Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Javs...after being the "Bali ka bakra" for so many days.. im ought to have fun (whether i like it or not) LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Debator of the week ~ *MNMS* (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged
hi maryam. good to know you enjoyed my questions. and no, i am not a marriage counsellor....nowhere near it...but i can be the agony aunt if you ever have problems.... Wink by the way my name is jaya. here is another set of questions for you.....have fun!!!!

1. If you had to be attached to another person (by the wrist/handcuffed)for a whole month who would it be and why?

2. i have been wanting youask you some crazy questions, but could not come up with one. what would be the craziest question you have been asked and how have you answered that?? and tell us why you think it was a crazy question!! Big smile

3. i see you are a cartoon fan. tell me, why do most of disney characters use gloves????

4. if goofy is a dog, pluto is a dog, and spike is a dog, how come pluto and spike can talk where as goofy cannot?? Wink

5. All Ants on the planet suddenly grow to the size of smalls dogs overnight and will stay this new size forever even the queen and her eggs. They now weigh between 5-40 pounds depending on how big they were originally. They also keep their strength to weight ratio. Their mandibles are also proportionally stronger and able to chew through your leg with ease. You just wake up one day to see nothing but giant ants outside in your yard. Although scientists say insects couldn't live if they were this large the Ants seem to be doing just fine. what are y0ou going to do and how are you going to handle this on??? LOL

6. Do you feel your keen intellect and wit fuels your innate sexiness, or does your innate sexiness fuels your keen intellect and wit?

if you are still on the motw i will come back with more Big smile LOL cheers!!

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Lagge Raho Msn di, i love reading your answers LOL

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasunap

hi maryam. good to know you enjoyed my questions. and no, i am not a marriage counsellor....nowhere near it Shocked But dear... u sounded like one..Wink ok let's modify it.. marriage therapist.. any intentionsWink .but i can be the agony aunt if you ever have problems.... Wink by the way my name is jaya. here is another set of questions for you.....have fun!!!! YAY!!!YIPPEEE!! YO YO!!Big smile Big smilei got one more AUNTY!!!!!LOL Jaya agony aunty..LOL Now even Aparna di can't rescue JayaEvil Smile Jaya is a self-confessed aunty..Tongue Ok Aunty jee.. ready with my James bond act!!Wink

1. If you had to be attached to another person (by the wrist/handcuffed)for a whole month who would it be and why? My mom...only she can bear me this wayLOL.. as i am "Tooooooooooo much" for a person to tolerate me like thisLOL and .. as for now.. mom is habitual of my continuous non-stoppable and most sensible  non senses... so she won't mindWink moreover i stick to my mom like a bubble gum...Tongue

2) i have been wanting youask you some crazy questions, but could not come up with one. what would be the craziest question you have been asked and how have you answered that?? and tell us why you think it was a crazy question!! Big smile Ahem ahem.. this is ur duty ... u can't put the burden of asking the question myself and then answering it tooTongue but since now u r my "Aunty'LOLWink how can i not do that for uEmbarrassed hmm.. So my Aunty jee,  the craziest would be... question of me visiting Antartica with Javs (LOL) and my response would be yes.. as Javs would like to play with the penguins..she would b busy there ... So i would like to go with Aparna di, Sowmyaa di and You!! LOL..and wht abt Tanaz...LOL so.. do i still need to explain why this is crazy!!???LOL .. im at the top of my craziness now !!!!LOL and b4 all these people come with a "Danda" im moving on to the next question... happy!!???Wink

3. i see you are a cartoon fan. tell me, why do most of disney characters use gloves???? YES...me a big cartoon fanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...well .. becoz they don't wish to leave there "finger prints" after a mischevious actLOL see, they knew that finger prints will be used by humans in future..Tongue My Genius CartoonsLOLWinkTongue but to your surprise .. i gave them the idea... LOL how do u know abt our trade secret??!!Tongue

4. if goofy is a dog, pluto is a dog, and spike is a dog, how come pluto and spike can talk where as goofy cannot?? Wink Jaya pluto can't talk and goofy canEmbarrassed well. then why pluto can't talk.. becoz mickey is there to talk and he needs a typical Yes-No doggy bearing his silliness all the timeLOL with his mouth-shut as a sensible doggy..Wink

5. All Ants on the planet suddenly grow to the size of smalls dogs overnight and will stay this new size forever even the queen and her eggs. They now weigh between 5-40 pounds depending on how big they were originally. They also keep their strength to weight ratio. Their mandibles are also proportionally stronger and able to chew through your leg with ease. You just wake up one day to see nothing but giant ants outside in your yard. Although scientists say insects couldn't live if they were this large the Ants seem to be doing just fine. what are y0ou going to do and how are you going to handle this on??? LOL Very simple.. im acting in the "Bug's life" part 2 with my fellow "Ant" actors!!LOL with me the friend of the protagonist antTongue 

6. Do you feel your keen intellect and wit fuels your innate sexiness, or does your innate sexiness fuels your keen intellect and wit? Wacko LOL i don't think i can be sexy!!LOL but my intellectual capability ( if i have anyLOL) and wit (again a doubtful caseWink) may make me a good company for friends...again i don't have any idea abt itConfused abt being sexyConfused me??Confused.. LOLLOLme?? me?? Jaya Aunty.. the disney show is overLOL U mistakenly thought me as CinderellaTongue

if you are still on the motw i will come back with more Big smile LOL cheers!! Ok ...Jaya AuntyEmbarrassedWink..LOL

Edited by MNMS - 14 August 2006 at 7:07am

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Lagge Raho Msn di, i love reading your answers LOL

Do i look like Munnabhai???Confused Wht say.. Circuit jeeWinkLOL

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hi mnms. great reading your answers. and i dont mind being your aunty. just yours ok? dont bring the brigade in!! LOL Wink and if aparna chases you with a danda, you can always hide behind my back LOL LOL

i am myself a major cartoon fan, and love the disney movies all animated, and own most of them which i watch over and over again!! never tires me, and never feel bored of doing that. alright here is another lot of questions...i feel so wicked..

1. Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see if there aint nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give if no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live if I'm just living to die?

what,mnms, do you make of the above quote. left to yourself how will you interpret it??

2. suppose someone sent you a cute message like this...Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting and drinking. If you cheat, may it be a death; if you steal, may it be a heart; if you fight, may it be for your Brother; and if you drink, may it be with me." how will you react? and why?

3. Daily our planet is being exploited and ill-treated by the human race. Other species suffer from our recklessness. At this point in time, the moment has come to face our own irresponsibility and capriciousness and become more respectful of the natural world. how will the bug and the ant help you restore order??? LOL (dont blame me, you asked for this one!!!)

4. if i keep plying you with questions like these will i cease to be your anuty or will you ask aparna or sowmyaa to close the thread??? Wink and if i threaten you with more, what will you do??

i wait for your answers!!

Edited by jasunap - 14 August 2006 at 8:19am

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Lolz Jaya....awesome questions!!! Clap LOL

Msn di, i take it all back Tongue

As per Tanu di, she Munna Bhai and im Circuit, u can be the principal dude LOL ...whatsay? Wink

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Nice witty answers Maryam!

BTW i'm not from Middle East and no where near, I'm from Singapore!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top