

It was not what I wanted to state in public, but I will settle for it, for nowWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorboreddamselMcNinjaMiss CherieOnepoundChicKookiemonster-Chandramukhi-

iria_luvsLindor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine-Aimz--PrimaDonna-boreddamselMcNinjaMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriOnepoundChicKookiemonster-Chandramukhi-

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the mail, Tanni, else I would have never known!
I have let Mooms know as well .. hopefully she will get here later today Tongue

Congrats, Ninja!!!!!!! 
Dammit.. so much for my explosive exit from IF! LOL
For Ninja .. I'm going to be around for one more week.

Will be back later with questions! 
Get ready for the bimming and the boomboomboooming girl! Cool 

Originally posted by LeadNitrate

lonelyplanet has withdrawn for personal reasons( I think she does not want to face the heat of answering KA's conundrums LOLLOL ) 

I was wondering why she wanted to withdraw, now it makes sense LOL 

Edited by boreddamsel - 20 July 2013 at 9:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate-Aimz-moomin4455McNinjaMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorKookiemonster-Chandramukhi-

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Wow.. this thread is popular! 
4 replies and around 120 views!!

What is it about you Ninja that draws people to you, huh? Tongue
Tellz tellz 

BazigarLeadNitrate-Aimz-Olive_RoseMcNinjaMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorOnepoundChicKookiemonster-Chandramukhi-

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Tellz tellz 

LOL I was wondering the same thing when I posted earlier.

Maybe they just love my gangster ways. Or my handsome face. It's all good, I'm always up for providing some lame entertainment at the expense of others LOL

Killbill23-Aimz-iria_luvsLindor-PrimaDonna-boreddamselMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriOnepoundChicKookiemonster-Chandramukhi-

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Tellz tellz 

LOL I was wondering the same thing when I posted earlier.

Maybe they just love my gangster ways. Or my handsome face. It's all good, I'm always up for providing some lame entertainment at the expense of others LOL

Big smile Well, I can assure you you won't have a dull moment on this thread! 
I will be back later .. need to finish some work first. Have fun! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorMcNinjaMiss CherieOnepoundChicKookiemonster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top