Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey tis is really very very interesting...
wonder who is the girl tat hug asad...
wonder will asad know the reason why zoya left him...
thx fr the pm n please pm me for the next part...
please continue soon n eagerly waiting for the next part...
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope the lady hugging asad was not tanveer 
anyway nice one
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ol ur stories r awesm do pm me whn u cont. ...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Garimavirmanksg

Ol ur stories r awesm do pm me whn u cont. ...

thnx
will surely pm u
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing!!! and sorry for the late comment!!!
Sajilisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Amazing
Plsss update soon😊
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great start
So did Najma move in with Dilshad?
I feel so sorry for Zoya and Asad
wonder who the gyal was that Asad was hugging, Better not be Tannu
thanks for the pm
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankyou guyz for your lovely comments

Part 2:-

she was standing near window losted in her thoughts "what would i tell api and jiju when they will ask me, if i will stay here for more than a month they will surely understand. what you had done asad, i came newyork without meeting you because i don't have much strenght to face you after what she told me"

~~flashback~~

when zoya came home, she was shocked,numb and was continuously crying, tears were pouring down from her cheeks, she was trying to understand that what she saw in asad's office "i don't believe what i saw, there should be some reason behind it...i should ask him, but how? if i'll call her he will not recieve it" she stand up from the couch "no but i can't lose hope i'll wait for him, and when he will be back i'll talk to him" when she decided that what she have to do next someone rang the door bell "it could be asad, who else can come to my house" she thought, she ran and opened the door and then she got a new shock because that girl whom asad was hugging was infront of her.
girl:-hi, i m sofia, i want to talk to you related to asad.
zoya:-but if i say that i don't want to listen anything then?
sofia:-look i would never come here but i know you saw me and asad in eachothers arms
zoya(shouted):-i told you that I don't want to listen anything, and you don't worry what i saw i will directly ask to asad about it.
sofia:-that's why i came here.
zoya:-what do you mean. 
sofia:-i mean that asad don't that you came office today, from last 1 month i was forcing him to tell you everything about our relation but he refused bcz he don't want to hurt you.
zoya:-what do you mean by your relation.
sofia:-asad loves me zoya, and he has accepted it infront of me. we both know eachother from last 1 and a half month. and i also love him
zoya closed her eyes because she can't bear it anymore, she was hurt but still she control her emotions
zoya(shouted):- out. just get out of my house.
sofia knows that arguing more with zoya will not work so she left after saying this
sofia:-ohkay, i m going but please don't tell asad what i told you, he don't want to hurt you that's why he did'nt told you anything, he don't love you zoya please go away from his life

she left but zoya was still there...her eyes were filled with pain, she was hurt, no she was broken into peices, and the time she realizes that she had lost asad she cries, she cries alot, she was shouted and her were echoed in that empty house "why asad why, i loved you, i believed you and what you did with me, you betrayed me, you hurt me but still i love you and if you love sofia and you are happy with her so i will leave, i will leave and will not comeback again in your live, it will be a prove that how much i loved you"
she walked to her, booked her tickets for newyorks, packed her bag and left leaving a letter for him"

~~flashback end~~

"that day was the worst day of my life, what tanveer did was hurted me bcz i was losing you, i was losing my life but what you did to me had broken me...i had sacrifised alot asad just for you, and now leaving your house and coming back to newyork is my last decision, it's last time i'm sacrifising for you and now you are out of my life"
just then zeenat came their and ask her
zeenat:-zoya what are you doing here.
zoya coming out of her thoughts:-nothing api but why you came here you could call me.
zeenat:-i did but you did'nt reply so i came here.
zoya:-oh sorry i was losted somewhere.
zeenat:-ohkay leave it, just came to my room i have to show you some pics of hamza(zeenat's 2 year old son) 
zoya:-ohkay api
zoya followed zeenat to her room, zeenat showed her pics of hamza but then suddenly at the end of that album there were some wedding pics of asad and zoya, zoya becomes emotional seeing them, trying to hide her pain from zeenat she made an excuse, and left but after some time zeenat heared a noice from zoya's room, she ran to her room and was shocked, zoya was lying on the floor. "zoya" zeenat yelled

in the hospital

anwar came to the hospital and saw zeenat there, without wasting a second he ran towards her
anwar:-what happened to zoya suddenly.
zeenat:-i don't know anwar, we were seeing hamza's pics in my room but then zoya says that she have to unpack her laugage so she left, i was also going to help her when i heared a noise from her room and when i came to her room she was fainted and was lying on the floor so i hurriedly took her to the hospital.
anwar:-how is she now, did doctor told anything.
zeenat:-no they are still inside
suddenly doctor came out
doctor:-congratulation! she is expecting. she is 10 weeks pregnent
zeenat and anwar were extremely happy
zeenat:-can we meet her?
doctor:-yes she is fine now, you can take her home.
anwar:-thankyou doctor.
when they went in the room, zeenat ran and hugged zoya tightly
zeenat:-what a news you have gave us zoya, i m too happy zoya.
zoya:-same here api.
they broke the hug
anwar:-we should give this news to asad
zeenat:-ya, i should call him.
zoya(scardly):-umm, api we can call him later, first we should go home.
they went home, zoya directly went to her room, and closed the door, she sat on the floor and start crying
zoya:-ya ALLAH! why u did this to me, when i decided to forget him you gave me this news. what will i do now?
api starts knocking on the her room's door
zeenat:-zoya, what happened to you, open the door now
zoya wiped her tears and opened the door
zoya:-ya api?
zeenat:-enough is enough zoya, now just tell me what happened.
zoya:-what api?
zeenat:-don't try to be smart infront of me zoya, i m ur elder sister and i have a strong feeling that something had happened.
zoya can't hide it anymore, she start crying and zeenat and anwar become tense.
zeenat:-why are you crying, plz tell me what is wrong with you.
zoya:-he betrayed me api.
anwar:-what? zoya do you know what are you saying?
zoya:-he don't love me jiju...he loves someone else.
anwar:-no zoya, asad is not like that.
zoya:-i saw him jiju, hugging her. i don't want to tell this to anyone not even phoppi, plz api plz jiju please
anwar:-ohkay, we will not tell it to anyone.

1 month later

zoya, don't hide it, just tell him. zeenat said
zoya:-no api, i can't...he loves someone else.
zeenat:-ohkay just tell this to dilshaad bi.
zoya:-but why api?
zeenat:-just do what i m saying, trust me and just call her.

newyork, bhopal

her mobile rang, and seeing zoya's name she picked it
zoya:-assalam-o-alikum phoppi
dilshaad:-walaikum-as-salam zoya how's u?
zoya:-i m fine phoppi, i want to tell you something
dilshaad:-what zoya?
zoya told her everything dilshaad was just shocked
dilshaad:-no zoya she yelled asad can't do this there should be some confusion.
zoya:-no phoppi, it's true
dilshaad:-i don't believe you i'll go and talk to him 
before zoya could say something she cut the call, she went to najma's room and tell her everything, they both left for asad's home

asad's residency

he was in his room, which was completely dark, looks like he don't want any light in his life "please zoya call me, i m still waiting for you, if you will come back i'll not ask you anything but please comeback in my life, i m incomplete without...the day you left me, i had just lived an unwanted life, please comeback" tears drop from his eyes, suddenly door bell rang he wispered "zoya" he stand up and ran to open the door, but before asad she opened the door, dilshaad and najma who came to talk to asad were shocked to see some stranger in his house. asad came there and yelled
asad:-Mr's dilshaad rashid ahmed khan what are you doing in my house? did ur husband thrown you out from his house
dilshaad:-just shutup asad we came here to talk to you because we can't believe what zoya told us, but now after seeing some unknown girl in ur house, my all questions are answered.
asad(to himself):-zoya, what had she told them, what are they about me and sofia
asad:-what had she told you?
dilshaad:-she told me everything, that you betrayed her, you broke her trust and that's why she left and i think i should leave too because whom you want in your lifeis with you. lets go najma
asad(to himself):-how can she think about me like this, i never thought about sofia like that, i just helped her to save her life, zoya you had crosed ur limits and now it's time to teach you a lesson
asad(shouted):-wait, just tell zoya that she is not a stranger, she sofia and i'm going to marry her soon

~~finish~~
part 2 end
i hope u liked it
plz give ur feedback
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
mariam1368 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woww superb update
Zoya misunderstand Asad n he decided to teach her a lesson by marrying sofia n with that he's going to spoil 3 life altogether
I hope he doesnt stick to his decision
ilovebieber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh plz man this asad shouldnt do this!!!! i like this ss sooo much i want asya back plz!