Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
MM's house

Continuing from yesterday's episode, the senior counsellor insists on calling Revathi out and making her telling the truth. Mohan and Kalyani are adamant not to get her out. The counsellor then tells he will beat SK with Chappal if Revathi testifies what he says is not true. Still Mohan and Kalyani won't call Revathi out. Mohan goes on to beat SK. SK and his gang members also start beating. The fight attracts the attention of some neighbors and they also come to find how things could be settled. One of the elders asks the counsellor what is the problem. He tells about how Revathi who is in love with SK is in house arrest and her freedom is curtailed. MM tells not so. That person also tells them to call Revathi. At this juncture, the diamond groom's mother and sister turn up. They tell Padma, 'Something bad is happening. We will come later.' Padma begs them to come in but they won't take her prayers. MM now tells we will definitely call Revathi because once she tells that she is not loving SK, the problem will be solved. He tells Kalyani to bring her sister out. Kalyani goes in and tells Revathi authoritatively that she must deny loving SK. Revathi comes out and hesitates to tell anything. The senior counsellor, SK's father and SK now ask her to tell the truth. Now Revathi tells she definitely loves SK and also is prepared to marry him. Kalyani tells that could not be as she  makes an immature decision. The counsellor says that can't be accepted as she is above eighteen and she has right to marry anyone. Kalyani tells so many things to get her back pulling her hand etc. Mohan also threatens her. But they lose and Revathi goes off. Padma tells after Revathi is gone, 'She is not going to do well. We gave her solace when she needed but she has done bad for us. She did bad for Pavithra's life. You can see, She will come back in two months.'

Deepa's house

VR pours water on Deepa and then says, 'Now you are new Deepa. I sent you into gutter but now I have cleaned you up. You have to now think about how to improve in future without looking into the past.' Deepa also accepts that. VR tells, 'I know that definitely you will do well as you have accepted you are going to work out for yourself forgetting the past. But I am pained because you have lost your studies. I will try for your admission in another college.' Deepa says, 'Not possible because I got a bad conduct certificate; The lecturer with whom I quarrelled will testify against me anywhere.' VR now says, 'That is OK. Education is not everything. People have done a lot without being educated. (Verger of St: Peter's Neville Square.) Also you are in rich in experiences. The experiences one gets in adversity helps one a lot.'  Deepa accepts that. Now VR says, 'Don't feel bad because I am telling this. Definitely you have gone through a lot. You look much better with good clarity of mind. Yet I feel it will be nice if we could have a consultation with psychiatrist.' Deepa tells, 'That is OK. I also was thinking I can take up a session with psychiatrist. If we have body ailment we go to a doctor. Same is the case with mental ailment.' And so they leave. 

At this time the heroine comes into Deepa's house telling she wants to meet Deepa. Indira tells her not to meet Deepa again. She tells Thulasi, 'You have done droham to us. You told you will reunite Deepa with Prabha and now skillfully you separated both of us. Both yourself and your husband have done so much bad to us.' Thulasi begs telling, 'She has been friend to Deepa since she was child.' Indira retorts, 'I don't want you and everyone connected to your brother to meet Deepa again. I want her to be peaceful and I don't want old memories to come back again for her.'  Thulasi had to leave. As she was going through in auto, old memories flashed for her. She cried. The memories were all in which Deepa had been caring and compassionate to Thulasi. One day T had told D, 'You are more caring to me than to yourself.' Thulasi cries and cries and gets to her home. The GW in the home wonders why T is dejected.

Freeze

Thodarum

[THIS IS A MEMBER"S ONLY POST.]

The Author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES. THE UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasaamanshasekjunkabcautumnsconcertolakshmikrsushavvithendralfan007Suha95Vani19newt2007Carynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 19 Friday Update" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
There are good reasons why Mohan and Kalyani have to accept the love Revathi has. Mohan has to see both Pavithra and Revathi as his own sisters. Also as one of you said, Mohan won't have burden of Revathi's marriage, if this alliance clicks. May be he could have said, 'We will think about this alliance. But it will be nice if this marriage is done after Pavithra's marriage happens so that she is not disappointed.' Till then Mohan could also have found more about SK.

