Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

It started as a casual live update but reached a long way.
It just started as a mere aquaintance but became an ever lasting friendship.
It has members from across the world but it all comes down to undying love towards Asya.
It started on 14th June 2013 and today 20th July 2013 has reached its Silver Jubilee.
Its a small team but a strong team... a team where we love each other, care for each other,be for each other, found great friends in each other though never seen each other.
It started with a 30 mins of together spending time but soon became 24/7.

Its Team Fly Girls Club
Come Lets celebrate its 25th Edition of Fly Girls Club.

This team is nothing without its members.

For Drea if someone need to say something she'll say "Ok Shoot" and usual use of OTT, who hates billi to the core

For Lea its like whenever someone new is here she is someone always drooling over KSG and ya constant saying of Oh Shucks...one of the most active members.

For Candy i remeber it was something like "Anyone Home"(this was 1st told by her only)

For Devi someone who is always like getting us to some links of a post or spoilers and known for group hugs always

For preet fav song is "laila majnu" and ya always studying

For  reenah starts off by "harlow " always

hally  who is usually "ranting about thing and is called ranting buddy by someone"and instead of wat she say wahs

Mona we have the famous "Hola" & her rhyming shayaris

stacy she usually comes with i've been missing u coz she is having assignments due to which she is slow

Sahana  the workaholic she is always either rushing to a meeting or having some work and without forgetting usual praising of ayaan

Shruts Whenever the epi is down like billi did something she is like am not watching this episode i just cant

Priya  Who has a hectic office work but makes it a point to login thru her phone at the expense of her job... who keeps saying got to go but stays on.

Ilham one of her famous dialogue "my name is ilham Btw and u CAN call whatever u want " and frequent use of hayeee

Bably  Making entry with "hi anyone's here" always

Minnie bit emotional but very friendly sweety

Riya  Who has been waiting to become senior member so that she can chat with us and spend happy times.

Lina   the Prankster of our club, the culbuli...sweet girl who is always helpful,cheerful.

Sara  Who is equally busy but comes with lots of hugs for all and welcomes everyone

Nishu  Who has been the badmaash of the club with her bubblyness .

Amy who makes us laugh with her emoticons & stern frank comments.

Its you all who make this chat club an addiction,a daily routine...Its you all who make this place so different, entertaining & happening.

I hope we have loads of such funny happy moments and our friendship grows much much stronger.
We are Separated by Distance but United by Heart.

Congrats guys and lucky to have made friendship with you all.

This union was not possible without this show & AsYa whom we all love so much...so thanks to them for our friendship.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewanireenahdamarIlhamezAlwaysAsYastacyellowzKambakthIshqNutella.supreet_dmglavalinaAsyaforeverspoorthiSaralicious-MitwaIshqPe--Candz-DreAshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LU Fly Girls Club # 25" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saralicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Saralicious

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Edited by Saralicious - 20 July 2013 at 2:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reenahminnieestacyellowzKambakthIshqtulipdaisydamarIlhamezAlwaysAsYa-MitwaIshqPe-supreet_dmgAsyaforeverDreA

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Congrats Guys...
Lets hope we have many more such good times together.
Thanks to Lina for giving me the inputs about all members

Edited by tulipdaisy - 19 July 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

reenahpriya713stacyellowzKambakthIshqdamarIlhamezAlwaysAsYasupreet_dmg-MitwaIshqPe--Candz-SaraliciouslavalinaAsyaforeverDreA

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
FLY GIRLS CHAT CLUB

THE CHATTERBOXES!
Lea, Nishu, Ilham, Riya, Lavi and when I think about it Priya too! Tongue

If we don't have them in the thread it moves at a snails pace! They can start 
a thread and finish it in one day! Ask me what they talk and laugh about I 
have nooo clue! They're talking as I type this out surely. But I love them anyway
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE WORKAHOLICS
Reenah, Mel, Arathi and Preet

Busy as a bee. Three work and the other with her nose in those books! 
Its always a treat when they show up in the chat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE CRAZY ONES!

Same as the names in the CHATTERBOXES category LOLLOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE SARCASTIC ONES!
Sahana, Shrutz, Amy and most recently Jazz

They are fluent in the language of sarcasm but I could never keep a straight face when they comment. Have the ability to make me laugh at any point in time.  Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE ONES ALWAYS LAUGHING!
Dev and Sara

They laugh at whatever crap anyone of us have to say. No matter how crazy. They also give hilarious comments themselves. 

