Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The FC looks gr8

Pri surely looks pretty as the beautiful summer
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Oh...it has been seven years ...do u guys ever felt that seven long years has been passed, I never felt like that. It feels as it was just yesterday when I saw a promising promo of a show with some new faces and among all of those I just recognize two of them Shewta Salve and Rajeev Khandelwal. The promo of the show seems interesting and a different plot with regular dramas and being fond of all Army related shows (which started when I watched Samandar and Arohan on DD National and See Hawks) I decided to watch it definitely. Till than I didn't know about the acting capabilities of Rajeev Khandelwal as I had not watched Kahin To Hoga and Time Bomb. I saw him first time in Deal Ya No Deal as a replacement of R. Madhvan.  I didn't like that boy much as a host of the show because I loved Madhvan as a host but his looks and style impressed me and I decided to watch it. One more reason to watch the show was I had no option at that time for 9:30 slot.

Finally first day first show and I saw the entry of Naina aka Priyanka Bassi and I found that girl having a lot of attitude in her. I found her arrogant and felt that she is over smart but later I never realized when she has become my most favorite actress on television.  And for the first time I saw Rajeev as Rajveer in the show I just had one word on my mouth, "wow this man is killer" and soon I think all of us realized that. The show in one week seemed interesting to me when Arjun Bijlani as Alekh was introduced as a prisoner in the show. I just loved this character. Coming to the entry of one womanizer in the show which was Vikas as Amardeep Huda irritated me to the core chasing Dr. Shalini played by Aparna Tilak one more my fav. Then come to our mobile lingo queen Ghazal Rai as Pooja Ghai who was sweet and simple. Our stylish and full of energy guy Kunal as Yudi Yadhuvansh Sahini. Last but not the least our sweet and shy boy with a lot of principals in life Harshad as Ali Beg. Over all a youthful show with a perfect choice of cast and interesting plot so it was a must watch show.

After a few days I started loving the show and more than everything I loved our Captain Rajveer. He made me crazy and his acting skills proved that he was not chosen by Ekta aivee hi, he proved that he is the best on television. Priyanka truly impressed with her skills and looks that only she can play the character of Naina and my second love in the show after Rajeev who was Alekh I always felt that new comers now a days have so much potential and they can act perfectly. I never liked the character of Huda (no offence please) and Dr. Mishra as she was highly irritating in my opinion.  Slowly the truth revealed about Naveen Singh Ahluwalia brother of Naina and best friend of Rajveer and when Naina came to know the truth about his brother's death she was broken and highly angry with Rajveer.  This tracked irked me to the core and I was hurt to see her behavior. Till date I didn't like her ignorance for Raj as being a girl I always loved Raj more than Naina.

Soon Raj realized that his best friend's sister has become more than a cadet for her. In his journey he promised Naina to help her in his every possible way. Slowly he started realizing that he has started loving her and he tried his best to avoid her but couldn't. That time I don't like his ignorance for her. The show has become more than a show. It had become my life. I used to watch the main telecast and after that all repeat telecast if possible which was hard as doing job and watching all repeats was not possible. It seemed as if the show had been alive. They got very less time on screen for romance as a couple which was sad and the moment Naina started feeling her love for him we got the worst and the most horrible news that Rajeev had decided to quit the show.

It was a painful decision for all of us as being Raj lovers and LRL lovers because we know without him show is not going to work and our doubt came true when he quit the show leaving Naina alone in the show. Just for the sake of Naina and her journey as the show was story of her journey I watched it till the end. CV's tried various plots and many new characters has been introduced in the show but still our eyes were searching our super six cadets in all new ones and our beloved Captain in a new teacher but we got disappointed. Can you guys imagine whenever I walk in cantonment area in my city I feel proud of being an Indian and all sweet incidents of LRL comes in my mind as if they are still happening. This is called true magic created by a show on its viewers. When Naina cried after Raj's exit we cried with her, when Raj got injured with Naina's bullet and whenever he cried because of Naina's rude behavior we too cried with him it was the true attachment for us which we didn't get till date in any show. LRL has not only made a history on Indian TV but it has the place in our heart which we can never forget no matter how much shows come on TV no one can even compared to LRL

Hey superb dear,πŸ‘ u made us cry reminding those magical days when we used to be in RN magic land forever. Just always wanted to see the show.
LRL gave us a lot of beautiful memories and how can v forget that show to which we loved by heart at that early age. 😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Hey superb dear,πŸ‘ u made us cry reminding those magical days when we used to be in RN magic land forever. Just always wanted to see the show.
LRL gave us a lot of beautiful memories and how can v forget that show to which we loved by heart at that early age. 😳

Thanks Drishu that u loved my effort and hope u will be here in future as well to appreciate my work. πŸ€—
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Hey sweety thanks a lot for liking and admiring my work. πŸ€—

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ULTI DUNIYA AND THE VEER-ZAARA SCENE!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ULTI DUNIYA & THE VEER-ZAARA SCENE...
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This scene was so similar to one in Veer Zaara and Pooja's expressions were the one to watch out for.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She seems to b so infactuated with Raj.Can't blame her for he looked super hot in that serial.😳😳
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know!!!!!!

No wonder Pooja called him Shahrukh!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³One could make out that Shahrukh was her favourite!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Waise kaash Naina hosh mein hoti!!!!!!   

Phir toh usse Raj se ussi waqt pyaar ho jaata!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Vartika07 thumbnail

of

and

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 10 years ago
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy 7th Anniversary of Ulti Duniya & Veer Zaara scene

❀️RN Forever❀️