Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Hi everyone... I made a post on '52 cute scenes I wished to see in IPKKND' few months back...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3482334

It is a long wishlist. U need to be little patient to read that. Please leave ur comments reading that😊 I would be very happy to read ur comments😳

Hi ArshiDHF,
Just loved your what ifs.  👏I personally feel IPK should have ended with the wedding or a SR and a visit to mom's garden.  Everything was crap at the end anyway.
Man if they would use some of your ideas we could have had a better IPK.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I'm glad to hear the surgery went well!!  Thanks for sharing, Wiwy!  We'll continue to sent good wishes to her for a speedy recovery!!  You take care of yourself too!  🤗  Flowers for your MIL!

Sooo very happy and continued prayers for a speedy recovery!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey friends🤗

Thank you so much for best wishes for my MIL! I just showed my hubby the lovely touching messages from you all ! He smiled😊 (maybe first time today as he was very tense) and asked me to thank all of you on his behalf! Thanks guys for making my hubby smile😊! Can't thank you enough! You are rockstars!⭐️
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey friends🤗

Thank you so much for best wishes for my MIL! I just showed my hubby the lovely touching messages from you all ! He smiled😊 (maybe first time today as he was very tense) and asked me to thank all of you on his behalf! Thanks guys for making my hubby smile😊! Can't thank you enough! You are rockstars!⭐️

We love you Wiwy and wish the best for you and your family!!!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Friends⭐️

Just wanted to let you know my mom in law's knee replacement operation of both knees was successful! She spoke to us after the operation.. She is now in Neuro ICU ward. She was having little nausea but no pain. Vital statistics are all okay. She is on the whole doing fine and why not, my friends from all over the world on this thread sent good wishes her way! Thank you all !🤗

Wiwy,

Very glad to hear that. Thanks for informing. Do take care of her and yourself too. 😊
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Wiwy,

Very glad to hear that. Thanks for informing. Do take care of her and yourself too. 😊

How excellent Wiwy 👍🏼 👍🏼 Take care!
DurgaS thumbnail

Hey friends🤗

Hey Wiwy, can understand. 😊 We all are with you. Do take care.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 160
i am so wanting to write 160, but sleep calls, will be back here tomorrow morning... an edit highly influenced by my pink and orange mood and farha's (omoraboti) beautiful edit. did this man ever think he had a chance?

Indi, this is awesome. I love this edit more. That smile was there for a very very short moment and you managed to get the capture right. Love the look of this edit.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Issk... Will use that itself then😊 Thanks for giving me some knowledge on Punjabi as well with additional info abt traditions too... Yes it is irritating to see when they recycle few scenes like this... If possible have a look at my post that I shared. 

Really u write so well as indi mentioned😊

Hi again diehard 😊

Just read the post, super liked your "diehard" enthusiasm and commented! I've read some of your other posts on the forum in the past... "He is Omnipresent" is totally AWESOME!! One of my faves. You did the man full justice!!!! 😆

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 158

Midnight Rendezvous   Part 2

Shocked 

Stuck on You

Shyam and Anjali are dancing and he is slowly steering her towards the edge of the pool.  The live wire is in the pool.  When they get to the edge Mamaji saves Anjali and Shyam from falling in the pool.  Foiled again!  I guess Shyam you are shocked that your plan didn't work and our dear Anjali wasn't shocked to death!!!

Payal asks AKash why he is here?  He tells her he wanted to surprise her and asks her will she come?   She says no and tries to leave.  He grabs her hand as she tries to leave. He says he has endured so much for her won't she come? She reconsiders and says she will get her shawl; he says she can wear his jacket.   After she has agreed Akash has tried to get up but lo and behold he is stuck on the chair by the spilled glue.  This scene is quite hysterical. Seeing the panic at the thought they might get caught is so cute.  Akash is stuck in the chair and they are trying very hard to release him to no avail. The noise awakens Buaji and Payal covers Akash with a blanket.  Buaji comes asks if Kushi has come home and when Payal says no she is about to check on her when she sees the quilt that Payal has thrown on Akash.  She asks Payal why it is there and Payals says she is drying it.  Why not outside Buaji asks and Payal says because there are firecrackers going off outside. Payal is encouraging Buaji to go to bed but Buaji slaps the quilt it is very dusty Akash makes a peep of distress from being slapped hard on the back by Buaji.    She says the quilt is so dusty she wil be right back and she goes to get the rug beater. 

NAHI!!!! Poor Akash.  Payal convince Buaji to go to bed she and Kushi will do it.  She saves Akash.  But he is still stuck.  Payal says Kushi will have an ideal solution and she goes to call Kushi but her mobile is in the house. After much pushing and pullig they are still unable to loosen Akash from the chair.  They decide to call Arnav.  They call Arnav who is told about the situation, first he refuses and then upon hearing that Kushi is not at home he changes his mind and comes to save the day!

Meanwhile Nk is preparing his bed to look as if he is sleeping in it because he is set out to leave to visit someone at midnight and that someone is Kushiji!

Arnav arrives at the Gupta house and Akash says he wouldn't have called him if Kushi was home but she is at the neighbors and Arnav thanks God for her not being there.  Arnav says that they should try first the simple solution.  Simple?  He turns him around and pulls the chair.  Nope!  Akash thinks the glue quality is extremely good!  Move over glue sticks! Next they try to dissolve the glue.  Payal goes inside because he has to remove his pants.  Arnav comes inside to Payal and Kushi's room and asks for a pair of her fathers pants for Akash he has forgotten them at home or is it that DM made him forget?  He bangs into a chair thereby dropping his phone.

Aash asks how does he look to his brother wearing Sashi's pants.  ASR looks at him but says he looks good and Payal agrees.  It is so nice to see what love makes us do.  ASR asks what his plan is and says he will wait outside where he realizes he has lost his phone in Kushi's room.  Payal and Akash have gone to the table out back. And are awaiting the countdown.

Kushi comes home and wonders why the door is open.  She goes inside.

He loses his phone in Kushi's room and while reclaiming it, Kushi comes in .  Lights out, 10 seconds before midnight, jalebi in hand, she anxiously yells for her sister to wake up and come celebrate the New Year with her.

10'9'8'

Jiji wake up!'

7...6'5'

Jiji, hurry!...

4'3'2'1'

Midnight!

She takes a bite of her jalebi, lights go on and she turns to face her Jiji and sees Arnav instead.

Both are shocked!

Payal, Akash is stuck on you!!!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago