superb update... continue it sooon...
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome part dear ..really cn't w8 for next part...plz continue sson
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wht nonsense..jst to teach a lesson..he is going to maary sofia..& gonna spoil 3 lifes...

pls yr..don't spoil the story...asad & nw sofia...no way..u can't let them married...pls..let the truth come out...sofia..she is so mean..hw cn she win...

asay should be together..wd their child..plsss

pari
Surish thumbnail
Your update is beyond exceptional dear! Love it!
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Surish

Your update is beyond exceptional dear! Love it!

thnx dea!
ZUBIDUBI1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wt d heck man! Asad u freaking ass! Nevamind d updt ws nice n sad as well! Im looking 4ward to read more! Tnx 4 d PM!:)
when will u update it?
Itz superb
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankyou guyz for ur lovely comment, i guess you all are very much angry with asad, but plz don't get angry because we all know that at the asya will be together.

Part 3:-

7 moths later:-
"i had decided phoppi, i will never tell asad about our baby" zoya said with heavy voice.
dilshaad:-zoya i knw that what asad did was not right but still, can you do this?"

zoya:-ya phoppi, and i'm confident too.from last six month i'm calling him but he changed his number and this shows that he is not intrested to know.

dilshaad:-i knw he changed his number but you can also try at home

zoya:-i tried but that sofia recieved my call always, in start she just disconnect the call but 2 months before when i called her last she clearly told about what asad want"

"what?"najma sitting after dilshaad asked impatiently 

zoya:-she told me that asad knows about my pregnency but still after knowing it he don't want me and my baby in his life.

dilshaad:-how could i believe on this beta. how asad can change like this. it's too much.

najma:-even it  is also difficult for me zoya to believe. we all knw that bhaijan loves you so how can he change like this.

zoya with little tears:-it's not difficullt to understand najma.he loves sofia and just bcz of it he changed alot. well phoppi it is a waste of time to discuss about it because my decision is final.

najma:-don't worry zoya, we will do what you want and please stop this topic, we both had came here to spend sometime with you.

zeenat came from kitchen to call them

zeenat:-dinner is ready, please come.
zoya,najma and dilshaad together:-coming

few weeks later:-

it's time to say buy zoya. najma said.

zoya:-aww i'll miss you tamatar. zoya says getting little emotional.

dilshaad:-me too zoya. it's so hard to say goodbye to you. 

najma:-zoya please take care of sidra. she is just of 2 weeks. najma turns towards the baby girl, sleeping in her crib peacefully.

zoya:-i'll najma, don't take tension. 

dilshaad:-we knw beta that you will take care of her because she is your own daughter.

zoya:-i'll miss you phoppi. please come again.

dilshaad:-it's little difficult but still i'll. 
the 3 were hugging together when anwar intrupted them.

anwar:-dilshaad bi. lets go, i had putted all your laugage in the car. please come fast or you will miss ur flight.
anwar left najma followed him, dilshaad was also going but she stopped in a mid and turned towards zoya

dilshaad:-zoya.

zoya replied wipping her tears:-ji phoppi.

dilshaad:-beta i know that it's very much difficult for you but still please come back. not for asad but for me, for najma and for ur own daughter our fairy sidra, plz beta come back. we all love you and will also love sidra.

zoya:-i can't phoppi. this time zoya was not only having tears but she start crying badly. dilshaad was also in tears and she knows leaving her alone is better than saying anything else so she left.

and then their life changed, zoya start living for her daughter, sidra is the only reason because of which zoya is still alive.on the otherside asad, our own Asad Ahmed Khan was living aimlessly, he had married to sofia but she does'nt exist for him, he is all alone in the big universe. there story take a leap, leap of 6 years, they were separate,they never met again but lives in eachother's heart.
                 zoya knows that asad cheated him but still she can't stop herself from loving him, but she can't accept it, she always shows that she hate him, because he is the one who change her life and asad,he has nothing in his life accept silence. the day zoya left his house he never smiled. marrying sofia was his wrong decision and he knows that but he don't care about sofia's presence,how much he shows he hates zoya it never works for his own bcz it's the fact tht he had always loved only one girl, zoya he just go to office and spent most of his time in office, always try to make him busy, always come late at home, even sofia that greedy woman don't care about asad, she only care about money, her status, her value afterall she Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan. wife of the toppest buisness man of bhopal and maybe of India. 

he was on his bed, trying to sleep but can't. how can he, tomorrow is his wedding anniversary. the day when asad and zoya got married. how beautifull there life was "i still don't believe that you leave me, leave me alone, i was hurt, broken but you did'nt care and went, how can i believe, our life was so beautifull. i still remember all those moments which i spend with you, and how can i forget our first anniversary, we went to picture. of ur favourite salmaan khan. i remember u watch that movie three times in the same day.i was so bored but ur killing smile help me for bearing that movie and then that romantic candle dinner" before he could think further sofia came to sleep. he turned his face on the opposite side, and sofia got irritated "oh God when he will be relieved from zoya's memories?"

*******************************************************

she was working on her lappy, trying to make her busy but her mind was not there she was just thinking about tomorrow, from past 5 years whenever that day come she always make her busy with her hectic schedule, she even avoid sidra, her daughter, when was losted in her thoughts sidra's voice brought her "mama, i want to talk  to you. can i?
zoya:-yes you can. stop your work and come her.
she came to her and sat on his lap
sidra:-tomorrow is a parents meeting in school. everyone will came with their mama and papa. but where is my papa?
after this question zoya was speechless.

*************************************************************

~~finish~~
i hope you like it.
plz give ur feedback it means alot to me😛
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sofia is a bitch
She creat misunderstanding btw Asya,i jst hope sidra will be a way to clear everything
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My god...how much my heart is weeping for both asad and zoya..I can't believe asad was stipid to marry Sofia in the first place..

Sides is anxious about her Abby now..I wonder how zoya will tell her. 

Plz update soon.