The IPKKND retelecast on Life OK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

justarhi

Groupbie

justarhi

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hello there everyone.
It has been a really longtime since I have visited the forum so I do apologise if this has already been discussed, but what are your thoughts about the English dubbing onto the actors dialogues in the re-telecast on Life OK?

I find it absolutely ridiculous! I feel like they have killed our drama!
 I mean the dialogue delivery along with their expressions was the beauty of our serial, it wasn't just the story now...was it? 

All the actors and actresses of IPKKND have left a really high standard of acting for anyone to reach upto. I tuned in to watch after great anticipation, but first ended up muting my tele, then just switched it off altogether. I wish that they would take the ridiculous dubbing off!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prim_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The IPKKND retelecast on Life OK" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prim_123

IF-Rockerz

Prim_123

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hmm its nt gud at all. Its like hindi dubbing of english moviesDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justarhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top