Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
At this moment I can't stand to watch D3 especially after hearing about Palki's IV.She has no respect for us fans and our feelings.
To be honest only watched it for Taarey,now there's is nothing that interests me.
And about Amar.i really like him but I'm in 2 minds about his involvement in VD's sudden exit.
But if Charlie enters the show as rumours state then that would confirm it for me.
But I love Rey as much as I love Taani I'm going to miss both.
Wish Vrinda all the best for future ventures,she deserves much better than D3!!!
sshanbhag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no i already quit d3, without taarey no use of d3, hope guys u will stop also pls guys, let trp cums down, amar is incomplete without taani vrinda v knw tht, thn y to watch d3, 
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
MY FINAL GOOD BYE TO D3 .
 NO VRINDA NO D3
 COZ FOR OTHER 10 DANCERS I MAY COME TO SEE D3  AFTER UNPROFESSIONAL AMAR 's exit  
i cant help it i feel that way  and it started after seeing v-day tripping

and sole ly beleive they cant counter the loss so easily.
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
frankly i dun give a damn about this show now..
if palki doesn't care about us then y should we care..
wed was last episode for me.. 
ashkaa thumbnail
I really hope D3 ends and Amar and Palki become jobless
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you said ke vrinda ke liye hume yeh show dekhna chahiye 
but dear ab main vrinda ke liye yeh show nahi dekhongi , vrinda meri idol hai and jis show mein meri idol ki respect na ho, uss show ke har ek cast and crew se mujhe hate hai
i'll never watch D3 again in my life never , i hate everyone and talking about amar well na hi bolon toh acha hai 
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 years ago
vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I already quit D3... They didn't care about us. To hell with d3. I started 4 Vrinda n I am ending 4 Vrinda. Always taani n TaaRey stay in my heart forever. I always love rey but can't say about Amar. Vrinda best of luck...VD u are beauty with Brain n sweet heart. U are so talented...you will touch the height of success n Fame. Waiting to see u in another show n better cast , big banner channal. No vrinda no taani no TaaRey so Big no to D3