Hitler Didi

Rati Pandey's Birthday thread preparation(Note Pg 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

hello everyone! yes it will be our Rati Pandey's birthday soon Embarrassed Party, this will be the thread where all the discussions for the birthday thread will be done .. do not post your messages/creations here 

You can send all your birthday messages/creations/VMs to 
this account
http://www.india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=934896

.the limit for number of siggys per person is 4 and no limit on avis so please try and send your best work only Big smile 

.The deadline is 30th August..so you have plenty of time ..please send your messages by the deadline so we get time to construct the thread properly Big smile

.If you want to make signatures/avis for the thread but don't know how to then you can see  .this link . for further info on how to be creative and to make VMs (VideoMixes) you can check here Big smile 

[permission taken from modsCool]

IMP Note 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3672713&PID=90329517&#90329517

Edited by .ByGod.Nancy - 19 August 2013 at 4:04am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-luv_ratiAndy_Loves_ASYAMudrika25Natacha.LoveOf.MyLife...Cinderella...FanOfMAYURmark-mayurIshiqa_luv_RatiRasha4eva....vula_kv....nutan726nightingaleshivi02nj_SRKholicRamziMeriJaanprachidewyu-know-who....Diya....ashneYukti_Ratzholic.rumki.sreevijayanAngels_SweetzFaria.soni595-PD--Sandy--RatiKliye-SwirledDreamsclementinaMystique.Roses-khushiratitheangelSilent.DreamerPureBlissEtherealRatiSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati Pandey's Birthday thread preparation(Note Pg 13)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
So the one of the most awaited moment arrived!Party Guys pull up your socks cause we gotta make the most beautiful thread for our angelBig smile Do post your innovative ideas  for the thread.

Get the pictures for signatures from our fb page :
https://www.facebook.com/RatiPandeyFanatics

So Ratians time to get creative :D

Please post here who are interested to volunteer for sigs/avis/VMs/write ups/others, so that I'll keep on updating the list.
For any other queries, you can ask in the thread itself or PM .ByGod.Nancy ,
.Avani. ,or -Yukti- (Me)

EDIT:
Volunteers list

Planning Incharge:
.ByGod.Nancy Cool, .Avani.Cool ,-Yukti- Cool
Signatures: .ByGod.Nancy, -Yukti-
,--Ratzlicious--,EtherealRati,
hazel---haichee, .Shreya.,Rasha4eva, rads14,-warz-,Faria.Andy_Loves_ASYA
Avis: --Ratzlicious--,EtherealRati, ByGod.Nancy,-Yukti-, rads14,-warz-
VMs:--Ratzlicious--, EtherealRati,-PD-,-warz-, Andy_Loves_ASYA, sagarvidya4ever
Write ups: .Avani.,
Icons: sagarvidya4ever

Edited by -Yukti- - 21 July 2013 at 7:59pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-luv_ratiAndy_Loves_ASYA..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_Rati....vula_kv....26nightingaleshivi02Rasha4evarads14RamziMeriJaan....Diya....yu-know-whoprachidewSwirledDreamsclementinaAngels_Sweetz-PD--Sandy-soni595PureBlissEtherealRatiMystique.Silent.DreamerRoses-khushi.ByGod.NancySurish

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Okay so finally u opened the thread LOL the banner looks awesome..i have told u before as well Embarrassed I am all in for it! Dancing

Edited by .Avani. - 20 July 2013 at 11:35am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-luv_rati..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evaYukti_RatzholicRamziMeriJaan-Sandy--PD-SwirledDreamsclementinaSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyEtherealRati

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
The much awaited thread Party 

Thanks Nancy Darling for opening it Hug

Advance Happy Birthday Rati Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-luv_rati..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evayu-know-whoYukti_RatzholicRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-SwirledDreamsclementinaSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyEtherealRati

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Nancy dear...don't keep the message words to be 100...keep 100 the minimum word limit . Because those small small happy birthday's don't look good in the thread...so if anyone just want to write happy birthday...they can post in the thread itself ...no need of messaging . i hope you are understanding why i am saying that...its about di na...and i just want things to be perfect...and imagine you will prepare the animated name above the message right and that will be just for a line .

Ok...a gorgeous start girls...you made the thread beautifully nancy...Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-luv_rati..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evayu-know-whoYukti_RatzholicRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-clementinaSwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
and please pass me the account password of the birthday preparation account...Wink
and do i need to say...i want to volunteer for help ass well ???LOL

-lovemayur-luv_ratiAndy_Loves_ASYA..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evayu-know-whoRamziMeriJaanYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Thank you fr the thread Hug
can i make siggies , Avis both n VM too? n wanna volunteer as wellLOL Embarrassed

Edited by --Ratzlicious-- - 20 July 2013 at 6:15am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-lovemayur-luv_rati..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_Ratiyu-know-whoYukti_RatzholicRamziMeriJaan-Sandy-clementina.ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerEtherealRati

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Thank you fr the thread Hug
can i make siggies , Avis both n VM too? n wanna volunteer as wellLOL Embarrassed
you're asking ?ShockedAngry I'll kill you if you dont do it...I want everything from you especially VMsEmbarrassed

-lovemayur-luv_rati..Cinderella...Ishiqa_luv_RatiRasha4evayu-know-whoRamziMeriJaanSwirledDreamsclementina-Sandy-Silent.DreamerEtherealRati.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top