Dev is also almost the first one of us to initiate a "group hug" at anytime during the day. She just loves hugs LOL Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE TRINIS!
Lea, Candy, Stacy and Myself

You might be wondering "What is a Trini?" Well we're all from the island of Trinidad and Tobago. The BEST Caribbean island on the whole. Seriously you dont believe me? Go google it and see for yourself! Big smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE DROOLERS!
Lea, Amy, Nishu and Riya

And not just over Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan. Any hot guy..Yeah they drool. Amy has a soft spot for bad boysTongue LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE NOSEY ONE!
Lea

Always questioning about everyones age. Within a few minutes of being in the thread expect her to ask you that question LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE SWEET ONES!
Each and everyone of them are sweet Embarrassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE CREATIVE ONES!
Candy, Mona and Jazzy

Candy the writer- She gives no less than amazing stories on our beloved AsYa. If you haven't read any of her work. GO LOOK FOR IT! You're missing out!

Mona the Shayari queen- She comes up with THE best Shayaris that I've read on the forum to date. They always make sense and most of them are funny too! 

Jazzy the artist- She does the best sketches on the forum. Her work IMO is flawless. She's done sketches on KSG and Surbhi I believe and they were all great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I'm not one to give words as sweet as candy (No not our Candy...real candy LOL). But I love these girls as they keep me smiling everyday whenever I log on to this site and they always make my day better. 

Oh Wait...I'm forgetting one...THE AWESOME ONE!

Any guesses? Yes? No? I'll help you out...Its ME! ANDREA

Yeahhh you got it. I'm the awesomest one of the group Cheeky Smile animated emoticon.
You can ask anyone of them for yourself. If they say no they're just lying(Especially Lea and Riya. They always try to steal my thunder)...I suggest you ask someone else from the group. TongueTongue

Thanks to Qubool Hai for bringing us all together on a daily basis. 
Animated MSN Big Grin animated emoticon

PS: If I missed anyone Im sorrryyy I love you guys too! Hug

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 20 July 2013 at 4:22pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

reenahpriya713KambakthIshqNutella.tulipdaisystacyellowzdamarIlhamezAlwaysAsYaSaralicious-MitwaIshqPe--Candz-Asyaforeversupreet_dmgspoorthi

Asyaforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Asyaforever

First of all i would like to say Aarthi awesome siggies and i am still feeling bite up i am first on your listEmbarrassed

To my Fly girls...
On the 1/4 century...Man we could TALK!!

As usual my siggiesBig smile

And Last but not leastEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL  Aren't I an angelWink

Let's Chat it up, what's say y'allEmbarrassed

Edited by Asyaforever - 19 July 2013 at 9:13pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

reenahKambakthIshqtulipdaisystacyellowzIlhamezAlwaysAsYa-Candz--MitwaIshqPe-Saralicioussupreet_dmgDreA

AlwaysAsYa

IF-Rockerz

AlwaysAsYa

Where the hell did the time go???Man guyss! 25 threads already? I know I havent been here from the beginning but whenever I talk to you guys, it feels like I have been and I love everyone for thatHug
I'm not gonna get too emotional (LOL) but this is for all of youHeart

Now this goes in no particular order but here it is...

Lea- I still remember it was you that had welcomed me first onto this thread with your " Hey may I know your name???Big smile" And how you gave me the nickname RiEmbarrassed You are my naughty-naughty innocent frenemy/quadruplet and I love youHug

Drea- I love you and your sarcastic comments so muchHugI'm going to be 100% honest here and dont hurt me...but when I first came to this thread I thought you hated me ROFL ok stop laughingLOL and you might not know this...but i stalk you on every bashing thread tooLOL anyways i loveee you dreaHug

Lavi-haayyye the one who gave me the best welcoming hereLOL i still remember that dreadful nightROFL you are such a prankster i cant believe it...i feel blessed to have been pranked by youLOL and i know this is stupid but whenever someone says hey lina i always want to comment "hey lina im riya" because im so used to calling you lavi  Smilei love you laaavvviHug

Ilham- oh sorry i meant ILUEmbarrassed you were the first one to give me a huggy on this thread (its true...i went all the way back to see it LOL) you were the one that discovered my naughtiness along with lea...u uncovered my true colorsLOL and i still need to see your arab hottieEmbarrassed as ILU goes..I LOVE U Hug

Nishu- hello im LMN or Sheldon...whatever fits LOL nishu...badmaash! hehe i actually love you and we are becoming so close to each other day by dayEmbarrassed even though you are fasting, i can share a bti my naughtiness with you (imagine what i'll say after ramadanLOL) oh and we still need to find a nickname for youWink i love you nishuHughehe that rhymesLOL

Aarathi- everytime i think about these girls, its always your quote that pops up in my head "We are seperated by distance, but united by heart"Embarrassed I still remember your pm where you welcomed me whole heartedly into the threadSmile aarthi you are so sweet and i can never forget youEmbarrassed i love you aarathiHug

Sara- how many days ago did we meet? it hasnt been a week, but it feels like YEARS! you are so sweet and so easy going and so fun to talk to. I honestly love whenever I start to have my naughty moments and you always reply with "not again ri"ROFL i love you sara Hug

Shruti- me and you are so alike its not even funnyLOL i see all of your comments and I'm like "YES! YES! This is me! This is me!!" Ive already established that we are twins. You welcomed me in so nicely and acted like you had known me for so long Smile You are so sweeet Shrutz and i love youHug

Priya- we should call ourselves "pri and ri...double the trouble"ROFL Pri you are so sweet and so easy going and i love talking to you! you work so much but always have time to come onto the thread Embarrassed I love you priyaHug

Devi- YOU ARE SO SWEET LIKE OMGLOL you are so nice and talk to everyone so sweetlyEmbarrassed and i swear, if i ever meet you...you are making me food...A LOT of food Tongue it could happen...we both live in the U.S. na...i will find youLOL i love you devviii Hug

Stacey- how do you come on with so many assignments all the time?LOL no but really, you are so nice stacey and i love how you always find some way to get on this thread and talk to us and ask us how are day was and stuff like that Hug i love you stace Heart

Candy- your name suits youEmbarrassed because you are sweet like candy. and i love your writing too! i might not always comment because i always read them late at night and am too tired to comment...but next update i promiseeSmile love you candyHug

Babs- for some reason in my mind i alwats call you babsyLOL i think its u who also understands my naughtiness ehh?LOL and you always have such nice comments and compliments for everyone and you share your sweetnessEmbarrassed ur the reason im so nice on the forumLOL i love u babsyLOLHug

Jazzy- first off i haven't really said this yet but i love your nameEmbarrassed second, YOU ARE H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-SLOL like you actually make me laugh out loud at 2:34 a.m. and make my mom come into my room and yell at meLOL i hope we become even closer friends and talk more. oh, and if you ever need a picture for one of your crazy life experiences, you know who to callWink

Now I know there are other Fly Girls there who I have not mentioned because I don't know them quite well but I'll mentiopn them now in hopes that they still see itSmile
to Mona, Viya, Preet, Reenah, Tasha, Hally, Sahana, Minnie, Melissa, and Amy...I know we don't really know each other that well but I hope we can soon talk more because I would LOVE to be friends with all of youEmbarrassed

I'm really, really, really, really sorry if I missed anyone. You have full permission to virtually slap me of you wantLOL I want to edit this post if I missed you so please do tell me if I didSmile

PHEW! Well this is long but its worth it when I'm talking to you girlsEmbarrassed I love you all so much and I'm so happy I joined this threadSmile 

Again, CONGRATS girlsPartyHug

Edited by AlwaysAsYa - 20 July 2013 at 5:51pm

damarIlhameztulipdaisyKambakthIshqstacyellowzlavalinaAsyaforeversupreet_dmg-Candz--MitwaIshqPe-SaraliciousDreA

-Candz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Candz-

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Wow we've reached 25 threads in such a short space of time! Congratulations friends!

We talk so much but YAYYY!!!!    

Dancing Dancing Dancing  Dancing   Dancing         Happy Dancing Time!!!!! Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing 

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Bound together by our love of QH  and this beautiful couple!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Basking in these wonderful moments!

And the most beautiful moment!

To all the friends I've made on these threads, I enjoy every moment chatting with you crazy gals!

To Aarthi for all her hard work on this 25th Thread. Thank you girl. It's beautiful! 

Hugs to all!!!!

Edited by cclove - 19 July 2013 at 9:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

reenahpriya713KambakthIshqstacyellowztulipdaisydamarAlwaysAsYaIlhamez-MitwaIshqPe-Asyaforeversupreet_dmgSaraliciousDreA

...MonaCo...

IF-Dazzler

...MonaCo...

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Wow, Aarathi LOVE this thread! You did such a great great job with it. I salute your enthusiasm! Love you!

And you must add, Aarathi, who all the fly girls love and are thankful for - the live updates and the fly club chat!!! :) I still remember your first message to me which was when I did the LU in your absence. I really felt bad that I broke some rule or something, :). But it started a wonderful friendship, that I cherish now!

Edited by monaco - 19 July 2013 at 9:01pm

reenahtulipdaisystacyellowzKambakthIshqdamarIlhamezAlwaysAsYaSaralicious-MitwaIshqPe--Candz-AsyaforeverDreA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top