CID

*~*!!!Happy Birthday Sheroo!!!*~*

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey friends! Today is the birthday of a very special person...yes yes one is Aditya sir but someone else hmmm...he is a master at making the most interesting quizzes, he loves cricket, he is a very young yet mature member of this forum and of course he is a very kind, loving and friendly person!! He is our very own Sheroo as known as sheroo9000!!!

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more

Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Hurry it's a special day.
Giddy up and play all day.
Eating ice cream and chocolate cake.
It's your birthday, let's celebrate!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome my friends to the grand celebration on Sheroo's birthday!! β­οΈ Get ready for a huge birthday party for the birthday boy!! Wear your best party dresses, put down your hair and rock the floor tonight!!!  Come on don't be shy get on the dance floor wooohooo πŸ₯³

First of all, welcome everyone to the party venue...please have a seat! πŸ€—

Now its time for the cake...its your favourite blackforest cake Sheroo πŸ˜‰...yummy blow the candles...come on guys lets apply some on his face...birthday ka shagun πŸ˜† ...

OMG my tummy is rumbling now...yes its food time...chalo chalo moo mein dalo tasty tasty khana...πŸ˜›

Food hain toh drinks nahi hogi kya??!! Come on cheers slurp slurp ahaan drinks...πŸ˜‰

Tick tock tick tock...we were waiting for some special guests to arrive and see here they are...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes yes yes!! Its Shahid Afridi (Pakistan cricket team player) and John Cena (Wrestler)...our Sheroo's favourite sportsmen are here to wish him!! πŸ‘
Chalo now its time for the asli dhamaal which is dancing and singing woohooo yipeee...

To end this party, we have some lovely presents for you Sheroo!! We hope you like them!! 😎

And a special siggie for you:

Best wishes/messages from your friends!

DemonStar 

Happy Birthday, Sheroo! Have a great time. Your efforts in the quiz contests on our forum are really amazing and commendable and have helped us all learn so much. May all your wishes come true!

pinkpearl5 (me)

A very very happy birthday Sheroo sweety!! May god bless you dear and get all the happiness, success and love in the world!! Have a fantastic day ahead full of surprises!! You have been a amazing member of the CID forum from the beginning and a lovely friend to me...I love all the quizzes you held and your participation in quizzes, contests etc. You are truly a sweet, loving and amazing person and always continue to be like this. I love how understanding you are as a friend and how mature you are at this young age...thank you for coming to our lives here in CID forums!!Happy birthday Sheroo! πŸ€—Lots of love to you ❀️

You're a wonderful person
and a special friend
You deserve all the best
that life has to give.

And I hope that today
is filled with happiness
and dreams come true
every step of the way.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks a lot for attending this birthday celebration and making our prince Sheroo's birthday even more special! πŸ€— I hope you liked this thread and do wish our prince on his big day! Happy birthday Sheroo once again! ⭐️

Lots of love,

❀️ PP/pinkpearl5 ❀️

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday SherooπŸ€—

Have a great year ahead...😊

I kno u for a short while but I alredy kno how hardworking, faithful n loyal u r.

U r a great friend too...

U helped me a lot wid Ansha Di b'day contests too😊

God Bless You Sheroo...😳
Edited by medha99 - 10 years ago
sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god!!! What a big surprise pinkpearl di thanks a lot for doing such hardwork and opening my birthday thread thankyou very much pinkpearl di and i just love the special guests and the whole amazing party  
thanks medha di as well for wishing me 
and thanku very much for the lovely poem
and why did u post a comment after the thread as reserved. For what is that been reserved 

thanks a lot pinkpearl di for organizing such an amazing birthday thread for me
Edited by sheroo9000 - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

SHEROO...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yummy SHEROO Cake...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

SHEROO Food...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Look Who come to greet U...πŸ˜‰
UR Khaaloo... πŸ€£
GARFEILD Uncle na baccha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A SHEROO Music...

Some SHEROO Gifts...😳😳😳

Guest of Party...

Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

PINKPEARL Baccha , Lovely Thread with Nice and Funky Decore, I love Ur Arrangements...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you a very happy birthday!!
May you be blessed with all the goodness in life.
happy birthday dear:-):-):-)

jasmine_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday sheroo.. πŸ₯³
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sherooo
😊

😊may GOD bless u😊