But there is another side also. Even then it would have been better if M and K were more understanding to Revathi than behaving this way. Though it is not wrong to fall in love and love can at times come by accident, Revathi has to be more responsible also. The first question which always comes in this serial is why fall in love before finishing studies? Does she know it is always pleasure in love and romance is sweet, but marriage can be bitter as she could be treated badly by in-laws? In that situation, if she could not take care of herself by working, who will take care of her? Bad treatment is also possible if her in-laws face adversity and is she prepared to be responsible in this situation? We can note Deepa firmly told she won't fall in love during studies and also she said she has to take care of her sisters. Revathi also has to note another point. She knows about Kalyani's MIL who has some kaduppu. Now with whatever happened how is Padma going to feel? Padma could be angry with both Kalyani and her innocent younger sister who has no other place to stay. What will happen if Revathi's sisteris treated badly and her studies are stopped? If she could not be responsible at home, how is she going to be at her in-laws home? If Kalyani had told these points to her, how would have been the case?

What do you say?

Wish you all a nice weekend. 

Edited by maha2us - 20 July 2013 at 3:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekautumnsconcertoCaryn

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
why can't SK wait for few months until Pavi gets married to someone. now because of his stupid act Pavi marriage stopped. Revathi thought only about her. she should have thought once about her sisters.

Deepa is freed from that idiot Prabha. hope he doesn't comes again in deepa's life.

T and D friendship is rocking for the first time.

Soon TT will also face similar humiliation from Prabha. then D and T might unite again.

Edited by newt2007 - 21 July 2013 at 12:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekfathima85

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thank you Maha for the update. I strongly feel Mohan and MM should have been more 
and practical. They did all this out if pure ego. Pavi will feel a little bad but she will get over it.
They should have agreed to this marriage conditionally. Like allowing her to finish school.And  SK
Will be responsible for her finishing studies. Should not ill treat her for dowry etc.
One can not blame Revathy for falling in love when a nice looking eligible guy from a good family 
Is totally in love with her. Specially when she is an orphan and at the mercy of her sister and her
In laws. I am glad she gotbthe courage to say yes. She is a smart tough girl who knows how to
Take care of herself. Looking at the way she treated Pavi. She is not an appavi like Tulasi was
When she was young.she needs to be like that because she has nohin to lose. Kalyani
Should have made it clear that if some thing bad happens , it is upto her to handle it and can not
Come running back to them.if she said that Revathy would be careful while everything would have gone peaceful. Bottom line, when teen above 18 think they can do what ver they want, they should
Also be ready to handle adversity which they will face due to their decision.
I am glad Indira drove Tulasi away. At least while going thru the flash backs Tulasi will 
Realize how great a friend Deepa was to her stcking her neck out all the time. In contrast how T 
Was only thinking about her relationship with TA and protecting Ta. How she failed Deepa
In every way. Deepa needed lot more than lectures and reprimands and slap from Tulasi.
Does the director think we are going to melt for T jst because she is named the leading lady
And has a pretty face?

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Contd.. As I said before people in this serial are trying to save the marriage of Deepa and P which 
should not be saved, and try to separate SK and Revathy who should be allowed to marry.
Mohan and Kalyani forgot about heir own love affair. Mohan went to the extent of drinking
Poison to arry K. Why can not he undestand this love?
Revati did the right thing and grabbed the chance. Even if it is a mistake,at least this is a 
mistake which She did herself. If she missed this chance,who knows, may be Padma will get a
Velayudam for Revati. Mohan ay also go with it. Kalyani might rationalize it to Revati.she will not
Kick up a fight then.

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thank you maha...and all the updates for doing a good job...
Hope you all are fine...

Could you all remember me...?Wink

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks maha for the update...
MM's house a tension-filled one and mohan back to his old ways and getting slapped again...
Mohan's ego going to be the main problem, I guess..even Padma was ready to let it be...

from the promo def TT may be called to help revati n saravanan's marriage...
the flash back-simply nostalgic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top