Mohit hasn't changed as BF -Sanaya [Add Imp parts]

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always thinks the same way she thinks. Some how i also feel sanaya take him for granted. It hurts me very badly. Mohit is a gem don't lose him sanaya. Tfs joseph. Sry i am saying this but can't control myself.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Joseph for sharing.Todat Mornning I saw some one posted that Sanaya Interview was posted in People magazine.She &Mohit soo Genuine &down to earh they are made for each other,Sanaya always shares her minus points  but she never says single bad word about Mohit. Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

I always thinks the same way she thinks. Some how i also feel sanaya take him for granted. It hurts me very badly. Mohit is a gem don't lose him sanaya. Tfs joseph. Sry i am saying this but can't control myself.

agreed with u too.i m felling sorry for mohit now.he love sanaya so much but sanaya took him for granted.shame on u sanaya.i think she will ditch him anytime.so guys be prepared for some bad news.she really dont deserve a person like mohit.shame on this girl.😡
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: alia-khanom

agreed with u too.i m felling sorry for mohit now.he love sanaya so much but sanaya took him for granted.shame on u sanaya.i think she will ditch him anytime.so guys be prepared for some bad news.she really dont deserve a person like mohit.shame on this girl.😡

n you stay away wid my post. This is my last warning for you. I'll really not tolerate any nonsense against to Sanaya or Mohit here. Only 'Mohit Fanz' tag is not enough reason for save you from my well known treatment.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Thanks Joseph for sharing.Todat Mornning I saw some one posted that Sanaya Interview was posted in People magazine.She &Mohit soo Genuine &downt to eartj they are made for each other,Sanaya always shares her minus points about her but she never says single bad word about Mohit.

Absolutely right Sri !! This interview is proof of her honesty n MoNaya strong bonding.They are totally opposite but,they know their relationship strength n weakness. Loved her answer.
Exoticfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

n you stay away wid my post. This is my last warning for you. I'll really not tolerate any nonsense against to Sanaya or Mohit here. Only 'Mohit Fanz' tag is not enough reason for save you from my well known treatment.

why?i know i tal really harsh words.but can u plx explaine me,where i m wrong?ssanaya herself said,she took him for granted.whats that means?she never loved mohit as my point of view.If she love him truly she will nevr said such things for him in media.😲
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Guinea for the info and thanks Joseph, for sharing this article here. Sanaya and Mohit are made for each other. Where one pampers, the other gets pampered, a perfect balance for a loving and fulfilling relationship. Nothing to say to the one who feels that we will be hearing bad news soon. It is obvious from where she is coming. And she is not ashamed of her shameless thoughts about a couple in love and has the audacity to call Sanaya shameless. I wonder where this 'die hard Mohit' fan was on the GR8 post...do you remember seeing her there?? Or any positive MoNaya post?? Nope, she will be only on posts where she can bash the person 'her favorite' loves, so much that he leaves no stone unturned to pamper her.  Edited by SwaNia_2 - 10 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@alia-khanom you should go to other forum there some people waiting  these kind of posts iam sure they  will encourage you.
Exoticfan thumbnail
u all can took me wrong but  I m hurt bcz of her words.its beyond my imagination that sanaya actually take Mohit for granted.after 4 years she is talking like this.thats really unexpected for me.I m sure many like me are hurt by her words,